• Mabel/Viscera

• Yokozuna

• King Kong Bundy

• Sycho Sid

• Ludvig Borga

• Kamala

• The Million Dollar Undertaker A.K.A. The Evil Undertaker A.K.A. Brian Lee

Results are only viewable after voting.
Great Kahli, end of. No in-ring talent, no mic skills, no one cares. Kahli Vs. Kane at Mania?! I think I'll be peeing at that point.

I didn't really like what I saw of Giant Gonzales when he wrestled Taker at Wrestlemania...but Khali is just completely useless. Khali wins the prize, like that's some kind of achievement. X_o

It's a tough tie for me between Great Khali, Giant Gonzales and King Kong Bundy... Cause they're all horrible big men...

The worst gimicked opponent has definitely got to be the Fake Undertaker, who is actually Undertaker's best friend in real life, and was his best man at his wedding if I am not mistaken. The guy's not that bad in the ring though, he just was given a s**** opportunity.

It's because he had to wrestle in the style of The Undertaker. Taker literally did'nt have any good match's till 1996 when he stoped doing the really slow routine.

Vince Mcmahon.....i mean that buried alive match was jsut an ass kicking and then kane had to actually throw taker in the whole for that piece of shit vince ....i hate him

lol none of the above.

Its MARK HENRY!!!

I HATE that piece of no talent waste of money crap!

Apart from when he was with D-Lo, that was fun!!

Sexual Chocolate!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back