The 2009 WZPTT, Round One: lhfizzle vs. Mid-Westside Drive-By

Discussion in 'Posters Tag Tournament (2009)' started by Cena's Little Helper, Apr 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cena's Little Helper

Cena's Little Helper Mid-Card Championship Winner

1st Round Of The 2009 WZ Posters Tag Tournament

Match 3:
    lhfizzle (Luhter_Hull and jp fizzle) vs. Mid-Westside Drive-By (tburna and Big Pimpin)

[​IMG]

Special Guest Referee:
    Bob Dowie

[​IMG]

This is the thread to place votes for the first-round match-up of lhfizzle vs. Mid-Westside Drive-By. All votes placed between 12:12 AM EDT on 15 April 2009 and 5:12 PM EDT on 18 April 2009 will be tallied to determine the outcome of this match. As per the rules, in order to count, all votes must be placed thus:

Vote: Name Of Team You Are Voting For

2. klunderbunker

klunderbunker Welcome to My (And Not Sly's) House

Tburna is good, but he's up against a WZ Legend. The other two, as I've never seen what's so great about JPFizzle, cancel each other out. Tburna is a guy that's growing on me, but come on. It's Luther freaking Hull.

Vote: lhfizzle

3. Fizzy

Fizzy Mid-Card Championship Winner

Vote: Lhfizzle.

While their opponents are good, Luther is the longest running mod on here I believe, and Fizzle is a good poster, even though he is not on here most of the time.

4. Marquis

Marquis Registered User

I like big pimpins name, and Tburna is cool, but i can't vote against Luther. While i have seen close to nothing from JP. As a Lutherhead i must vote for his team.

5. Ty Burna

Ty Burna WZCW World Heavyweight Champion

At least I would get to enjoy England, always wanted to see what it was like there.

In all seriousness, I know my team really doesn't have a shot here, I saw we were going against Luther, and I knew we were fucked from the get go. Luther would probably take us on 2 on 1 and he'd get more votes then us. Oh well, I'm not worried, I'm not putting any stock in this tournament, I just gotta build up for the next one I think.

Murfish likes this.
  6. FromTheSouth

FromTheSouth You don't want it with me.

vote:lhfizzle

Umm, I love T and Pimpin, I really do, but Luther is a legend. I would vote for T and Pimp against most of these other teams, but Luther is amazing.

7. Cena's Little Helper

Cena's Little Helper Mid-Card Championship Winner

The jury's still out on tburna, as I haven't seen that much of his stuff out of The Bar Room. But, what I've seen is top notch.

I think fizzle's funny, but he hardly ever comes around here anymore.

So, that leaves us with Luther and Big Pimpin. I'm really tempted to go with Pimpin and tburna, for two reasons: one, Pimpin has one of the best attitudes around here, and he contributes a lot to The Bar Room, the wrestling sections, and Book This!; and two, I know I'd get a red rep from Luther with the message of "Boooooooooooooooooooooooo" if I didn't vote for him. But, Luther's a legend around here, and he's the second funniest poster, right behind Jake.

8. NSL

NSL Life's A Bitch, And Then You Mosh

Vote: Mid-Westside Drive-By

Luther wants me in the Bitch Wing, so that makes him lose a vote here. I also don't see much for him anywhere, anyway.

tburna and Big Pimpin are both good NWS posters, and I've enjoyed following Big Pimpin's Book This.

9. C.M.

C.M. WrestleMania Main Event

10. Tastycles

Tastycles Turn Bayley heel

Jpfizzle and Luther are in the top four with Jake and Sam for making me genuinely laugh. Probably because it's a British sense of humour thing, I don't know. I don't care if they don't post wrestling very often, because regardless of that fact, they definitely make my experience here more enjoyable. Big Pimpin is quite good and an intresting poster, and I really like Tburna but they're up against one of my favourite teams in the tournament here.

11. jmt225

jmt225 Global Moderator

I never see Luhter post outside of the Bar Room, and jp fizzle... I don't remember him posting at all in like months. But BP is a great poster, and tburna is good too whenever he steps out of the Bar Room.

Mid-Westside Drive-By

12. Pimpin

Pimpin Resident Hip Hop Junkie

Hey I get to go to England yay.

But for real. I know we ain't really got a snowball's chance in hell on winning this thing & when we drew Luther & JP Fizzle, I instantly knew we would be fucked. So just to make this match a little less lopsided, i'm gonna vote for obviously myself.

Vote:Mid-Westside Drive-By

13. Rusty

Rusty Is hanging up the boots

Luther is a WZ Hall of Famer, so to speak. JPFizzle wrote some awesome columns, and this team is just a little too good for tburna and Big Pimpin. Though Big Pimpin does work hard on his Book This.

14. Leeds Guy

Leeds Guy Retired Former WZCW EurAsian Champ

Luther is well funny in the bar room when people bitch and moan he always makes me laugh with his dont give a fuck attitude hes got a sense of humor that Americans dont seem to understand which isnt a bad thing, but i dont see much of his posts outside the bar. JPfizzle i like, hes a decent guy and helped me out with a problem i was having a few weeks back. His posts are few and far between but the fact that he helped me out swings the vote his way here. Tburna i havent seen much of so i will be looking for his stuff in the next few weeks to see what i think. Big Pimpin is solid enough but i dont think either of them have made an impact on me as much as Luther has in my first couple of months here

15. Dave

Dave Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator

Since everyone is else is going for lhfizzle, I'm gonna go for

Vote: Mid-Westside Drive-By

Even though they are not as good as Luther, he did give me, what I count to be, an unfair infraction.

16. Tim

Tim ...

lhfizzle

Because Luther is awesome... and does some good modding, blah blah blah. Fizzle's not bad either. Tburna I don't know, and Big Pimpin I think will be a great poster, but he's not quite there yet.

17. Mr. TM

Mr. TM Throwing a tantrum

Mid-Westside Drive-By

Fizzy and Jane like this.
  18. Lee

Lee Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No it's Supermod!
    Staff Member Super Moderator E-Fed Mod

Vote: lhFizzle

and Berwick's not really England, officially it is, but it's so damned near to Scotland it may as well be.

19. Khalifa

Khalifa Where it at doe?

Why: Well I am sorry but Luther just wins here. I love Big Pimpin. Like I love him alot, but I am a bit mehish about tburna and well JPfizzle, i barely see him. So I am just going to say Luther wins this.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.