Smackdown - September 12, 2017

Pretty good opening so far. Daniel Bryan gets better on mic each week. Still has a way to go, but better than he used to be.

So is the fact that Corbin seems to be in the doghouse the reason for Dillinger getting a shot for a change.

Missed the opening. Tye is incredibly boring. U.s. Title match was sloppy as can be. Baron is still a train wreck. Singh brothers > Jinder Mahal. "Pikachu having a seizure". Awful promo from the champion. RAW is an overall better show already, but maybe Kevin, the McMahons and the street fight can save this trash heap.

Missed the opening. Tye is incredibly boring. U.s. Title match was sloppy as can be. Baron is still a train wreck. Singh brothers > Jinder Mahal. "Pikachu having a seizure". Awful promo from the champion. RAW is an overall better show already, but maybe Kevin, the McMahons and the street fight can save this trash heap.

Say how you really feel. I do agree about the whole Jinder promo though that was bad.

I'm still waiting for Breezeango to get a run like they deserve for being the most entertaining team in the company right now.

The WWE have never thought that comedy relates to a championship run. No idea why though as the dumbest things seem to amuse Vince Mc Mahon.

Say how you really feel. I do agree about the whole Jinder promo though that was bad.

Eh I just haven't watched WWE more than a few select matches and segments every 2 or 3 weeks. WWE is really awesome when you kinda just relax and want to be entertained. There's more I love than hate for sure

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back