Smackdown has been hit with the injury curse once again

Honestly, this is the great thing about injuries sometimes... it forces the WWE to go ahead and start building up and giving TV time to newer guys.

Kozlov vs. Festus was an awesome match, and I hope that they have the two of them meet up again next week. Kozlov is just a monster, and I'm loving how he's taking the ball and running with it. Everyone has pretty much forgotten he was the "I LOVE DOUBLE DOUBLE E!" guy.

Brian Kendrick is also getting over big time as well. He's getting a chance to shine both on the mic and in the ring... and his over the top awful dancing he does with that giant jacket kills me. Ezekiel "Rampage" Jackson is also the perfect complement for him as far as a bodyguard goes, and I can't wait to see him do some damage in an actual match. He's much more of a bodyguard than Bam "Useless" Neely ever will be.

They also seem to be trying to get Kenny Dykstra back in the mix a little bit, and Cabana's going to get his shot as well. The fact that JR and Tazz are on commentary also gives Smackdown a whole lot of credibility.

As long as Edge and HHH are healthy, that's the most important thing as the show revolves around those two. They need to be doing a lot more with The Big Show as well too though. He's over, big time, and he needs to be in a main event program.

^^ I can pretty much agree with that. I LOVE Kendrick's new gimmick. It really has grown on me quickly. Its about time Dykstra returned. I missed seeing him wrestle.

I agree. The Big Show needs to enter the main event program. I personally think he deserves another WWE Title reign because Trips is doing nothing useful with it at the moment and Big Show is pretty over with the fans.

Smackdown is really a great place for rookies to start.

Personally, I really wish The Undertaker wasn't coming back, because a three way feud between HHH, Edge, and The Big Show for the title would be awesome.

I was being serious when I said Miz and Morrison shouyld be pushed towards the US title. Morrison has been there for awhile now and Miz has earned his rep towards a midcard title reign I think. Kozlov is boring...why did they give him an entrance theme??? MVP will go back into the US title picture. Shelton is a good wrestler but he needs to work on his promo skills or lack thereof. Kenny needs to develop a character before he goes anywhere regardless of how good of a wrestler he is. Kendrick is ok but I'm always gonna remember him as Spanky and I'll never be able to take him seriously as a US Champion.

K, if Jeff Hardy ain't gonna compete tonite, who does everyone think will be his replacement, Bourne, R-Truth, Miz/Morrison, maybe Santino for double gold (lol, i wish though), Koslov? They need somebody and my money's on Bourne or R-Truth, I know Bourne is still new and R-Truth hasn't even debued yet but they have to act fast now. Hey maybe Carlito will come out of hiding and challenge him, that would be a swerve. I actually forgot about him, maybe he'll now get a push because of all the injuries... or maybe he'll be the next on taken out, lol, the SD curse lives on.

Hary is NOT hurt...it was a lie that stupid best buy employees made up....good...smackdown cannot take much more injuries

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back