tdigle For Non-Wrestling Poster of the Year

Cena's Little Helper

Mid-Card Championship Winner
Yeah, I'm starting my own thread because, if I can't silently recognized for the work I do, I'll be vocal about it.

Here's my list of accomplishments for this year:

-Posted well and frequently in Movie & Television, Music, and The Cigar Lounge.
-Posted infrequently but well in Video Games & Technology and The Sports Stadium.
-Led my NXT rookie to the finals of the NXT Mod Competition by always giving well-reasoned defenses for his stances.
-Helped out all NXT Rookies during the second/Greatest Movies round.
-Ran two non-wrestling tournaments: The WZ Posters Tag Tournament & The Most Disturbing Film Ever Made Mini-tournament. While the latter was a flop, I received many commendations on informing people of the world of horror cinema that they didn't even know existed.
-Stepped in to moderate The Wrestlezone Gameshow at the last minute; it ended up being klunderbunker vs. everyone else, but it was still a great success.
-Stepped up to start the WZ Biennial Music Tournament by myself. Besides finalizing the lists and match-ups, I am also working on the post templates for 320 match-ups...just in Round One.
-Solely set up and executed the Forum End of Year Awards, the very things we're voting on right now.
-Revamped The WZPC forum (along with GuyCompton) to make the contests more efficient, worth more points, and inclusive of both WWE and TNA PPVs.
-Saved the Fantasy Wrestling League from imminent destruction. While there were some major bumps in the road for me, I have managed to be persevere and make it an enjoyable forum for its participants.

Well, there you go. These are my accomplishments for the year. Yes, some of the are mod-related, but none of them involve me not posting or working extremely hard in the NWS and Interactive Section. Your vote's will not be wasted; I feel I have more than earned them.

I think I've already voted for Tdigs....the movie tourney was by far quite the educational experience for me. Increased my viewing by leaps and bounds. Tdigs...I HAVE to recommend a movie for you on your next tourney, have you seen Taxidermia ??

I think I've already voted for Tdigs....the movie tourney was by far quite the educational experience for me. Increased my viewing by leaps and bounds. Tdigs...I HAVE to recommend a movie for you on your next tourney, have you seen Taxidermia ??

That movie was quite shit, to be honest. Interesting storyline, and one of the greatest trailers I've ever seen, but still quite shit.

While there won't be another tournament, I'll probably post a compendium of disturbing horror films in the near future. Even though Taxidermia sucked, I'll make sure to include it.

I'd have voted for you had I not voted for myself, even thought I thoroughly enjoy all of JMT's posts.

That's fine.

Now, let's back to my campaign. One more vote and I'm at a tie. If you need more convincing, express your reservations and I'll try my best to overcome them. If you voted for someone else, I'm not holding that against you, and I respect your decision, no questions asked. With that said, please don't use this thread to explain why you didn't vote for me; it's fine, I don't think less of you, now let me get back to interacting with the folks who haven't cast their votes, please.

I'm done one vote...again. Hopefully the posters in the Music Tourny see this...if I don't get their support for all the time I've spent on that, then...I'll have to think of where else I can get votes.

Working with TDigle recently in the music tournament, in addition to the work of his that I see around the NWS's, I can wholeheartedly support this campaign.

Someone put me in a tie, please. Although I assume he planned on voting jmt all along, GuyCompton gave a totally bullshit reason for his vote. Right the injustice by hooking me up one more time, please and thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back