Smackdown LD, all 4 of us talking

I think I'll be in the LDs from now often, just talking with you guys. Even if I can't watch the show. Haha.

Have fun fellows, going out for awhile. LD was pretty kickass. Kudos Leafy for making like the best SDLD like ever lol. Toodle loo!

Looks like you all had a very successful LD tonight compared to all of the other sights, in terms of participation. Congrats to all of you that participated.

Big thanks to Mighty Norcal for being a Former Staff member who still regularly participates, in these, as well.

I'm going to have some Rep coming shortly for several posters who participated tonight.

And Sidious thought this would suck.

I admit I was concerned, as normally the Smackdown LD's are not up to par with a lot of other sites.

But this was one of the most successful LD's I've seen out of Smackdown, and probably the most successful one to be frank. I'm just very pleasantly surprised and you all did a great job.

Well good for you Rock3:16. It was fun and I am glad you found something to talk about out in the none LD threads.

LD's are some of my favorite things on here. This week's ECW LD was hella awesome. Theo, Guy, Ty, Truth, NorCal...

And the SD one was win, too. Great job everyone!

Same here. Yet I can't watch the show. Doubleyou Tee Eff.

Who's going to be in the Rumble one?

Very nice job tonight Leafy. I will try to be at the RR LD but no promises and I don't know if I will be here next Friday, not that you guys need me or anything. It was fun boys.

Well good for you Rock3:16. It was fun and I am glad you found something to talk about out in the none LD threads.

Thank you very much good sir, means a lot coming from someone who is awesome and not unawesome(?). Also, Sidious thanks for rep as well and *insert praise here*.

Who's going to be in the Rumble one?

I should be chiming in on occassions. Having some friends over for the RR so I don't want to be completely rude to them haha. But I'll def be here, can't wait. Plus I'll be here on Monday and Tuesday for Raw and ECW. SD is iffy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back