Stone Cold Wrestlemania idea

ghost94

Dark Match Winner
Okay, before posting this I just wanna say, I probably am a little bit of a mark and I know I'm probably one of many fantasy bookers that have come and gone (gotten banned) from this website. Lol. But, I had an idea, that I just thought was awesome for Wrestlemania. And, I'd love to hear what you guys think about it and maybe share some of your ideas, because I just got done yelling this idea to my household and us all laughing our asses off with how great I thought it sounded. Lol. Also, if this isn't the right section, please don't ban me, just send me to another section. I don't know how you guys feel about fantasy threads.

So, with Wrestlemania being in Texas this year, everybody wants their favorite Texan wrestler of all time Stone Cold to wrestle, I don't know if that's going to happen, but I hope that he at least makes an appearance and a big splash. So, my mind just decided to take off with this idea, and I'll admit, it may be a bit of a stretch, but it sounds great on paper, but I don't pretend to know the backstage stuff of how this could actually come to be, and since it sounds like an idea, I'm sort of probably going to be biased a little and try to think of all the ways that it could come together, rather than destroy the idea on how it can't come together. So here it is.

Wrestlemania 32, you get Shawn Michaels music, he comes out, cuts a promo about how great it is to have Wrestlemania back in Texas, whatever, spread some love to the fans, talk about how this is the greatest Wrestlemania ever, everythings bigger in Texas, do all the Texas talk, whatever, let them get their Shawn Michaels fix in Texas, kind of unexpected appearance. Then have Sting come out and call him out on super kicking his ass at the last mania, and how he's going to get his revenge or something along those lines. Then have Triple H come out with Stephanie and rehash the whole WCW vs WWE thing and how they already settled this feud last year, and they're not going to do it again and he needs to back off or whatever. Have it getting pretty heated, then wam, the glass breaks, out comes Stone Cold, he gets inserts himself into the conversation cause he said he heard all this talk about Texas and Wrestlemania and blah blah blah, and Triple H wants to ruin the good time and all this, stunners the hell out of Triple H. Big pop obviously. Stunners the hell out of Stephanie, even bigger pop, cause I mean, it's male vs female stunner, too cool. Then I want him to pick back up on his promo, talk about how he's going to fix the issues between HBK and Sting, the great Stinger and the great Texan and neighbor the Heart Break Kid, Shawn Michaels, and Shawn and Sting shake hands. Then he gets a beer for them, all 3 are about to share a beer, and he just stunners the hell out of Shawn, then it's just him and Sting and it's all good, cause Sting is WCW, they go way back, they got no problems, Sting never ran into the Stone Cold character before, cause Stone Cold started in WWF, but you know what? Screw it! He stunners the hell outta Sting too, proceeds to drink some beers and gets the hell outta there.

Man, I love that idea, and I would pitch this to Vince anyday and would expect and demand nothing but a huge pop from the boss.

Your thoughts?

Heh, very basic and predictable, but I'd find it entertaining. I'd also add Vince into the mix and of course getting a stunner since ... well it's Vince.

I guess a segment with HBK, Sting and Austin at the same ring at the same time should happen at Wrestlemania in Texas, HHH however, is not needed there. Don't get me wrong I understand your connection between HHH-HBK-Sting, but HBK is a big boy and he can take care of himself against.

Why not, instead of HHH, who obsiously is going to wrestle at Wrestlemania, have some jobber heel like The Miz come out and interrupt those three legends, only to receive a Sweet Chin Music and a Scorpion Death Drop, which would lead to both these men to have truce and then he can also get a stunner.

Something like that, you get the point. It's not like HBK would let his best pal get Stunnered right in front of his eyes and he would do nothing about it.

I guess a segment with HBK, Sting and Austin at the same ring at the same time should happen at Wrestlemania in Texas, HHH however, is not needed there. Don't get me wrong I understand your connection between HHH-HBK-Sting, but HBK is a big boy and he can take care of himself against.

Why not, instead of HHH, who obsiously is going to wrestle at Wrestlemania, have some jobber heel like The Miz come out and interrupt those three legends, only to receive a Sweet Chin Music and a Scorpion Death Drop, which would lead to both these men to have truce and then he can also get a stunner.

Something like that, you get the point. It's not like HBK would let his best pal get Stunnered right in front of his eyes and he would do nothing about it.

Actually. You're 100% right about HBK not being cool with Stone Cold stunnering the shit out of Triple H... So that is a kayfabe problem I didn't see... Mostly I wanted Triple H to come out just so Stephanie would come and she could get stunnered, but I see how it won't work now. Lol.

Heh, very basic and predictable, but I'd find it entertaining. I'd also add Vince into the mix and of course getting a stunner since ... well it's Vince.

And yeah, I'm feelin' it Vince getting stunned. Maybe Vince comes out, gets stunned, then Stephanie comes out by herself and does the whole "No, Daddy! :(" And she gets stunnered too. That's the way to get her. Lol.

Stone Cold pulling a DTA and stunning everyone is always great for nostalgia.

It would also be a great opening or pre-event that makes use of a ton of star power for a quick pop.

I like it better without Sting getting a stunner. I feel he has been on the losing end enough. I'd like to see the three share a moment together. It's not fair for HBK to be 'humiliated' in his own home state. I can agree with a Sweet Chin Music-Stunner-Scorpion Deathlock moment to someone like a Heath Slater or The Miz. The rate everyone getting hurt the latter could possibly be in the ring at WM.

I've given up on a SCSA match after his HOF induction. I think Redneck Island, Broken Skull Challenge and his podcast keeps him plenty busy. But to see him in some compacity would be a treat of it's own.

Okay, before posting this I just wanna say, I probably am a little bit of a mark and I know I'm probably one of many fantasy bookers that have come and gone (gotten banned) from this website. Lol. But, I had an idea, that I just thought was awesome for Wrestlemania. And, I'd love to hear what you guys think about it and maybe share some of your ideas, because I just got done yelling this idea to my household and us all laughing our asses off with how great I thought it sounded. Lol. Also, if this isn't the right section, please don't ban me, just send me to another section. I don't know how you guys feel about fantasy threads.

So, with Wrestlemania being in Texas this year, everybody wants their favorite Texan wrestler of all time Stone Cold to wrestle, I don't know if that's going to happen, but I hope that he at least makes an appearance and a big splash. So, my mind just decided to take off with this idea, and I'll admit, it may be a bit of a stretch, but it sounds great on paper, but I don't pretend to know the backstage stuff of how this could actually come to be, and since it sounds like an idea, I'm sort of probably going to be biased a little and try to think of all the ways that it could come together, rather than destroy the idea on how it can't come together. So here it is.

Wrestlemania 32, you get Shawn Michaels music, he comes out, cuts a promo about how great it is to have Wrestlemania back in Texas, whatever, spread some love to the fans, talk about how this is the greatest Wrestlemania ever, everythings bigger in Texas, do all the Texas talk, whatever, let them get their Shawn Michaels fix in Texas, kind of unexpected appearance. Then have Sting come out and call him out on super kicking his ass at the last mania, and how he's going to get his revenge or something along those lines. Then have Triple H come out with Stephanie and rehash the whole WCW vs WWE thing and how they already settled this feud last year, and they're not going to do it again and he needs to back off or whatever. Have it getting pretty heated, then wam, the glass breaks, out comes Stone Cold, he gets inserts himself into the conversation cause he said he heard all this talk about Texas and Wrestlemania and blah blah blah, and Triple H wants to ruin the good time and all this, stunners the hell out of Triple H. Big pop obviously. Stunners the hell out of Stephanie, even bigger pop, cause I mean, it's male vs female stunner, too cool. Then I want him to pick back up on his promo, talk about how he's going to fix the issues between HBK and Sting, the great Stinger and the great Texan and neighbor the Heart Break Kid, Shawn Michaels, and Shawn and Sting shake hands. Then he gets a beer for them, all 3 are about to share a beer, and he just stunners the hell out of Shawn, then it's just him and Sting and it's all good, cause Sting is WCW, they go way back, they got no problems, Sting never ran into the Stone Cold character before, cause Stone Cold started in WWF, but you know what? Screw it! He stunners the hell outta Sting too, proceeds to drink some beers and gets the hell outta there.

Man, I love that idea, and I would pitch this to Vince anyday and would expect and demand nothing but a huge pop from the boss.

Your thoughts?

I didn't know HBK and Sting had issues. Sting is the last person that could take a stunner especially with his health condition right now.

I fully expect SCSA to be a part of Wrestlemania, but he has already said he will not be wrestling, HBK as well. You will probably get them like we did at Mania in New Orleans, when Austin, Rock and Hogan started the show off. Might get a stunner or two, but that will be all.

Would love to see Austin wrestle one more time, but resigned to the fact it will never happen.

As a huge fan of Stone Cold, this sounds cool. But also speaking as a massive mark for HBK and Sting, why the hell should Austin stand tall? At least HBK, Sting, and HHH have been around for the past couple of years and have contributed, in one way or another, to the on-screen product. Austin hasn't at all.

It just wouldn't sit right with me to see Austin come back all of the sudden and go circa 98 on every legend's ass. If he were stunning Slater, Fandango, Axel? Ok. But Sting, HBK, and HHH? Too much.

Your thoughts?

Its an awesome idea but i am not on for Stephanie getting stunner by Stone Cold! :shrug:
Maybe getting kicked by Trish Stratus would be better for Stephanie! :blush:
By the way, I would have liked him wrestling but as he has stated to not to wrestle, i would want him as guest referree for Dean Ambrose VS Chris Jericho for the IC title at Wrestlemania 32! :rolleyes:

As a huge fan of Stone Cold, this sounds cool. But also speaking as a massive mark for HBK and Sting, why the hell should Austin stand tall? At least HBK, Sting, and HHH have been around for the past couple of years and have contributed, in one way or another, to the on-screen product. Austin hasn't at all.

It just wouldn't sit right with me to see Austin come back all of the sudden and go circa 98 on every legend's ass. If he were stunning Slater, Fandango, Axel? Ok. But Sting, HBK, and HHH? Too much.

I'm actually a bigger mark for HBK than I am for Stone Cold, which is funny.

But I think maybe I am living in 1998 too much cause, this is something that would spark an entire awesome storyline, but... it's just a one-off at Wrestlemania. I get where everyone is coming from, but I still would want Stone Cold to stun somebody higher on the card that some jobber, but that would probably mean he'd have to come back for a match against them. So, I doubt we'll see any big stunners, probably just a jobber unfortunately.

I would like to see Stone Cold as a special guest referee, this is what I see. Stone Cold refereeing in a match between Brock Lesnar and Sheamus, League of Nations of course is there. We might see a stunner than as Brock wins Stone Cold stuns Rusev or Wade. Steve can also referee Brock and Bray if that is who Brock will fight, that can set up some stunners from Steve to the Wyatt's.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back