The Best There Is, The Best There Was, The Best There Ever Will Be

hatehabsforever

Staff member
Bret_wcwchamp.jpg

Welcome to the Bret "The Hitman" Hart Campaign Headquarters. And the title of the thread says it all. We've seen Stone Cold Steve Austin come through this tournament in the past, twice. We've seen HBK and the Undertaker win it as well. Now is the year to crown the man who really deserves to win the Wrestlezone Tournament for a second time, repeating his efforts of 2009.

In the WWF/WWE, his resume is spotless:

United States Championships: 1
World Wrestling Federation Championships: 5
Intercontinental Championships: 2
WWF Tag Team Championships: 2 (with Jim "The Anvil" Neidhart)
King Of The Ring: 2
Royal Rumble: 1
Triple Crown Winner
Hall of Fame Inductee (2006)

Don't forget about his time in WCW:

United States Heavyweight Championships: 4
World Heavyweight Championships: 2
World Tag Team Championships: 1 (with Bill Goldberg)
Triple Crown Winner

454584.jpg

Bret Hart has done it all. He's done it as a solo performer, as a tag team member, and as a part of a faction. He's been face and he's been heel. He was an integral part in the elevation of the winner of the last two Wrestlezone tournaments, Stone Cold Steve Austin, by turning him into a face while turning himself heel at WM13, sending Austin on his way to being one of the best WWE superstars of all time.

He was involved in one of the most significant and controversial events in professional wrestling history, the "Montreal Screwjob", setting the stage for the development of the evil Mr. McMahon character, which helped turn the tide in the Monday Night Wars, back into the favor of the WWE.

He's got the pedigree and family lineage of a true champion.

In essence, there can be no other choice.

Bret_Hitman_Hart_Logo_by_hitmanjd.jpg

[size=+2] In the 2012 Wrestlezone Tournament, vote for the Pink and the Black, the Excellence of Execution, the Best There Is, the Best There Was, and the Best There Ever Will Be.

Vote: Bret "The Hitman" Hart [/size]

Glad someone did this. He's my second favorite wrestler of all time, and could easily win this thing once again (99.9995% sure he won before).

Oh, and he's better than Shawn.

Favorite wrestler of all-time, will be supporting The Hitman, but a true underdog calls and a native Canadian of Mr. Hart's in the form of Chris Jericho.

If Bret can get by Andre then I think he beats Austin and makes it to the final four where The Rock takes him out. Rock beat him soundly in last years tournament and this past year only makes it tougher for Bret to take him out.

I've always been a big Bret Hart fan through thick and thin, he's easily on my top shelf of all time wrestlers where only a select few stand. I will be fully supporting The Hitman all the way through, but I am also going to be realistic to some extent. I won't just vote him over anybody. If he comes to a tough match I am going to have to really weigh the options. Either way, my confidence is in Bret that whomever he is matched against it shouldn't be too tough of a decision.

If Bret can get by Andre then I think he beats Austin and makes it to the final four where The Rock takes him out. Rock beat him soundly in last years tournament and this past year only makes it tougher for Bret to take him out.

Bret and Rock will meet in Round 6, but this is the second round of the KOTR and after Rocky does battle with Harley Race, a match he'll barely escape from.

No way does Rock beat Bret after that (for the record, I have Bret facing Austin).

Bret and Rock will meet in Round 6, but this is the second round of the KOTR and after Rocky does battle with Harley Race, a match he'll barely escape from.

No way does Rock beat Bret after that (for the record, I have Bret facing Austin).

Austin isn't exactly a guy you just beat without a grueling match. Besides, The Rock beat Bret by 21 votes last year and that was after just hosting a Wrestlemania. Now Rock is coming off a main event win over John Cena at Mania.

Austin isn't exactly a guy you just beat without a grueling match. Besides, The Rock beat Bret by 21 votes last year and that was after just hosting a Wrestlemania. Now Rock is coming off a main event win over John Cena at Mania.

Rock will beat Bret. He shouldn't, but he will.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back