The Big 6 ( Who will be the future Mega Star ?)

matty256

Pre-Show Stalwart
I guess its quite obvious as of now that the WWE are focussing on their top 6 to deliver and become the next mega stars.

1] C.M. Punk : This guy has loads of charisma , and is good in the ring. A very good talker , basically all the tools necessary to succeed in the WWE. On top of that , his straight edge life style is really admired and I guess he is on his way to become the next big star. But I don't really know how long will he continue to be over. Heel turn in the near future is highly anticpated by all fans and rightfully so. The man was an amazing heel back and his RoH days lets see how he does in WWE

2] M.V.P. : It seemed the WWE was going to job him out but then he beat the Big Show and then seemed falling back on track. Won the US title , turned face , and was getting over with the fans. Now , he lost the title to Kofi and the WWE is moulding him into another suckass face , has lost all his arrogance and attitude. His pops are decreasing by the day. Imo needs to turn him heel are at least give edge to his chracter like the Rock had.

3] Jack Swagger : Got a big push as the champ on ECW. Looks credible and very good in the ring and has a great look. The only problem is he has a lisp and even though people criticize him for that, he still has a lot of confidence while talking and he impresses me on the mic. I also love his entrance music lol

4] John Morrison : A star in the making , anyway you look at it. Has the look of the star amongst all the new comers , Use to get dead heat when he was a heel and its remarkable how his face turn has got him really over with the fans. Amazing physique and in the ring. Decent with the mic & is the only face who still has that bit of arrogance which is refreshing to see. Not another suckass face .

5] The Miz :My personal favorite. Out of these 6 def the best on the mic. total heat magnet , can get the crowd to despise him. Really improved in the ring. Don't know how far he will go with that look though. Anyways , a great talent and I hope big things for him in the future. The current fued with Cena has been quite entertaining. Infact I see a lot of the heel Cena from 2003 in him .

6] Ted DiBiase : He is the wild card of them all. Billed as the next Randy Orton. Totally directionless as of now. But he has the WWE star look which Vince loves , and is good in the ring and on the mic. Haven't seen much of him though.

Others who deserve honorable mention are Dolph Ziggler , Kofi Kingston , The Hart Dynasty (Smith & Kidd) , Cody Rhodes , Evan Bourne and Shelton Benjamin (don't know when he will finally get his push , only god knows !)

1.) jack swagger- imo the next big thing hands down. He's got credibility and reminds me of kurt angle. He's tall and got the looks. Also, i think yur wrong about cm punk being number 1, i just dont see him being anything really besides having maybe short title runs. He's just not big enough, has kind of a weird drunk look.

2.) randy ortan- Move aside HHH theirs a new sheriff in town. He's just got to work on his gimmick a bit better, maybe when he becomes more dominant in the ring and stop doing wats he;s doing now with the kick to the head stuff.

3-john morrison- atheltic and has the looks

4- Ted debiase- reminds me of a randy ortan, mad potential

5-The miz- still not sure, but if he beats cena tomr, ill leave him at number 5

1] C.M. Punk : This guy has loads of charisma , and is good in the ring. A very good talker , basically all the tools necessary to succeed in the WWE. On top of that , his straight edge life style is really admired and I guess he is on his way to become the next big star. But I don't really know how long will he continue to be over. Heel turn in the near future is highly anticpated by all fans and rightfully so. The man was an amazing heel back and his RoH days lets see how he does in WWE

I think Punk's character gonna only get bigger in the next few months. Just everything that has happened since he won the World Title has been executed to perfection & his challengers aren't roided up freaks who hog the spotlight all day. I too do agree that he will be highly anticipated by the fans soon. Punk played an amazing heel in ROH & by looking at those promos, his heel promos were just simply amazing.

2] M.V.P. : It seemed the WWE was going to job him out but then he beat the Big Show and then seemed falling back on track. Won the US title , turned face , and was getting over with the fans. Now , he lost the title to Kofi and the WWE is moulding him into another suckass face , has lost all his arrogance and attitude. His pops are decreasing by the day. Imo needs to turn him heel are at least give edge to his chracter like the Rock had.

I don't know what show your watching but MVP is getting good pops. I think the reason why he has lost all that edge is simply cause he is on RAW. When he was on Smackdown his face character was decent & it had some edgyness to it, but I think his edgyness has been gone due to him being drafted to RAW. I think he will be a good, but he's gonna need time & a good push to get himself into the main event scene & I don't think the creative team is not smart enough to give him one of those.

3] Jack Swagger : Got a big push as the champ on ECW. Looks credible and very good in the ring and has a great look. The only problem is he has a lisp and even though people criticize him for that, he still has a lot of confidence while talking and he impresses me on the mic. I also love his entrance music lol

He's still improving which is a plus. I thought it was way too early for him to be ECW Champ at the beginning, but by interracting with the top guys on ECW. He's only gotten better. His ring work is solid & even though he has a lisp, his promos are getting better. I'd say he will be a top guy within 3-4 years.

4] John Morrison : A star in the making , anyway you look at it. Has the look of the star amongst all the new comers , Use to get dead heat when he was a heel and its remarkable how his face turn has got him really over with the fans. Amazing physique and in the ring. Decent with the mic & is the only face who still has that bit of arrogance which is refreshing to see. Not another suckass face.

Morrison has been impressing the hell out of me & I absolutely love him as a face. His matches have been really spectacular as of late, he has all the tools necessary to become a world champion, his mic work is good, his face character is a bit arrogant which in turn makes me glad that he isn't a pussy ass face, his entrance is cool & he is really over with the fans in such a short amount of time. I think Morrison will be the quickest out of this list to be a world champion & I think it will happen really soon.

5] The Miz :My personal favorite. Out of these 6 def the best on the mic. total heat magnet , can get the crowd to despise him. Really improved in the ring. Don't know how far he will go with that look though. Anyways , a great talent and I hope big things for him in the future. The current fued with Cena has been quite entertaining. Infact I see a lot of the heel Cena from 2003 in him.

Miz can get really good heel heat as he has the ability to make the crowd really hate him. His mic work is the best out of the 6 on this list & his ring work is really good as he has come an extremely long way. I hope he wins a world title someday, but I don't know. It will be very interesting to see how Miz's feud with Cena will help elevate him.

6] Ted DiBiase : He is the wild card of them all. Billed as the next Randy Orton. Totally directionless as of now. But he has the WWE star look which Vince loves , and is good in the ring and on the mic. Haven't seen much of him though.

I agree. Ted Jr is the wild card out of all the guys on this list. He has the WWE Star look that Vince loves, his in ring work is good & his mic skills are good too. His character is directionless as of right now as he's stuck as one of Orton's jobbers. I think the only way that I can tell if Ted Jr will become a star is on how well his character does once he goes into singles competition.

Great Post.

Morrison: Did you see his match with Punk on SD? This guy is sick and can hold his own with anyone. Michaels has this same attribute. He just needs a little promo fine tuning.

Punk: He gets credit for the SD match too. his style was drastically different and not as flashy. The GTS after the finish was a nice touch too. This guy is on his way to being a star and I would have said he was a shittier Matt Hardy in 06/early 07.

DiBiase: I hope so but lately I wonder if he really can be a player. He does have the "WWE" look, butdid you hear his commentary on the Three For All. He made like three mistakes and was called out on one of them by Cole. He just seems too nervous right now.

David Hart Smith: Looks great in the Pink and Black and because Kidd is so small, Smith will become more and more of a power guy to contrast. This recent time off TV did wonders for this kid.

Miz: We'll see at The Bash.

R-Truth: I know its a reach, but the guy has talent. I just hope he drops the "Whats Up" performance during his ring entrances soon.

Maybe I am in the minority here but Kofi and MVP should be on ECW. These guys are just not entertaining.

This answer is easy to answer....its John Morrison. When you are being put over on TV as the next Shawn Michaels you can basically take that to the bank. He has everything he needs, a few signature moves, a great and recognizable finisher, great and unique music, and a gimmick that can easily transition between heel and face.

Oh and did I mention that JR calling him the "Next HBK" every week on television makes this answer very obvious

I guess its quite obvious as of now that the WWE are focussing on their top 6 to deliver and become the next mega stars.

4] John Morrison : A star in the making , anyway you look at it. Has the look of the star amongst all the new comers , Use to get dead heat when he was a heel and its remarkable how his face turn has got him really over with the fans. Amazing physique and in the ring. Decent with the mic & is the only face who still has that bit of arrogance which is refreshing to see. Not another suckass face .

5] The Miz :My personal favorite. Out of these 6 def the best on the mic. total heat magnet , can get the crowd to despise him. Really improved in the ring. Don't know how far he will go with that look though. Anyways , a great talent and I hope big things for him in the future. The current fued with Cena has been quite entertaining. Infact I see a lot of the heel Cena from 2003 in him .

Others who deserve honorable mention are Dolph Ziggler , Kofi Kingston , The Hart Dynasty (Smith & Kidd) , Cody Rhodes , Evan Bourne and Shelton Benjamin (don't know when he will finally get his push , only god knows !)

In my opinion, i think John Morrison would be the one that ends up being the mega star. He is young, He is fit, He has a good presence, He has an awesome move set, an awe-inspiring finisher, and he is the total package. It also helps that he reminds most people of a younger HBK.

1.) jack swagger- imo the next big thing hands down. He's got credibility and reminds me of kurt angle. He's tall and got the looks. Also, i think yur wrong about cm punk being number 1, i just dont see him being anything really besides having maybe short title runs. He's just not big enough, has kind of a weird drunk look.

2.) randy ortan- Move aside HHH theirs a new sheriff in town. He's just got to work on his gimmick a bit better, maybe when he becomes more dominant in the ring and stop doing wats he;s doing now with the kick to the head stuff.

3-john morrison- atheltic and has the looks

4- Ted debiase- reminds me of a randy ortan, mad potential

5-The miz- still not sure, but if he beats cena tomr, ill leave him at number 5

Randy Orton already is a mega star, he doesn't belong on this list. And it's spelled ORTON, not ORTAN. ORTAN is the choice you have if you put sunscreen on and sit outside half baked off your ass, you either BURN ORTAN. (I know it was bad but it was the best I could come up with at midnight).

I agree with the choices. CM Punk right now is my favorite smackdown star this title reign is much better than last years because he has beaten Edge,Rey Mysterio,Chris Jericho,Jeff Hardy and Umaga. and he put on a great match with John Morrison on friday.

Out of that list, I really think that 3 or 4 are going to make it. Punk is already on his way to stardom. The guy is solid in the ring and on the mic. He just needs a solid title run right now to cement him at the top. Morrison has been having great matches he's defiantly being built at a slower pace, but his matches have been nothing short of great. Dibiase is going to be good. The weird thing is we haven't seen much of him. He's been here for almost a year now, and he hasn't been in that many matches. Though from what i've seen he's amazing. Then I think the Miz will make it. He's the last that I really see making it to the next level. He's got the tools on the mic, and he's got some good in ring skills. I've really never been sold on MVP or Swagger, I think that they will be stuck on that tear right below the main event. I don't know why i just have a feeling that's the way they are going to go.

This is a tough one to figure out, as the guys listed all have certain intangibles, but none of them are really complete enough yet to be "mega-stars". For instance, the Miz is incredible on the mic, but quite frankly I have not seen him wrestle since he lost to Kofi at the draft (I don't count the 5 on 5 match either). When I saw that match, I saw some improvement, but he has a lot to work on in the ring. Until I can see him be a credible singles wrestler, and I put the emphasis on singles, I shall hold judgment.

Morrison is definitely one of the most athletically gifted if not (sorry Benjamin) the most athletically gifted wrestler in the wwe right now. The things he can do in the ring amaze me, and he seems to be getting better and better every week. However, he is not very good on the mic. I know, its a strange thing to say, as he had a very successful wwe.com original show, and he is definitely arrogant enough, but when he talks for me its like nails on a chalkboard, and not in a good way(can it ever be?) When he does a promo, and I don't know if its him or the wwe, but I can never understand him... I think he needs to change that aspect, then maybe he can move to that next eichilon.

CM Punk, I find, is a good wrestler and a good person on the mic (now that the wwe is giving him this opportunity) but the problem is he is not really great in either. His in ring work still suffers I feel because he is a small guy who is not really a high flyer, and is not entirely technically sound. He has his devastating strikes, but the question is can this hold up in main event matches that need to last between 15-25. Does he have enough to be a main eventer??

Jack Swagger seems to have all the intangibles, as he is a great in ring wrestler and also is good on the mic. Swagger needs to thing though. One is that he needs more exposure, and that means being put on raw or SD! He can't be seen as a mega star when he feuds with the likes of Finlay, Christian and Dreamer. Granted, all great wrestlers, but in my opinion, all past their primes. Swagger needs some new, better competition where we can really see how he stacks up. If his match with Cena gives any indication, we can hopefully expect great things there. The second thing he needs is a new gimmick. When I look at Swagger, I see big, strong guy who is very technically sound. However, he acts like a complete dork. Calling himself the all american american, thats just lame. The lisp does not help this either. I think he needs to be built more like Angle, in that he just detroys guys with his technical skills and becomes more intense in and out of the ring.

MVP im not too sure about, because his work in the ring seems very limited and it appears to have reached a ceiling. Also, when not a heel, MVP is too much of a goody face. Going out with that girl from the view, congratulating Kofi for taking the title from him. MVP needs his edge, and if he gets this than his in ring work becomes masked somewhat.

Ted Dibiase for me has the best chance to be the biggest star of the bunch. He has the wwe look, is a very good wrestler and can be good on the mic. He is still green in areas, especially trash talking on the spot, but remember he has only been in the wwe one year(pretty much exactly). He has a number of years to learn the craft, and then he will become a big star. I say give him 3-4 years, and he will be headlining wrestlemania.

This is my first post, so bear with me...

I think most of those guys will make it. CM Punk is well on his way there; I love where his character is right now. It's one of the best things in the WWE right now. I believe Morrison will make it to the top... maybe the match Friday was a first step. DiBiase will make it, provided creative uses him properly (not putting him in squash matches vs Batista). The Miz will make it. He is excellent on the mic and solid in the ring. I believe he needs to go over Cena Sunday, even if it isn't clean. Creative does not need to book another Cena comeback; it would hurt The Miz greatly. I'm not sure about MVP... he has been stuck below the main event level for his entire career and it seems like he is being buried on the RAW roster. Jack Swagger will be there in time. He's improving on the mic and is good in the ring.

Shelton Benjamin has been the biggest waste of potential, as he could have gotten there with better booking. He's great in the ring and good on the mic. But for whatever reason, I guess Vince was never sold on him.

The Big 6 for me would go as follows, in order of importance:

1. John Morrison
This guy is AMAZING! He is still young, and VERY talented. He is good on the mic and he can play a face and a heel well. He is over with the crowd as a face or a heel. I personally am on the, Morrison is the next HBK band wagon. They have a similar background as of now (tag team history, mid-card title runs, etc.), and they look alike.

2. Jack Swagger
I know he hasn't been around for very long but, this guy is MONEY. He had a fantastic match with John Cena on RAW a few weeks back, eventhough the match was carried by Cena, it shows that Swagger can go the distance and keep us (the fans) entertained.

3. Ted DiBiase
The WWE seems to be going a similar way with Legacy that they did Evolution, only with three people instead of four (fourth memeber may come). They are building Orton up kind of like Triple H. Ted DiBiase and Cody Rhodes are being built up like Batista and Randy Oton were. All Legacy needs is a fourth member to play the role of Ric Flair. Anyways, Ted will eventally turn on/be turned on by the other members of Legacy (Randy Orton). Then, he will have a feud with Randy Orton and like Randy Orton/Triple H feud now. Ted DiBiase is the next Randy Orton.

4. CM Punk
It seems as though Vince McMahon sees something in CM Punk. CM Punk is pretty talented in the ring and on the mic but, I don't see how he can be considered a legit main eventer against the bigger guys. Anyways, Punk will be a main eventer for a long tiem to come. He is doing good right now and it doesn't look like it will change anytime soon.

5. The Miz
He is in a pretty entertaining feud with John Cena at the time being. I am hoping that The Miz goes over Cena but, I doubt that will happen. I think Cena will make Miz look good ike he did with Swagger. The Miz is somewhat similar to an early John Cena but, without the build. Just attitude wise.

6. Dolph Ziggler
I don't know what it is about DOLPH ZIGGLER but, I see a bright future ahead of this young man. He is talented and already has a PPV match. By the way, I see him beating Khali in his PPV match. He has the look and charisma to be a future main eventer, after some nice mid-card feuds, upper mid-card feuds, IC/US title runs and maybe even a RR win to break onto the Main Event scene.

Honorable mentions, Kofi Kingston, Evan Bourne, Carlito, Cody Rhodes, MVP, David Hart Smith, Tyson Kidd, and Christian.

He can't be seen as a mega star when he feuds with the likes of Finlay, Christian and Dreamer. Granted, all great wrestlers, but in my opinion, all past their primes.

First off Christian is nowhere near past his prime.

Now onto the actualy topic

1. CM Punk - as much as I think this guy sucks, he makes Vince money so he will be built up and theres nothing anyone can do about it

2. The Miz - He is what he says he is and that is awesome (btw that shirt needs to go on shopzone). He has great potential and is only improving each week in all areas

3. John Morrison - As bad as it is to say possibly the one good thing that came out of the Benoit tragedy. His ECW title run may not have been great, but those matches are what got him to where he is today

I cant really think of anyone else that will make it to mega star status but there are some guys who will make the main events: Swagger , Kofi, MVP, and Dibiase

When I look at Swagger, I see big, strong guy who is very technically sound. However, he acts like a complete dork. Calling himself the all american american, thats just lame. The lisp does not help this either. I think he needs to be built more like Angle, in that he just detroys guys with his technical skills and becomes more intense in and out of the ring.

I have to disagree about your opinion on Swagger. I think the all american american is good for him. He is like Kurt Angle right now. Like the Kurt Angle of 2000. That dorky gimmick worked really well for Angle in his early years. Over time he can become more intense, but at this point in his young career I think Swagger has the right gimmick. I know a lot of people think the lisp hurts him, but I think it actually helps him a little. It's just one more thing for the fans to get on him about. It's similar to the Bubba Ray/Matt Morgan stutter. It's not stupid because it's real and not all that noticeable, but it's still something the fans can get on him for. If I had to pick one guy to be the next mega star it would be Swagger.

CM Punk: This guy is one of the top guys on Smackdown right now. He's going to be a huge star in WWE for a long time. Hopefully he'll turn heel now and have a decent run as champ.

John Morrison: IMO one of the best wrestlers in WWE right now. He's on his way up right now. He's great in the ring and decent on the mic. I bet he'll get his championship run by Wrestlemania.

Ted DiBiase: One of the most misused guys on the roster. The guy is constantly having to job when he should be winning matches proving himself to be a serious contender. I hope that he gets drafted to Smackdown next year so he'll be able to take his career to the next level because I doubt WWE will give him a huge push on Raw.

The Miz: Out of all these guys, he is probably the best on the mic. I thought(and so did a lot of others) that after he split with Morrison, he would be a jobber or a midcarder for the rest of his time in WWE. He's definitely proved me wrong. He's in a good feud with Cena and hopefully he'll win against him to prove that he's a serious contender too.

MVP: Another one of the most misused guys on the Raw roster. IMO the WWE is holding this guy back because by now, he should be in the main event but nope. He's on Raw and is going to be stuck in the midcard scene for a while. My guess is that he'll be there until Batista and HBK retire.

Jack Swagger: Everyone Says how this guy is one of the next major stars in WWE. Me however, I just don't see it. I hate the whole "All American, American" name. To me it sounds stupid. I think he's decent in the ring but the whole lisp thing is annoying. If this guy gets drafted over to Raw, he'll most likely end up lost in the horrible midcard scene. However if he gets drafted to Smackdown, I think he might get a push.

Long time reader, first time poster. I've seen alot of things on these forums to make me say "You know what, I should register and chime in" but never actually did it. Until now. I saw this and could not let it go:

His in ring work still suffers I feel because he is a small guy who is not really a high flyer, and is not entirely technically sound. He has his devastating strikes, but the question is can this hold up in main event matches that need to last between 15-25. Does he have enough to be a main eventer??

Have you been watching Smackdown recently? You know, when he has had long, Great, Singles matches? It's clear that he can pace the match, or help pace it, to whatever length it needs to be. Some examples? Sure! How about when he and Jericho had a couple matches on Superstars and Smackdown? Or when he beat Edge on TV, while Edge was still champion? I believe he had a pretty decent and long match with Rey last week. And Friday night? Easily the best Morisson (Or Nitro) vs. Punk match i've seen.

AND if that is not enough for you, try youtubing (or otherwise) some Punk in ROH, or PWG. You'll see he's no slouch when it comes to pacing his style.

On topic: I love the list set forth. I think Morisson, Punk, Swagger, and DiBiase are all locks. I think Miz has what it takes, and if they take this Cena feud seriously, it could be all he needs. I don't think MVP has what it takes to be a top player. If nothing else, i think it's clear he doesn't have the cojones to stick up for himself backstage. IE: The week before the Three for all, he comes out on the stick *and clearly, someone gave him authorization to do this* and says "I want to be part of the WWE title mix next week." And then nothing. The fans have fallen off his band wagon, and i don't think he's a good enough face to carry a show. I like Ziggler, but he's a bit too Vanilla. If he gets a decent gimmick and soon, he could be spared. My last pick is Kofi. The fans have been rallying behind him since he came to Raw. He is on par with what the 'E had been doing with Carlito, before he got lazy. I think Kofi can go far, because he is infectious. His Jamaican accent is fantastic, and i think that will make his promos unique. I think he is one Money in the Bank win away from being a main player. Well, that, and he's on the wrong show. Raw is too full of "established Talent". Give it three years, when we're without (God willing) Batista, HHH, and HbK. Then i think he'll shine.

And I agree with all the Morisson/HbK comparisons, even though they are being shoved down our throats. But you know a comparison i haven't seen? CM Punk to Bret Hart. I know it's a lofty comparison, but one that is merited. I think Punk has incredible pacing (as I mentioned above) and i completely disagree with that poster about his lack of technical talent. I think he is very technically proficient (Obviously not as well versed as Bret, but i think he is working toward it). Again, go back and watch some of his recent Smackdown work. It's all pretty technically solid. Granted, he had some great help, but I really believe he can go the Bret Hart route, since it seems like he'll be the same style of Wrestler/champion.

Just some food for thought.

For me, the top 6 future mega stars would be (in no particular order)

The Miz: This guy is currently being shoved down our throats which indicates that WWE really want him to succeed and I think he probably will. It is possible that WWE are trying to replace the void left by JBL by making the Miz the top mid card/main event level heel on RAW, and I think he will probably be successful in that role. I don't particularly like him, he's ok but I can't deny that he will most likely be a big star in the future. I think if WWE want Miz to be a success, they could start this Sunday by having him go over Cena at the Bash or in the least having him go over at some point.

Dolph Ziggler: I think this guy gets better with each passing week, he's cocky, has a natural heel aura about him and actually manages to extract semi-entertaining encounters (emphasis on semi) with Khali, which of course is no easy task...to be honest I think I would rather watch Ziggler/Khali than Batista/Khali! Anyway, Dolph is good in the ring and once he gets himself away from Khali, hopefully he can get sunk into a good solid feud, I once heard that he would feud with a returning 'Taker and to be frank the prospect of that isn't all that bad.

Cody Rhodes: I may be slightly bias in this pick since I am a fan of Rhodes but nonetheless I think he has what it takes to be a big time player in WWE. He has the look, in my opinion he is good in the ring and he can be good on the mic. A lot of people seem to forget about the first year he had with WWE when he had an entertaining little series with Randy Orton who of course slapped Dusty right in the face...Cody played the role of son defending father well imo and looked good in the ring with Orton at that time as well. All in all, I think he will do well...that he is involved with Legacy is an indicator that WWE feel this as well and after all Orton said himself that the point of this group is to create two future stars and opponents for himself in the future. On a side note, Cody reminds me of a young Ric Flair in some ways...I don't know but I can see similarities from the ring attire to the knee drop to the mannerisms.

Ted Dibiase: A lot of people on this forum have jumped onto this guy's fan wagon and probably rightly so. While I personally prefer Rhodes, that doesn't deny the fact that Dibiase is going to be a star in the WWE (based on potential alone at this point imo). Some have mentioned that he is a young Randy Orton or that he can be another Randy Orton..well I say no, I don't want another Orton, we already have that...the best thing for Dibiase imo is to find his own niche and not become an Orton clone. One thing I would say is that WWE should not rush this guy into the main event....he needs so much more time to develop imo as unlike Rhodes, he has never had the chance to go out on his own in the WWE. From day one he has been with Rhodes and if we are being honest we have never really seen Dibiase as just Dibiase, he has always been part of a team or a group. Yes, the guy can make it big but I think that will become more evident once he is on his own for a while.

John Morrison: JoMo for me is a quirky performer...he is different in the ring and on the mic which is refreshing to see. Added to that the fact that he is very athletic and is able to pull off some truly unique moves. WWE clearly have high hopes for this guy and I think he will eventually make a fairly natural and easy transition into the main event, the fans are slowly starting to get behind him more each week and I don't think it will be too long before he makes that transition.

CM Punk: At times, the WWE's booking of this guy is baffling and one could argue that he already has made it big in the company. However, much of the booking of Punk has been so rushed or confusing that we or at least I tend to forget all that he has accomplished with WWE. I think if he makes an eventual heel turn (which could be soon) that we will start to see another side of Punk that could solidify him as a legit main eventer. Once WWE finaly figures out what they are doing with Punk in the long run, I think we will have a big star on our hands...some don't buy him as World Champion material and I understand where they are coming from (again this is down to WWE's lazy booking and rushing him into the top spot before he is truly ready) but I think there is no denying that Punk has all the tools and skills necessary to be a future top flight star...

All in all, WWE have a lot of fresh, young talent who have potential to be future superstars. The company will just have to play their cards right and be careful in their booking of these guys...but the future is not so bleak with such an abundance of talent.

Easily the top three and are locks to make it big. (CM Punk to me is pretty much there i mean 2 time world champ)

John Morrison- Any time ur name is mentioned with Shawn Michaels ur great....case in point everyone said the same bout chris jericho and look at him now...he'll be in the HOF...and morrison's matches there amazing...i mean watch the CM punk match from this friday great.

Jack Swagger- This is going to sound the same as john but just a few names changed lol....any time ur mentioned with Kurt Angle ur bound to be good....i dont get ECW but im sold on the guy with his match with John Cena....the guy has got it.

The Miz - awhile ago i would put MVP he reminded me of the rock but has dropped off...the miz though is the best promo guy hell in the WWE right now.....and he is good in the ring and if he beats cena its only a matter of time then...i know i said these three will but i lied...the first two are locks miz its going to depend on wat he does in the next few months.....

As for the rest of my top six....in this order

MVP- this guys promos and some his in ring work remind me of the great one the rock....now his fire is gone down a bit but i think he'll be great.

Ted Dibaise - he has the look...and when they give the guy a shot to wrestle is great in the ring...only thing is he orton's lil lackey and looks weak doing that.

Kofi Kingston - great in the ring...but really i have never heard this guy talk before that hurts him.

Honorable mention: Cody Rhodes, shelton benjamin, evan bourne

I think out of all those 6, there's only a few I can imagine normal non-wrestling fans would like to watch. Morrison would be one of them for his great in ring work, his athletic moves and lets face it, his looks. Miz could be another one because he's great at getting the crowd involved and people interested. MVP looked great for a short while but I really don't know what's happening to him right now, he could be big but I don't know if the WWE want him there. The rest of them are relatively green except perhaps CM Punk who's pretty over right now but still needs to build on that. I'm still not sure how well the general public will like him though.

To pick just 6 is hard, due to their being so much under used talent in the WWE. So Ill just name some would be Major Players, if they get the right push and can stay over with the fans (more so if they dont get ruined by creative, Vince, and mainly Triple H) There is a lot of great younger talent in the WWE just waiting to be used. In the next 3-5 years we will see the retirement of a lot of WWE vets and these are some of the people I think could fill some of those voids if used properly.

John Morrison- Have him feud with the likes of Edge, Jericho and CM Punk over the next year, and I bet you he'll hold a major World Title(sorry the ECW title no longer counts as major) by the end of 2010. He already held the ECW title, back when ECW was worth watching. Him and Punk have great matches and their feud on ECW was great. Hes also great at cutting Promos.

the Miz- I was a little concerned after they split him from Morrison, and didnt start pushing him asap, but the promos hes been cutting to build this feud with Cena have been great. He makes a good heel, and hopefully doesnt get burried on Raw by the Nose, due to being an up and coming talent. Hopefully his feud with Cena goes great to elevate him into the upper card. Smart money would have him feud with HBK the minute he returns to in ring action, because Shawn could teach him alot.

Jack Swagger- although hes not as tall as Lesner, he could be the Next Big Thing. Hes a monster in the ring, the only thing I do not like about Swagger, is his god damn lisp, so annoying.

Even Bourne- I cant believe so many of you forgot about this high flyer. Hes young, hes fast, and the fans love him. He could be booked like Rey Mysterio(although I hate Rey) but actually be enjoyable to watch. I think the only thing holding him back is that he is still on ECW. He should of been put on Smackdown, where the roster consists of much smaller guys, he would of been a great addition to the IC title picture.

Dolph Zigler- How can you not like this guy? I think him and the Miz are on the same path, and hopefully it leads to greatness. Hes good in the ring and on the mic, and has a good look to him.

Tyson Kidd and DM Smith. I really hope the Hart Dynasty gets a proper push, but I feel they would of been better used on Smackdown as a tag team, with Natalie as their manager. Another reason that would of worke dout better is, they could of went after tag gold, and she could of went after the womens title. I think having them as a stable and all having titles makes them look stronger as a group.

Kofi Kingston- Love him or hate him, the guys got it. The crowd pops for him when his music hits, and when he does something cool(the guys got some sick moves) The only thing that could hold him back is if he cant grow out of his care free gimmick (boom booom booooom)

Zack Ryder- "WOO WOO WOO" I hate this guy already, and thats a good thing. Hes talented in the ring, and decent at cutting promos. I might be to small to be a major player, but well see what happens.

Ted DiBiase and Cody Rhodes- Legacy (aka Priceless) I for one am sick of these two getting their asses handed to them on a weekly basis. I think they both could do big things, but I also think that being in Legacy is holding them back currently. Maybe once they win the Tag Gold back they start to move up from weekly jobbers to main event players. Neither has had any real singles action, so hopefully in the future we can see them grow in that aspect.

Primo and Carlito- its a shame it took Primo to get Carlito over, even worse that their faces, because Carlito was a decent Heel, but maybe using them as a tag team for a long period of time will benifit them both.

Mike Knox- Big guy, big beard, all sorts of awesomeness, but hes not being used properly(hell is he even being used at all?) He was in the EC match this year, but then took a steady fall out of the light. He had a good program going with Mysterio, but since it finished they havent done anything with him.

Shelton Benjamin- Hes had a few IC and US title runs, but still hasnt gotten into the Main Event. I hope with CM Punk as Champ he gets a run at it, or at least a title program to get him up the ladder some more. Hes got talent, and has moved up from just being a spot monkey into a great wrestler. (remember when he beat Triple H cleanly 3 times on Raw a few years ago? I do)

More thank 6 but I still didnt get to them all. The future looks bright for the WWE, and lets home someones nose doesnt steal all the light from shining on these guys.

I think that John Morrison and Ted Dibiase has the brightest future out of all the other young talent because they both have that "it" factor and it's in Dibiase's blood

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back