SmackDown 7/25: No One Bothered To Make A LD, That's How Bad Battleground Was

I'm still surprised they went with Natayla of all people over Charlotte or Becky for the Summerslam match.

Also the crowd has turned on Lana fast.

I think it's just the way she came back. She was a valet, a mouthpiece, and amazing to look at. She disappeared, came back, and said "I wrestle now." There was literally no progression to it at all.

I think it's just the way she came back. She was a valet, a mouthpiece, and amazing to look at. She disappeared, came back, and said "I wrestle now." There was literally no progression to it at all.

Yeah probably. It doesn't help she's only come close to winning a match once.

You know, WWE has this whole developmental system for training wrestlers. I hear it’s actually pretty good and readily available for their usage. Why Lana is stuck here, when she’s clearly not ready for this level, is beyond me. Why not just send her down to NXT for six months or so and let her actually train instead of learning on the job? My guess is that might be accepting that WWE’s decisions aren’t completely brilliant and we can’t have that. No instead the solution is to let her drown on live TV (when she’s not losing in less than a minute that is). Nice job WWE, as always.

According to my friend who's Indian, Jinder said "John Cena can't beat me, nobody can beat me" in his language. Not sure if that's true or not.

You know, WWE has this whole developmental system for training wrestlers. I hear it’s actually pretty good and readily available for their usage. Why Lana is stuck here, when she’s clearly not ready for this level, is beyond me. Why not just send her down to NXT for six months or so and let her actually train instead of learning on the job? My guess is that might be accepting that WWE’s decisions aren’t completely brilliant and we can’t have that. No instead the solution is to let her drown on live TV (when she’s not losing in less than a minute that is). Nice job WWE, as always.

I thought she did go down to the performance centre and trained for awhile. Of course it wasn't nearly long enough from what we are seeing in the ring. Total waste of her right now.

So we got Jericho, Shane, a decent Nakamura match, DB, and a solid main event coming up

How in the hell was the event 2 days ago so god awful?

So we got Jericho, Shane, a decent Nakamura match, DB, and a solid main event coming up

How in the hell was the event 2 days ago so god awful?
Did you know that Road Dogg got promoted to head writer? He might have had something to do with it, I don't know.

Apparently Ryan Ward is still on the show, just not as the head writer.

If i'm correct; Battleground must've been the straw that broke WWE's back and they decided that Road Dogg was ready to be a head writer.

But I don't know, I might be wrong on this one.

Mike Bennett may not have a good gimmick, but his theme is super catchy. Also good lord Maria never fails to look great.

Did you know that Road Dogg got promoted to head writer? He might have had something to do with it, I don't know.

Apparently Ryan Ward is still on the show, just not as the head writer.

If i'm correct; Battleground must've been the straw that broke WWE's back and they decided that Road Dogg was ready to be a head writer.

But I don't know, I might be wrong on this one.

Road Dogg has been the head writer since before Battleground, for months now actually. Ryan Ward works with him too. If you are gonna blame Battleground, blame it on Road Dogg.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back