Tag Team Headed to NxT

ShinChan

Gone. For. Good.
"The Mighty Don't Kneel" members Mikey Nicholls and Shane Haste might finally be heading to WWE, reports The Wrestling Observer.

The duo will be finishing up with Pro Wrestling NOAH from March 2nd through March 10th, and it¡¯s possible they will be reporting to the WWE Performance Center following those dates. Nicholls and Haste impressed WWE officials at a tryout back in the summer of 2015, but have been dealing with injury issues and waiting to finish up their medical testing.

Really excited to see them join tag division which already boasts of Enzo-Cass, The Revival and American Alpha. Both are young and talented and can really help in increasing depth of NxT tag division.

:devil:

These guys are Australian as well which is awesome, plus I've seen them wrestle here in Australia and are exceptional. If they make it to NXT it will be great. Plus the achievements they've gotten in NOAH add to they're resume.

well If they are from downunder expect the bushwackers 2.0

Considering they haven't debuted yet, and most of us have never seen them before how can you make that statement. Besides what's wrong with the Bushwackers? Personally I thought they were great. The HOF speech last year was amazing not to mention hilarious.

Christ some WWE fans are the living end. A tag team hasn't even started yet, and already it's a negative. Have you ever heard the saying "Give them a chance?"

If you're comment wasn't a negative, then I apologize beforehand. If it was then my response stands as is.

I think (and as an Aussie, am hoping) he is referring to is when Vince gets his hands on the team going up to RAW, he'll turn them into some down under focused tag team.

These guys can flat out go. This is a tremendous signing that will likely fly under the radar with many WWE fans. They are highly talented and very well decorated. I can't wait to catch them in NXT.

Side note. Nicholls spent some time in Cincinnati, Ohio US working for the Northern Wrestling Federation. The guy could flat out go, even back then, but for whatever reason we would heckle the hell out of him. It would get down right brutal at times. He would openly show his frustration towards us going as far to let us know about it at a post show party. My group thought it was funny at the time but we were being total dicks.

The Bushwackers are not Australian they are from New Zealand. As an Australian, I really hope they don't come in with an "Australian" gimmick, only because it's always done so badly in American films etc. Let these two impress with their skills in the ring. To be fair they haven't made a big deal about Buddy Murphy or Emma being Australian, so hopefully the same goes for TMDK.

Either way, awesome to see more Australians in WWE regardless

Don't know how I missed this, but fuck yeah, TMDK is awesome. Bought a shirt of theirs off prowrestling tees last year, hopefully they keep the TMDK moniker, I think it's a great, unique tag team name and there's room to run with an over-confident heel or face gimmick there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back