Miz

Legends

GOLDBERG
GOLDBERG
GOLDBERG
Sgt. Slaughter
Dusty Rhodes

and HORNY

meh, the WWE doesnt care about the Roster, they care more about everything else except changing the A.I. The game is so unrealistic it is ridiculous. They made the Roster that way because they added all the top wrestlers at that time.

Also Goldberg a legend in the WWE? What has he done to deserve that honor? Leave on bad terms and put on one of the worse matches i have ever seen in wrestlemania history.

IMO the roster looked good. Well, it was all of the top stars in the WWE. The horrible thing is the roster is now very out-of-date. Many of the wrestlers in the game are no longer with the company such as JTG, King Booker, Sandman, SHAD, Chris Masters & Marcus Cor Von.

Of course the game will be un-realistic in a way. I mean it's a video game. Why would someone want to do a suplex to somebody off the turnbuckle when it will damage not only your opponent but yourself as well? I wouldn't want to geta steal chair shot and sit for 5 minutes in front of my TV waiting for my character to get up and such or play an Extreme Rules match and lose within 15 seconds after getting hit with a sledge hammer. That would be boring. And besides, wrestling isn't realistic so why does it matter?

I hope WWE 2k8 will be better than WWE 2k7 with more/better features than the same old stuff other than 2 new match types and up to date roster.

The main superstars are there. There's no PPV mode so thyere's no need with superstars to fill out the show.

Although a lot of the models are all the same as last year. Sow why they didn't just add some of the wrestlers from last year I don't know.

Just put Goldberg in the game and ill be happy as a clam

Yeah because goldberg had an illustrious WWE career :rolleyes:
Obvious you just don't like Goldberg so that is your excuse for not wanting him in the game. Lets not forget that Terry Funk is a legend in the game and what has he done in the WWE? NOTHING all of his credit is from mostly ECW Funk has never won a title in WWE. Goldberg got his credit in WCW which of course has been bought by WWE so why wouldn't Goldberg be a good legend?

In my personal opinion, goldberg shouldn't be in SVR 08 because although WCW was bought by WWE, and he was in his primetime in WCW, WWE most likely wants legends who've been in the buissness for a long time, or back a while ago(Terry funk was in WWE back around '95-96). WCW was bought by WWE in 2001, But goldberg didn't debut intill 2003, and left not too much later. I also think that some legends should be removed and added with some legends i think should be in the game. I think maybe all the ECW legends be taken out(except for tommy dreamer, he can go on ECW) and replaced with eddie guerrero and Sgt. Slaughter who are PSP exclusive. And thats about my opinion.:rasta:

The main superstars are there. There's no PPV mode so thyere's no need with superstars to fill out the show.

Although a lot of the models are all the same as last year. Sow why they didn't just add some of the wrestlers from last year I don't know.

Since this is the spam board and all, and your habit of pointing out peoples' English for no reason, I'd like to point out your disgusting use of "there's" -

The way you spelled it: thyere's
The way you WANTED to spell it: theyre's (I'm guessing the beforehand was a typo)
What this means: "They are is" (Holy shit)
What it should have been: "There's" (There is)

Anonymous Mozzarella: B+
Y 2 Jake: D-

Shame on you, mister. You're grounded until you can pull those grades up!

Obvious you just don't like Goldberg so that is your excuse for not wanting him in the game. Lets not forget that Terry Funk is a legend in the game and what has he done in the WWE? NOTHING all of his credit is from mostly ECW Funk has never won a title in WWE. Goldberg got his credit in WCW which of course has been bought by WWE so why wouldn't Goldberg be a good legend?

Yeah but Terry Funk has done something for wrestling. He is a true Hardcore Legend. Also Goldberg left on Bad Terms, so that could be a major reason why he isn't in the game. He was a bad wrestler anyways. Let me back track, funk is in the game because he was awesome in ECW.

Your guess is as good as mine it's outrageous how much little effort was put into this years edition. Yuke's big problem is that they are just one company with no branches (like Ubisoft) for help with development so instead of focusing on the current-gen (360 PS3 Wii if you can even call Wii a current gen system) they also spend time developing 08 on the PSP, DS, and the PS2 which to me makes no sense at all. Now all the time they have spend on the last gen systems could of went towards more time with the PS3 and 360 versions to make all new models and attire for every wrestler add more wrestlers and polish up on glitches such as those found in the "awesome" 24/7 mode. The best bet for Yuke's to fix some of these problems would to add updates over Xbox Live and add downloadable content for extra superstars and attire (remember the old days where each wrestler would have at least 3 different outfits?). SD! 08 will be fun no doubt but it could of been alot better than it will be.

Yeah but Terry Funk has done something for wrestling. He is a true Hardcore Legend. Also Goldberg left on Bad Terms, so that could be a major reason why he isn't in the game. He was a bad wrestler anyways. Let me back track, funk is in the game because he was awesome in ECW.
Goldberg was a bad wrestler? I see why you have glasses.

Yeah because he went 160 and 0 in WCW by wrestling people like Disco Inferno(no offense) Norman Smiley. Yeah and he put on the worst match i have ever seen at WM.
He's beaten far more people than that if you have ever watched or seen anything on WCW and you got a point thought Lesnar and Goldberg could of been the greatest match but it was a flop but you can't hold one match over a entire career.

He's beaten far more people than that if you have ever watched or seen anything on WCW and you got a point thought Lesnar and Goldberg could of been the greatest match but it was a flop but you can't hold one match over a entire career.

Yes, yes you can, he left on bad terms, and cost VKM a lot of money in the process.

And I don't blame him one bit for leaving I would have done the same thing.

then, why would vince and THQ put a guy in a game that left on bad terms and cost Vince tons of money? I would rather See the Macho Man, Or Mr Perfect, Owen Hart, in the game rather Than Goldberg.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back