Taya Valkyrie Wants to Come to GFW

It's Damn Real!

The undisputed, undefeated TNA &
Lucha Underground star Taya Valkyrie was asked over the weekend on Twitter if fans will ever see her on Impact. She tagged Jeff and Karen Jarrett and replied, "hopefully", and noted that she wanted matches with Diamante, Sienna, Rosemary and Laurel Van Ness.

http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/2017/0711/628007/lucha-underground-star-interested-in-gfw/

--

Taya is amazing. Bringing her in, even if it's just a short-term run for a couple of feuds from the list she mentioned, would make for great television, and the groundwork does appear valid given Drago's recent appearances on GFW television.

I mean, she can even work with men! How can you say no to this?

[YOUTUBE]z35aT2772BU[/YOUTUBE]

I like Taya as a wrestler. She has been a great performer in LU for sure. I am hoping that she does show up to GFW as the matches she wants would be really worth seeing as she can work and so can the other talents. GFW needs to refocus on their Knockouts which would work by bringing in better talent than Brandi Rhodes.

Who knows, maybe she comes and we can get Mundo, PJ Black, and The Dragon Slayer Jack Evans. They all would make great additions to the roster for sure.

Taya is awesome, and her look is uniquely seductive for someone with that type intensity in the ring (watch some of her matches w Cage). She can definitely go with different varieties of opponents. Haven't really watched GFW but I can only assume Taya would be a MASSIVE upgrade to a division that is just starting to grow and get back to what it was 4-5 years ago.

Taya is very talented, and she would add a little extra something to the knockouts division were she to make the jump. My concern is that she would get stuck in a silly storyline (see Laurel Van Ness) in which she may not recover. Aside from that, she makes a very convincing heel, and I find her more compelling than Sienna. I could see her having a lengthy run as KO champ if given the chance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back