Talk to Spidey Thread

I'm assuming we'll hash out all the details for our project before New Years and then get it up after.

Am I right or am I off base like I was earlier?

On a scale of 1-10 how many George Carlins would you give the following song?

[YouTube]Yi7mBzdDHyY[/YouTube]

Your sig, I saw the game on Steam earlier, but forgot to click it. Whats it about?

A cute Visual Novel where you try and romance four girl characters with poetry.

One of the most disturbing games I've played all year. I'm not making a joke.

I'm assuming we'll hash out all the details for our project before New Years and then get it up after.

Am I right or am I off base like I was earlier?

Absolutely. Picking through a bit on my end right now.

Who's your favorite of the 4 in DDLC?

Just Monika.

On a scale of 1-10 how many George Carlins would you give the following song?

[YouTube]Yi7mBzdDHyY[/YouTube]

Trick question. George Carlin can't be duplicated, so the answer is always 1.

I dropped cable; got tired of hassling with the companies and their bullshit. So anime, for the time being, has basically replaced that as my main form of entertainment. Am I proud? Not really. Do I have regrets? None.

I dropped cable; got tired of hassling with the companies and their bullshit. So anime, for the time being, has basically replaced that as my main form of entertainment. Am I proud? Not really. Do I have regrets? None.

I myself may be enjoying Food Wars too much. So there's that.

Also introduced my sister to Madoka Magica. Told her it was a cute magical girl anime. Should've seen her face a few episodes in.

When I started playing, I was trying for Yuri. Came in blind with only the knowledge of the game tags. Monika won me over though.

Came in blind as well, pursued Natsuki. While Monika won me over as well, Natsuki still held a special place in my heart; all 4 do to a degree but Nat remained my favorite.

I myself may be enjoying Food Wars too much. So there's that.

Also introduced my sister to Madoka Magica. Told her it was a cute magical girl anime. Should've seen her face a few episodes in.

I watched the first season. It was fantastic. Waiting for the second season to be dubbed. Tell your sister to watch Nanoha next LOL.

Came in blind as well, pursued Natsuki. While Monika won me over as well, Natsuki still held a special place in my heart; all 4 do to a degree but Nat remained my favorite.

Hey brother idk if you heard but DDLC just won IGN People's Choice Awards in every category it was nominated in.

• Best PC Game
  • Best Adventure Game
  • Best Story
  • Most Innovative

I’m a little bitch and don’t do well with jump scares and stuff, but I can handle other stuff.

It doesn't have jump scares in the classical sense. I played wearing headphones the whole time and there were no super loud noises as far as I was aware. I don't dig that element to modern horror either. Game does other things to a player, and the subject matter is super triggering for some. But I'd say there were no actual jump scares. When it says psychological, it means psychological. Best way I can describe it without spoiling the experience.

I just played DDLC today. Great free game.

On a similar topic, a lot of games have been hitting the mental health issues recently. Actually, it goes further than games. More shows, movies and music tracks are coming out to showcase the horror of dealing with such problems.

Hey brother idk if you heard but DDLC just won IGN People's Choice Awards in every category it was nominated in.

• Best PC Game
  • Best Adventure Game
  • Best Story
  • Most Innovative

It damn well deserved it too.
Edit: it's nominated in the Steam Awards for "Defies Description," which it better win as well.

I just played DDLC today. Great free game.

On a similar topic, a lot of games have been hitting the mental health issues recently. Actually, it goes further than games. More shows, movies and music tracks are coming out to showcase the horror of dealing with such problems.

Yeah, I almost feel that the market is over saturated right now. My biggest issue, as someone blessed with such wonders, is that for every one time something in the entertainment world gets the topic right, there are about ten that get it way wrong.

And then there is Logic's song, which has a great message but just awful and annoying lyrics.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back