Smackdown on Sky 1

Blade

"Original Blade"
So I just flicked on Sky 1 and saw Smackdown on there! This weeks Smackdown! And it's the full 2 hours too!

Does anyone know what this is about? I remember that years ago, until about 2003, Sky 1 used to show Smackdown on Sunday mornings but it was edited down to 1 hour. Then they changed it to the WWE experience, which was a 1 hour show with the best bits from the most recent Raw and SD. So seeing SD it on Sky 1 on 5pm Saturday afternoon with the full 2 hours caught me completely off guard.

Is this gonna be permanent or did they just show it on Sky 1 this week cause it interfered with something on Sky Sports?

Serious?
So I assume it's not a permanent thing then.... But maybe if the ratings for the Sky 1 showing are good enough, they might consider letting it stay on.... So I won't have to watch wrestling on the internet all the time.

Damn golf.

Gold, on the sports channels. Frankly I find it to be ridiculous. Next they'll stop the football for darts.

But with 3 sports channels, plus one Sky Sports Xtra, you'd think WWE would still have a place on one of the channels?
I dunno what's on Sky Sports Xtra right now, but I'm willing to bet SD is better and has more viewers.

Think it's still golf. You can't imagine my disappointment this morning when I had to watch iMAPCT! instead of Smackdown.

I've been there. When my computer was broken a couple of months ago and since I didn't have sky sports then either, all I had was iMPACT.

Dark times.

And I just realised, the golf that's showing on Sky Sports must be the Irish open. I've never been so ashamed...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back