• WWE Wrestling

• TNA Wrestling

• Music Section

• Movies and TV Section

• Spam Zone / LD's

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Easily the Bar Room. Find me a regular to WZ that does not post in it. I bet I can find all kinds of posters that don't post in the other sections.

See, this shocks me. Last year, the Old School section ran away with this and the bar room heard crickets. Other way around. We've really turned the bar room into a community. Crazy.

Yeah I think the Bar Room has been praised enough. So I'm going against the majority here and vote for the WWE Section.

Over in the WWE Sections, there are some good new posters that I always read. It really shows how good they are in a debate, and as well as their overall post quality. I always sure my wrestling posts are decent. And I'm sure many others do the same. It's great just sitting back and watching the new guys show their stuff. The Bar Room is my second choice, of course.

The Bar Room / War Room

The BarRoom is shit, and so are most of the people who post in it.

Shawshank State Pen

Inmates are only as good as the people taking the piss out of them. Jake & Jonny were the best, and both got bored of it at the end of last year.

Chit Chat

Crap.

General Wrestling

Meh.

WWE Wrestling

Ok.

TNA Wrestling

Good.

Anything happened in it since the Rock tournament finished?

Movies / Television

Meh.

Spam Zone / Live Discussion

Mostly good.

Old School Wrestling

Easily the best place on the forum.

Best Forum, tough call. I came here to post about wrestling, particularly WWE, so that's what I'm going to choose. Don't know if it's the best, but it's my frequently visited section. I'm sure the Bar Room can afford not to have my vote for this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back