*SPOILER* New ECW wrestler

Status
Not open for further replies.

Booyaka619

Dark Match Jobber
According to WWE.com Vince Macman (can't spell) has allowed Paul Heyman two draft picks. His first pick has been confirmed and that is......................

KURT ANGLE!

Tonight Kurt Angle will take part in a farewell match against Rey Mysterio. Go on Rey! But I am sorry to see Angle leave SmackDown!

Sorry bro but this was known since monday when Heymen made the annoucement..no spoiler

ya I'm pissed that angle is going to ecw. Now smackdown is not gonna be so great untill orton and batista return. Personally i think angle should have stayed on smackdown

I understand the move tho, they need a huge name to draw new fans to the new ECw, they know that the old fans are gonna come back reguardless..i think this was a good move

JKO said:
I understand the move tho, they need a huge name to draw new fans to the new ECw, they know that the old fans are gonna come back reguardless..i think this was a good move

i agree with they wanted a big name to go to ecw, but i don't think they needed one, most wrestling fans have heard of ecw and most of them will be watching the first night on t.v. After the first night they can decide if they want to watch it or not

It's a real shame he's leaving. I'm a hardcore SmackDown! fan and SmackDown! will never be the same without Angle. An even bigger shame is that I'm going to watch SmackDown! in November and Kurt won't be there.

Flippyskate21 said:
ya I'm pissed that angle is going to ecw. Now smackdown is not gonna be so great untill orton and batista return. Personally i think angle should have stayed on smackdown
WWe is doing away with SMACKDOWN; since WB/UPN were bought out by CBS to later make CW this year. All of WWe's programming are on stations owned by GE/NBC, and now that ECW is on SCI-FI (GE/NBC) the brand-split continues, but without SMACKDOWN.

Flippyskate21 said:
i agree with they wanted a big name to go to ecw, but i don't think they needed one, most wrestling fans have heard of ecw and most of them will be watching the first night on t.v. After the first night they can decide if they want to watch it or not
I sure as hell aint watching it! I cant stand anything to do with ECW or Paul Heyman. Of course I was a WCW fan, so figure it out!

varan619 said:
IF Orton returns to Smackdown...

orton will definetly be coming back, if they were gonna fire him they would have fired him when his suspension started.

Flippyskate21 said:
orton will definetly be coming back, if they were gonna fire him they would have fired him when his suspension started.
What hes saying is if he returns to Smackdown; didnt you see Smackdown underlined? He saying what if he goes to ECW or RAW?

DakotaDave said:
What hes saying is if he returns to Smackdown; didnt you see Smackdown underlined? He saying what if he goes to ECW or RAW?

OHHH i didn't see that the first time, maybe he might go to ecw, but i hope he doesnt

Booyaka619 said:
According to WWE.com Vince Macman (can't spell) has allowed Paul Heyman two draft picks. His first pick has been confirmed and that is......................

KURT ANGLE!

Tonight Kurt Angle will take part in a farewell match against Rey Mysterio. Go on Rey! But I am sorry to see Angle leave SmackDown!

Well then learn to spell.
Oh I forgot, ******s can't spell.:twak:

If Orton goes to Raw, they will have to move someone from Raw because Smackdown's roster is thin already.

DakotaDave said:

Yes, that's what I meant exactly. Some guy that saw Randy Orton at a movie theatre this past week indicated that Orton told them he would be on Raw this week... Not exactly a reliable source since I didn't know the guy so I didn't post the details... but the rumor proved to be true.

I thought it was great to see Orton so soon..he is my favorite under Booker T

The other one is RVD and he was confirmed at the exact same time Kurt was

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo