Smackdown LD - December 12, 2017

Discussion in 'Live Discussions' started by klunderbunker, Dec 12, 2017.

1. Барбоса

Барбоса doesn't know REAL wrestling...

And then what happens when Disney buys Fox?

2. Mighty NorCal

Mighty NorCal SHALL WE BEGIN?

They are buying the entertainment division. Fox Sports and Fox News are how the company will exist going forwards. Hence their thoughts on buying WWE as a backbone type content provider

3. Jeff Deliverer of Mail

Jeff Deliverer of Mail Money for nothin, chicks for free
    E-Fed Mod

Watching K.O vs Nakamura. This is one of the main reasons I don't watch SDlive and his name is Byron Saxton. It's like his commentary character is to be an annoying, completely irritating voice that argues every point unconvincingly. I liked him way better when he didn't jump in so much, but now I just want to turn off my volume. Ugh.

4. @smarkmouth

@smarkmouth Friendly Neighborhood

I know what you mean, but in the defense of Byron, think of the content he has to argue. He's literally shouting about how Bryan may screw Nakamura and Orton. Out of what? Making two people unemployed? He's forced to play babyface when the heels actions are completely just and the babyfaces are questionable at best. I'm all for a morally grey area in my fiction but this is a poor execution, and Byron has to pretend it's black and white.

Won't argue about the voice itself, though. Dude needs a vocal coach, in my opinion.