Survivor series game

Teams- How many per team?

Results are only viewable after voting.
I think there was a survivor game or something in the works, Im not sure if it was meant to play out like this. We all made teams, and did nothing about it. IT is where I met M_F!

There was an individual poster elimination game and a tag-team posters tournament...I believe you got credit for both. If you weren't given credit, apologies. Hopefully my acknowledgment here will make up for it (I ran the tag-team posters tournament this year along with Marquis, 48.7, and Ty Burna).

Lol, I wasn't asking fo credit or anything. Luther did the origional Posters Tournament, I did the first two tag tournys (the first won by IC and Polly, 2nd was canceled due to bitching), the 50 man elimination game (won by Will) and the Survivor Series game (I lost my internet, so I don't know how that went down, other then Klunder took over)

I just felt like making my precence here felt. As much as people might now want to deney it, I did alot for the bar room in terms of always having a game going during a 4-5 month period last year, which has started a trend of there always being games happening now.

I'll be a jobber. I can be a respectable member of the posting community if I try hard.:)

It is not trivia based. It is a simple elimination game where all the players on your team start with 4-5 points, and members of the forum take or give the players points. When a player, reaches 0, they are eliminated, just like in an elimination game. ONce all the players on your team are eliminated, your team is eliminated.

Well, I have Jake and Sam on team Marquis. You're welcomed to join us.

Team Marquis

Marquis
Jake
Sam
Jmt225

I didnt see your fucking team on the damn sign up sheet.

I shall consider this, since you have stolen two of my team co captains. bastardo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back