SmackDown Live! 13th Feb, 2018 - Dolph Ziggler Is Back On Rusev Day

Hard Hit Prince

Not really working as a
I'll be here tonight. Don't really care about Ziggler's new same role in the company, but well, it gets away from the Kami/Shane/AJ bickering and that's great.

Roode will have an Open Challenge again.

Alright. Can we all agree this was a bad idea bringing up Ruby, Liv and Sarah up together?

It's clear that this squad just isn't working and they'd all be better off going back to NXT and coming back in a few months when this whole thing blows away. Especially Liv.

Also, hot damn Becky. You're slaying tonight.

Alright. Can we all agree this was a bad idea bringing up Ruby, Liv and Sarah up together?

It's clear that this squad just isn't working and they'd all be better off going back to NXT and coming back in a few months when this whole thing blows away. Especially Liv.

Also, hot damn Becky. You're slaying tonight.

Ruby was pretty much ready for the main roster, the other 2 should still be in NXT. I would have much prefered The Iconic Duo coming to the main roster (not in a stable with Riott) over them.

Yeah...

Bobby's really fallen out of favor with me these last few months or so. That's not to say he's a bad wrestler now, far from it. But the guy is only really above-average in his current form.

Maybe he's much better as a heel, something that he was in NXT, IDK: But he's just not doing it for me right now.

The catchphrase is still awesome though.

Yeah...

Bobby's really fallen out of favor with me these last few months or so. That's not to say he's a bad wrestler now, far from it. But the guy is only really above-average in his current form.

Maybe he's much better as a heel, something that he was in NXT, IDK: But he's just not doing it for me right now.

The catchphrase is still awesome though.

You can tell he’s so uncomfortable being a face. The dude is straight natural heel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back