the best WWE entrance

Hazardous

parental discretion advised
now, what i mean by this, is who has the best looking ones, most entertaining to watch, NOT who gets the biggest pop, so sorry, Rocky, Cena and Hogan are out.

so the question again is who in the WWE (past and present) has the best entrance? the ones who have just the perfect music to go along with the pyro, lighting, all of it.

there are ones like..
Undertaker, really no need to explain WHY this is a top one, it's a time tested classic, the fog, the blacklight, the music, and (when not being set on fire) the flames. always one of the most chilling entrances.

DX. the mixing of the entrance video, over top of them coming out, was original for it's time, was nothing else like it, mixed with the Green "X" pyro.

NWO. the Black and White, the guitar, slow motion, all of it mixed in always made it really enjoyable to watch, like DX is was new, and really cool for it's time.

Kane. now i do mean more along the lines of Kane in the 90's, the lights go out, and we expect the Gong to go off, but then Kane's music starts, the pyro goes off, and the Red lights came on. always made Kane look even more like a monster, i remember seeing it live and a bunch of kids started crying they were scared shitless. with his early matches the lights would stay re even during his match.

so now im just wondering what your pick for the best of the best are, me personally im going with 'Taker. More so with when he first re-appeared as the Deadman, with the shorter hair, and brought the Hat back, it mixed in all the other versions of his character into one awesome entrance.

[youtube]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/WUR_YxaESUc&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/WUR_YxaESUc&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/youtube]
thats the one im talking about.. dont remember the last time i found an entrance so Awe-inspiring. look at the way Kane seels it as being scared SHITLESS.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back