Smackdown Live L.D. 12-26-17

I would be shocked if it happened but I'd love to see Tye get a win here. I don't want Jinder anywhere near a championship for awhile.

Hilarious that out of two matches so far, the only American (Corbin) has been knocked out and it's Canadian's left for the US Title.

Why can't Jinder just go away... Like seriously he's not talented at all...

He's actually come quite a long way from his time in 3MB. According to people he works with he is very disciplined and takes his wrestling very seriously. He even carries pre-packaged meals with him so as he isn't tempted to eat fast food. I have no problem with him.

Or you could just ignore it like most of us do because we realize that is his job. I'm usually more concerned with the action in the ring than what they say.
I've tried. I get distracted to easily by stupidity

IMO, if they had Jinder win the US title earlier this year and had a reign of a similar duration with that title, he could have been built up as a main event heel in a couple of years.

I really hope that Styles has a 30 minute match against a great opponent at WM. I don't really mind if it is Cena or Nakamura, just let them go there and perform to their best.

LOL he only said like two words, didn't understand either of them.

"That's a good idea, let's rumble" I understood him just fine. But maybe when he's backstage and going to talk they could at least have him take out the mouthguard, I know that can make Cesaro hard to understand and he doesn't have a thick accent to go with it.

Honestly... I think this is the best match these two have had as of yet. Wasn't super into their US Title matches.

Shane didn't really seem heel tonight, Sami did get involved in the match right before he came out. But then again he shouldn't feel the need to come out to get Sami ejected and let the ref do his job.

Who is more likable - the super entertaining rebelling wrestlers or the 50 year old authority figure who can't stay out of the spotlight?

That's the problem with the story - I'm supposed to cheer for Shane McMahon instead of Kevin Owens, Sami Zayn, or Daniel Bryan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back