Talk to Spidey Thread

☮ Spidey ✌;5007507 said:
Luckily from what I gather, Dynamite enjoys writing Flex more than the alien. He says he likes switching up from comedy to serious to keep it fresh and give the character longevity.

Wish I would have thought of that for Ram, honestly. Giving the character flexibility has been a priority for me lately. I realize I can't write moody sullen characters for long. I think Flex keeps Cerberus going in that department.

I'm really stuck in this "I don't know what I want to do" thing.

Ramparte seems like a dude who would try other dudes. He probably likes it when his partner flexes his mussel, if you know what I mean.

He also probably has a secret draw in his closet where there is a picture of Matt Tastic & Mikey Stormrage that he furiously pleasures himself over, using a taco from Taco Bell as his fleshlight and whimpering Live Mas as he finishes.

EDIT: Oh yeah, I forgot. I have to ask a question... um... err, something something Evanescence something something you live in Little Rock?

See I always pictured Flex as the guy who jerks it with food. :shrug:

I always picture it going down like this
[YOUTUBE]xDGC-OKSRMU[/YOUTUBE]

Falina "Red" Reznikov;5009917 said:
Ramparte seems like a dude who would try other dudes. He probably likes it when his partner flexes his mussel, if you know what I mean.

He also probably has a secret draw in his closet where there is a picture of Matt Tastic & Mikey Stormrage that he furiously pleasures himself over, using a taco from Taco Bell as his fleshlight and whimpering Live Mas as he finishes.

Ramparte is my attempt to rip off Dorian Gray, so any sexual undertone is definitely on purpose. I want to steer him more as the creepy Goldust/Sam Shaw type instead of the darker gimmick I previously imagined, though. So I am making some changes with him.

So yeah - Ramparte can totally have a thing for his partner(s) and opponents. But I think he digs blondes more due to being one himself...kinda autosexual like The Joker was towards Harley Quinn if that makes sense.

tl;dr He can totally be the type that beats off using burrito wrappers and making baby dragon noises.

EDIT: Oh yeah, I forgot. I have to ask a question... um... err, something something Evanescence something something you live in Little Rock?

I live more down south but attend UALR. And I do indeed love me some Amy Lee, especially her older stuff. Made me proud to be an Arkansan when Evanescence became popular. Only time I could ever say that.

Good ideas on the gimmick. Do not go full Tyler Breeze. Add some elements but don't become a paper copy. It's much more special to create your own character and evolve them into their own.

Also, big Evanescence fan (Ben Moody era). I believe Fallen is one of the greatest albums ever made. Top to bottom excellent album. The next two and their live stuff... didn't really capture my attention. I'm branching out to find new favourite bands like 5FDP and Within Temptation.

Cerberus staggered into a bar and ordered a few beers. Knowing Cerberus's taste for finer beverages, the bartender asked why just beer.

"We need a little hair of the dog," they replied.

tumblr_n1b3j87rrc1qewacoo3_500.jpg

Lets play a game of who's hotter, because it's 1:30 in the morning and i'm bored.

Demi Lovato or Selena Gomez?

Taylor Swift or Cassadee Pope?

Kate Upton or Mila Kunis?

Eve Taylor or Lexi Hayes?

EDIT: I'll throw in fed related questions too..

How would you book a Lexi-Ramparte feud?

If Ram and Lexi became a tag team, who would turn and what would they bond over?

Lets play a game of who's hotter, because it's 1:30 in the morning and i'm bored.

Mkay. Same here.

Demi Lovato or Selena Gomez?

Selena Gomez

Taylor Swift or Cassadee Pope?

Cassadee. Taylor Swift looks like she has permanent bitch face.

Kate Upton or Mila Kunis?

Tough one. Mila Kunis is in my top 5, though.

booker.jpg

You can tell I'm getting tired.

Eve Taylor or Lexi Hayes?

If we are going by looks alone, Lexi Hayes. If Eve Taylor decided to put stripes in her hair though...I'm switching teams.

EDIT: I'll throw in fed related questions too..

How would you book a Lexi-Ramparte feud?

Working Class Hero vs. Privileged Prick. Have Ramparte want to bulldoze a Children's Orphanage to make room for another Flex Fitness Gym for his buddy, and Lexi Hayes stands up to the man.

I have no qualms making Ramparte the creepiest, shittiest person that ever lived as you can see.

If Ram and Lexi became a tag team, who would turn and what would they bond over?

Lexi. I can still see Lexi turning heel and using "Bless Your Heart" as the greatest insult ever. Ramparte would bond over Lexi due to both having southern roots (even though Ram isn't fond of his, he could be attracted to her for it). Lexi seems the tomboy type who hasn't talked to many boys before and see Ramparte as a cute and clean guy.

Call ourselves Dixie Devils.

And yes - I love artsy women.

Both good ideas. That feud would be glorious.

The catchphrase would be great for a heel Lexi, though I've grown found of saying I'll leave my opponents in a Hayes which fits face Lexi perfectly. I just don't know what would cause Lexi to turn heel.

Also as far as the not talking to many boys thing....the way I see it Lexi's probably never had a boyfriend because she's totally oblivious to boys liking her. Though I imagine she's grabbed a couple boys and kissed them, weather they wanted her to or not.

Also as far as the not talking to many boys thing....the way I see it Lexi's probably never had a boyfriend because she's totally oblivious to boys liking her. Though I imagine she's grabbed a couple boys and kissed them, weather they wanted her to or not.

I'd make it a point to address her obliviousness to the opposite sex if I were you. Gives you something to work with, especially with how many male wrestlers are on the roster. Being a country bumkin akin to Ellie May from The Beverly Hillbillies could garner a lot of attention.

Well, a more modern Ellie May, anyways.

It does. Still trying to figure out how to incorporate a phone without it fucking with Ramparte's gimmick. I'll steal a KJ KC thing

If you wanna throw some ideas out for it, you know where to find me.

All I can think of is have him become obsessed with his looks, Eve could take pictures of Ramparte when he's not doing it himself.

You must've been really drunk last night.

Shit. I don't remember any of this.

Went to a party a friend was hosting. Bunch of foreign exchange students were there so I was going to get connections and the like. My lady friend said "Let's do shots!" Cuz it was a houseguest's birthday. All I had on my stomach that day was that Beer Can Special thing at Popeye's and 4 beers. Two or three shots was all it took to make me dance a bit and all I remember after that was taking a cold fucking shower with chick who was trying to get me sober. Woke up fucked up and could barely walk.

Don't ever drink without a decent meal in your stomach. That shit hurt. I was stupid.

Happy Halloween WZCW!!! In case I turn up naked in some farmer's field after too many shots of Vodka this weekend, remember me for who I was.

A spider that learned how to internet.

[YOUTUBE]iypUpv9xelg[/YOUTUBE]

What did you think of the part of my RP with the Sharran Angel this round? I tried to differentiate the Sharran Angels from the Weeping Angels a bit more.

What did you think of the part of my RP with the Sharran Angel this round? I tried to differentiate the Sharran Angels from the Weeping Angels a bit more.

I picked up on that with how you got around the "blinking" bit. Pretty clever I thought. You added on to what was already a pretty original concept. Nice job.

Can't wait to see where Theron goes from here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back