Taryn Terrell Returns

It's Damn Real!

The undisputed, undefeated TNA &
[YOUTUBE]jYATMYnR8QU[/YOUTUBE]

This will clearly mean another Kim/Terrell showdown (Episode I is the best knockouts match in company history IMO), but if she's back full-time, it also gives us another high-profile Knockout to add to the division. I'd rank her well ahead of some of the nostalgic pops they've gone after in recent years, including Angelina Love, and Brooke Tessmacher.

Plus... let's be honest... she's hot as fuck.

She is ridiculously hot and she can wrestle, with Sienna, Gail Kim, Rosemary, Allie, Terryn and Taya the Knockouts are about to be awesome again.

A great decision to bring back a reputed Knockout. Sienna, Allie & Rosemary are good but adding Gail Kim and Taryn Terrell to this division helps adding a lot of credibility and legitimacy.

Since Gail Kim will retire this year itself, Taryn Terrell can be the veteran of this division. This way, the division becomes more competitive and interesting.

Forgive me for playing devil's advocate, but what are the terms of her contract? This could just be a brief return until Gail finally hangs it up. Don't get me wrong, its good that she's back, but once this final go-round with Gail runs its course, then what?

Forgive me for playing devil's advocate, but what are the terms of her contract? This could just be a brief return until Gail finally hangs it up. Don't get me wrong, its good that she's back, but once this final go-round with Gail runs its course, then what?

This is an important question. TNA/GFW have long had an obsession with Gail, so this could just be their way of giving her a final feud before she retires, sort of a feel good moment. I hope that isn't the only reason they brought her back though.

I hope what Yaz stated does not pain out to become true. Taryn is really talented and had made leaps and bounds of improvement in the ring. I am so tired of boring, bland Gail Kim that I hope Taryn fills the void that will be there once Kim leaves.

Other than that, it would be a waste to feed her to Kim. I hope she beats Kim after Kim wins the title before she can retire as Knockout's Champion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back