Something You Are Thankful For-Wrestling Edition

Richard Blonoff

Make America Rassle Again
Thought this might be fun to come back and read later, but what are some wrestling related things you are thankful for?

In no order
Braun is being booked like an actual monster and is over.
That one time Kofi liked a Tweet I sent him.
That Joey Ryan let me touch him.

I'm sure I'll add more later.

Ditto on Braun Strowman for me. I actually watched RAW for the first time in about 6+ months just to see the fallout from Survivor Series. And that I have gotten over my Lesnar hate from 3 years ago. I'm actually very much enjoying his current run.

For NXT. Because one thing in WWE can now be consistently good.

For NJPW. Finally an alternative that doesn't shoot its own foot every chance it gets like TNA.

For ex-TNA commentator Willie Urbina's support. That man has tales for days.

For AJ Styles. Who has ascended to godhood of greatness more and more as the years go by.

For Chris Jericho's bad halfgrown long hair. So I don't feel as bad about mine.

The first Brock Lesnar match I didn't have to do mental gymnastics to enjoy since his match with Roman.

Sami Zayn's eternal compassion.

Aleister Black and his incredible feud with Velveteen Dream.

That War Games got rejuvenated in excellent form.

That woman's wrestling is no longer a smoke/piss/nap break like it was ....well, ever. It's 100 times more interesting and entertaining now than it's ever been.

That there's still monsters in wrestling like Braun Strowman to remind us what wrestlers were like in the 80s.

AJ Styles push

Kevin Owens and Sami Zayn's recent booking and character work

Raw and Smackdown - Yes I complain a lot about the shows most weeks and don't really think it's that good most of the time, but I will always watch this. It's all I've ever done on Monday (or Tuesday/Thursday/Friday) nights, and I guess I'll just always do it. No WWE isn't always great, but I'm such a big wrestling fan that I'll always watch it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back