Smackdown - 12-19-17 - [Insert Clever Title]

I love Will Ferrell but never had the inclination to watch it really. Hubby is a bit of a grinch and almost impossible for me to get him to watch any Christmas stuff.

Christmas morning though, he's the first one under the tree shaking his gifts. LMAO

I'm typically not a fan of Christmas movies, but Elf is hilarious. It's a must-watch.

I love Will Ferrell but never had the inclination to watch it really. Hubby is a bit of a grinch and almost impossible for me to get him to watch any Christmas stuff.

Christmas morning though, he's the first one under the tree shaking his gifts. LMAO

Well everybody likes gifts on christmas morning.

Well everybody likes gifts on christmas morning.

Oh it's hilarious. I was so hoping that when our son got older and wanted to sleep later I would get a break. My husband is up at 6:00 to open all his gifts every friggin year. I have to wait till he's in bed to get them out and put them under the tree otherwise he'd have them open right then and there.

He gets up and wakes the whole house. At least he makes coffee before he wakes me though, I'd be a widow if he didn't do that.

Hopefully it’s just a little time off for Ziggler, maybe a few years then come back for the 2020 Rumble. Otherwise I’m gonna miss him, a better worker than 95% of the roster and watching his matches you knew you weren’t going to be thinking “why am I watching wrestling”.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back