The 2009 WZPTT, Round Three: God Marks Out for ROH vs. LAP Dancers vs. AusCan Conne..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ty Burna

Getting Noticed By Management
3rd Round Of The 2009 WZ Posters Tag Tournament

Match 1:
God Marks Out for ROH (Harthan and God) vs. LAP Dancers (Lee and Pippen) vs. AusCan Connection (TM and Sparky)

st-peters-basilica-vatican-city.jpg

Special Guest Referee:
Sean Connery
sean-connery.jpg

This is the thread for the third round match between God Marks Out for ROH vs. LAP Dancers vs. AusCan Connection. Any votes placed between 7:10 EST Thursday April 23 and 7:10 EST Sunday April 26th will be tallied for the final result.

This is difficult.. we have the team that beat me, a team with TM, who's awesome, and a team with God.

LAP Dancers-Beat me, no way.

AusCan-Pretty great team, Sparky's a funny guy and TM is one of my favourites.

God Marks Our for ROH-It's God, man. It would be blasphemous to vote against them. Harthan's pretty good too.

So. My vote goes to God Marks Out For ROH

Luckily since I am a Catholic, God would turn his back on Harthan and side with me. It would be the greatest screw job since Cody Rhodes turned on Hardcore Holly. Sparky would become our mouthpiece manager, and we would go on to dominate.

AUSCAN

well considering that God doesn't post at all my vote goes;

Vote LAP dancers

AUSCAN Connection

God has red repped my life, so he can fuck off. Sadly, this puts Harthan on his own, and he cannot win alone here, even if he is good. AUSCAN and LAP Dancers are both very competent and I probably put TM and Lee on a similar level, both of them can make good posts almost anywhere on the site. So it comes down to the Australians, and I think that I probably see more contributions from Sparky than Pippen, but I think Pippen has really come along since he's been here. That being said, he's not as good as Sparky yet, so Sparky and therefore AUSCAN, wins.

TM and Sparky don't break rules.
Lee- once permabanned. Pippen- alts, and is possible deadman.
Harthan- Possibly an Atheist. God- The reason that all the hot girls don't like you.

TM is the same poster who said Sparky kills.... And they are partners? I smell a dysfunctional tandem...

Vote: AusCan

Sparky is one of my favourite guys ever on this forum. TM is a little controversial, but he means well. Harthan can't win by himself, as God will get taken out by Vince McMahon before the match even starts. Pippen is a good poster, and so is Lee, but their competition is too strong here.

Vote: LAP Dancers

I refuse to vote for God, and I can't vote for someone who seriously thinks Santina and Santino are two different people.

Besides, Lee and Pippen are both great posters.

No I will not let this happen.

LAP Dancers.

Why vote for two people that don't contribute as much as Lee? Lee is amazing for this forum. Plus TM said I am deadman and that makes me sad sad.

When I am on, I make about 50-100 posts a day. And Sparky believes in the Quality system, each post he makes, makes the people of WZ smile. Unless you are French. Then again, I speak french and balance that out. Perfect team.

I think you should all just be made aware, God is making a list.

Voting against Him gets you on this list.

You don't want to be on His list.

You've been warned.

You better watch out
You better not sin
Better not blaspheme
I'm telling you why
Yaaaaaahweeeeeeeh is coming to TOOOOOOWN
He's makin' a list and checkin' it twice,
Gonna find out who's sacrilegious and pious
Yaaaaaahweeeeeeeh is coming to TOOOOOOWN
He sees you when you're sleeping
He knows when you're awake