Super Sentai and Kamen Rider General

abraxasdeux

Extremely Biased Wrasslin' Fan
If there's one thing I love just as much as wrestling, it's Japanese Superhero shows

Now, for those of you that may not know about these two fine shows, allow me to clarify

Super Sentai: The Japanese counterpart to Power Rangers and what most of the American adaptation gets it's Mecha and occassional fight footage from

Kamen Rider: The series was adapted twice, but with little sucess. There was Masked Rider (a ungodfully terrible Kamen Rider Black RX adaptation) and Kamen Rider: Dragon Knight (a controversial take on the already controversial series, Kamen Rider Ryuki)

Currently the shows are celebrating their 35th and 40th aniversaries respectfully with Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger and Kamen Rider OOO (which is about to be replaced with Kamen Rider Fourze)

Dude your awesome!!!! Anyways I love Super Sentai and Kamen Rider but Sentai mostly. I don't have a number one favorite and I don't hate any Super Sentai team,right now my I guess favorite team is Megaranger. I like the whole internet theme awesome very awesome. (next week my favorite will be Carranger lol) As for Kamen Rider my favorite series from The Shōwa Era are Kamen Rider, Kamen Rider Black, Kamen Rider Black RX and my most favorite Kamen Rider Amazon. Such a awesome one and the gore is not that bad and to bad this series only had 24 episodes. From The Heisei Era I have 3 super favorite, one is Kamen Rider Decade, So epic from the 1st episode. Kamen Rider Kiva is really great I love his Rider Kick and Kivat would be awesome to have around with. My number one favorite is The One and Only Kamen Rider Den-O! Yes I really love Den-O the comedy was so epic and the action was epic The Imagins are epic The DenLiner was epic heck the theme song Climax Jump was the best theme song I ever heard I'm listening to it right now! That series was great if I did I would leave everything behind and ride The DenLiner and go to full Climax. Great topic dude. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back