• FalKon

• Numbers

• D-Man

• Big Nick Dudley

• jmt

Results are only viewable after voting.

Nate DaMac

Fuck erbody but me
This poll will be open until December 31st. If there is a tie, the winner will be decided by written votes.

Nominees
The Crock
The Brain
Dagger Dias
It's Damn Real
Nate
xfearbefore
JackHammer
klunderbunker
Slyfox696
FalKon
Numbers
D-Man
Big Nick Dudley
jmt

Does xfear even post here anymore or is he in jail at this point? Regardless, he's got my vote

Numbers and Falkon are default because WZCW is easily the most time consuming section on the board. The amount of work those two put in are tremendous.

That aside I'm going with Jackhammer. The man does an outstanding job with the WWE section - he's constantly making new threads and he posts like a madman [and he doesn't normally ramble like Dagger - sorry bud.]

So we vote after we get the PM from Dagger to vote for him, right?

Or is that after he tries to usurp the spot from the top vote getter?

Reactions: gd
Comes down to Dagger and Crock.

Both have done a fantastic job with the WWE sections and also livening up the Board Room, which was dead before they came along. They're also very enthusiastic and genuinely enjoy being part of the staff.

I think I'll throw my vote to Dagger though since he gets shit on all the time and hardly ever lets it get to him. Got to respect a poster on Coco's bad side who constantly takes it on the chin from him and keeps on ticking like nothing happened.

I voted for myself. Starting to regret that (like it matters). I think I'll change my vote to Nate. Yeah. My vote's actually for Nathaniel.

Jmt225 is one heck of a poster, but I gta go with Jack-Hammer for the persistance. Guy can get the ball rolling on anything.

Numbers and Falkon are default because WZCW is easily the most time consuming section on the board. The amount of work those two put in are tremendous.

This. Those two and the rest of you guys go through a lot of work. Not to mention putting up with us. FalKon and Numbers are the two in charge of it all.

On what basis are we supposed to vote exactly? I doubt that more than a handful of people here know what each mod does.

On what basis are we supposed to vote exactly? I doubt that more than a handful of people here know what each mod does.

You can see the affects if you visit each sub-forum. Is the section clean? Is there discussion? Is there little spam? Are people having intelligent discussion and not flaming each other? If you answered yes to these questions the mod of this section probably does a damn fine job.

You can see the affects if you visit each sub-forum. Is the section clean? Is there discussion? Is there little spam? Are people having intelligent discussion and not flaming each other? If you answered yes to these questions the mod of this section probably does a damn fine job.

This, basically. Though, you can't look at the WWE section on the same scale as, for example, video games -- traffic isn't the same across the board. Not to mention, most of the staff (this isn't an attempt to toot my own horn) goes around and does what they can in other sections, too.

IDR gets my vote for the second year in a row. No one could have done what he continues to do with the TNA section. He not only promotes discussion but he promoted the TNA product. Couple that with the fact that he's a cool guy and you've got a big vote from me.

IDR gets my vote for the second year in a row. No one could have done what he continues to do with the TNA section. He not only promotes discussion but he promoted the TNA product. Couple that with the fact that he's a cool guy and you've got a big vote from me.

Much appreciated, but I believe I said something similar last year explaining my vote. To me, this award belongs to the G-Mods or Admins, who aren't relegated to specific sections. Whatever your opinion of myself or the regular mods is on how they run their specific sections aside, the G-Mods and Admins have a grip on everything and in taking on that wide a span of work are simply better candidates by default IMO.

Personally, I pick Number and FalKon for the mod awards due to just how much work goes into putting WZCW together. They don't infract or trash threads, but they do need a lot of brain power and patience for that gig.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back