So I just turned on Raw....

FromTheSouth

You don't want it with me.
Please, don't spoil this.

Kofi or DiBiase. That's who it has to be. It could me Mark Henry.

Oh, the suspense is killing me.

If it's Sheamus, that would be OK, but I would love it to be Kofi. Armageddon, or whatever the fuck it is now, was where Jeff Broke through.

He is so over with the live crowd.

What are they going to do with Punk once he runs through Hardy, Truth, and MVP? He bombed with Taker, Cena is almost as squeaky clean as he is, HBK needs no explanation.

Yea Punk's gimmick pretty much limits him. He could always go after Matt Hardy for being the brother of an addict making him more susceptible to become one as well. Or he could battle Jericho over who can use put the live crowd down the most. Or even Edge when he comes back, saying Edge needed the drugs to get through his injury. That's all I got on the SD side.

He is so over with the live crowd.

What are they going to do with Punk once he runs through Hardy, Truth, and MVP? He bombed with Taker, Cena is almost as squeaky clean as he is, HBK needs no explanation.

I made a thread on this today!

People are so clueless when it comes to how to book Punk that it's almost pathetic. Smart marks my ass.

Why can't they just play up Punk's better then the crowd, and have Cena defend them? He can attack HBK's past. And he never actually "feuded" with Taker. They just wanted to belt off him. He could easily try and play Taker off as some crazy druggie loon. Or again, just say he is better them him.

His gimmick isn't THAT hard to play off of. They just need to work another angle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back