Tell us who should or should not be the David French Party's candidate

I'm sure some people are going to get the rope ready for me after I do this, but I just wanna grab the mic for one second if ya don't mind. Thank ye..

I want to appeal to all of those members of this party that have suppressed urges, those who secretly themselves want to be moderators. I would like those people to step forward. I have to stress at this point that this certainly is not an attempt to weild some power myself, and it's is definitely not trying show I have an issue with Coco being moderator. As it happens, I believe he'll go on to win both this candidate-ship, the elections and become our new forum moderator.

But I want those of you who are sitting on their hands to just consider when the next opportunity like this is going to come along. If you truly believe you have a claim to becoming the newest addition to the round table, them I want to hear your voices. This is what drives democracy.

Little-girl-please-tell-daddy-to-vote-for-me.jpg

The fact that you'd even consider electing someone who isn't on the forum 24/7 to do the grunt work is absurd.

Check the Saunter thread. I'm like two minutes ahead of you.

Phew. That was close.

Hell, I guess it is wrong to not have 30 people running in a party for a Mod. I am throwing in my hat regardless of Coco pretty much having universal support, even my own.

From what I understand we are now basing the vote entirely based on who has the most seductive black politician in their sig.

Well I guess what I'm saying is that I am running, but I don't really think I am actually going to win. Cheers.

I do think it would be nice if JGKY would make a little speech outlining his intentions seen as he put himself up to run. Might as well..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back