So a face Kevin Owens.

Greg4WWE

Pre-Show Stalwart
This should be interesting. He just strikes me as a natural cowardly heel type character.

Has to be better than Miz face run, anything is better than that. Right?

He would need a significant transformation to be a face but I think he could pull it off. He certainly has the "respect" of the fans.

But I'm not sure what is going on here. There is a pattern emerging where he has been decimated by faces who then go heel in Strowman and Lashley. Does he quit again only to come out and attack another random face? Does he push that face to the edge to where he makes them a heel? Could he develop a character that has this ability? That can make the best people bad? He kind of did it with Zayn not long ago.

Nah, fans don't have long memories.

Last edited:
Will see what happens when he came back from his knee surgery. i feel like at this point, he should just comeback with zayn when Zayn is ready to comeback and make a big impact as heel when they comeback. Owens as a face won't work because he's just such a natural heel. but time will tell.

They're either going to turn him face or think we just forgot about what happened. A rebellious face would work for him, pretty sure when he took time away from ROH he came back a huge face. He can easily wrestle like a face, so that wouldn't be a problem.

I wanna see him as a face with his NXT persona, but probably he is gonna still be a heel, as there are too many faces and he is on the “Wade Barrett aura”, he is a heel not matter what in the mind of Vince. Really hopes he can leave that aura and be more succesful than Bray Wyatt as a face

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back