• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Success, Bust or In-Between: Homicide

Succes, Bust or In-Between: Homicide

• Success

• Bust

• In-Between

Results are only viewable after voting.

It's Damn Real!

The undisputed, undefeated TNA &
You know the series by now, I'd hope, but for those of you who don't, here's the run down:

• Former talents of TNA are to be critiqued regarding their work with TNA, and only their work with TNA for the basis of these polls.
• Any work from the performer that was not done during his/her tenure during TNA should not factor into your vote.
• You can vote them either a success, a bust or in-between if you don't feel they deserve either extreme.

In addition to your vote, I'd like to know why you feel the way you do. Why was this particular charater a succes, a bust or in-between?

Next in the series is Homicide.

----------

Homicide.jpg

Homicide
Years with TNA: 5 (2005-2010)
Number of titles runs: NWA World Tag Team Championship (x2), TNA World Tag Team Championship (x1), TNA X Division Championship (x1)

--------------------
Notable Feuds:
--------------------
• The James Gang via LAX (2005)
• The Naturals via LAX (2006)
• AJ Styles & Christopher Daniels via LAX (2006)
• Americas Most Wanted via LAX (2006)
• Team 3D via LAX (2007)
• Team 3D via LAX (2008)
• Beer Money, Inc. via LAX (2008)
• Suicide (2009)
• Hernandez via World Elite (2009)

--------------------
Other Accomplishments:
--------------------
• Debuted in TNA in December of 2005 helping Konnan and Apolo beat down Bob Armstrong
• Was an original member of The Latin American Xchange [LAX] (Konnan, Apolo, Hernandez, Machete, Salinas, Hector Guerrero)
• Was an original member of World Elite (Eric Young, Sheik Abdul Bashir, Kiyoshi, British Invasion)
• Won the Deuces Wild Tournament in 2008 with Hernandez

--------------------
Previous Polls:
--------------------

• Christian Cage – 87.72% Success, 12.28% In-Between, 0% Bust
• Booker T – 46.43% Bust, 33.93% In-Between, 19.64% Success
• Petey Williams – 52.50% In-Between, 35.00% Success, 12.50% Bust
• Gail Kim – 61.54% Success, 19.23% In-Between, 19.23% Bust
• Senshi – 66.67% Success, 28.57% In-Between, 4.76% Bust
• Monty Brown – 54.05% Bust, 27.03% In-Between, 18.92% Success
• Awesome Kong – 82.61% Success, 13.04% Bust, 4.35% In-Between
• Christopher Daniels – 68.97% Success, 20.69% In-Between, 10.34% Bust
• Consequences Creed – 80.77% Bust, 19.23% In-Between, 0.00% Success
• Sheik Abdul Bashir – 44.00% In-Between, 44.00% Bust, 12.00% Success
• The Naturals – 48.00% Bust, 28.00% Success, 24.00% In-Between
• Traci Brooks – 61.29% Bust, 25.81% In-Between, 12.90% Success
• Johnny Devine – 79.31% Bust, 17.24% In-Between, 3.45% Success[/i]
• "The Franchise" Shane Douglas – 35.90% Success, 35.90% Bust, 28.21%% In-Between
• Sabu – 43.59% Success, 33.3% Bust, 23.08% In-Between

I'm going to say in-between. The reason I say that is because while in LAX he along with Hernandez was regarded as one of if not THE best tag team in the biz. He had his best years during that tag team and it still baffles the shit out of me that they broke them up. Now it isn't a secret that after they broke up he became rarely used and he was very unhappy. So towards the end of his run, I'd go with bust. But the start of his TNA run was a success. Therefore my answer as in-between.

It's a damn shame about TNA's track record when it comes to utilizing talent because they aren't doing too well with all these busts. However, I think Homicide overall was a success but he should have been better booked. Breaking up LAX did absolutely nothing for Hernandez, Homicide or TNA. It's painfully obvious he must have had some backstage heat, Hernandez has had push after push as painful as those are to watch and they couldn't even book Homicide for friggin X-plosion. A shame really. I figure he'll be back sooner than later, I can't see him in the WWE or ROH.

He was my lead candidate to be the angry blogger for what it's worth, if I was him I'd be extremely frustrated with mgmt. I hope he continues to entertain, he needed some mic time but he wasn't bad in the ring.

I gotta go In-Between for Homicide. I really enjoyed Homicide's work and I felt that he was perfect for the X-Division. He also was the star of LAX in my opinion as well, even though Hernandez was obviously going to be more successful singles-wise. It's just a shame that he wasn't used right...hopefully now though, he'll go to ROH.

And I had his release coming FOR YEARS now lol. It was obvious that guys like him and Samoa Joe were very dissatisfied with things that happen in TNA, specifically the direction of the X-Division. Homicide could have been a bigger success in TNA, but it was either the politics that held him back or his attitude. So In-Between for this one..

I voted for In Between for Homicide. For me it seems that Homicide is a tale of two careers 1 as a Tag Team and the other as a singles wrestler. Homicide I thought was very successful as Tag team with Lax they had some awesome feuds, and matches with Triple X, AMW, AJ&Daniels Team 3D and Beer Money so as a Tag Team with LAX he was a success but as a singles he was pretty much useless and a Failure. So thats why I voted In Between for Homicide

I'm going with in-between as well. Homicide really hasn't accomplished a lot to be called a true success. He was a decent talent for TNA, but he was always really in the mid-card, and always would've been. He wasn't a failure however, obviously his championship resume says otherwise.

So in-between is really where it stays. Because he obviously wasn't a failure, and he never would've been a success, no matter how many mid-card championships you would've put on this guy.

For me, it's definitely in-between when it comes to Homicide. As a singles wrestler, Homicide didn't really do much in TNA. Sure, he won the X-Division title but it was an extremely weak and forgettable run. As part of LAX, that was really the only time that Homicide was a factor or relevant in TNA. LAX still remains one of the most fondly remembered teams in TNA history, they won 3 World Tag Team Championships so to call Homicide an outright failure is as inaccurate as calling him an outright success in my opinion.

In-between. Like everybody else has said, He was utilized and great under LAX. Winning several Tag Team Championships, and even an X-Division Title. But recently they haven't used him at all. Therefore, In-between!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back