Sketch Comedy!

Discussion in 'The Media Hub' started by enviousdominous, Jun 29, 2016.

1. enviousdominous

enviousdominous Behold my diction

Oh balls. I've become so stressed out from a week of trying to meticulously plan and prioritize my unhealthy indulgences, that I ran out of comically huge syringes of adrenaline to inject directly into my heart. I need straight excitement, no chaser. Internet, I order you to sodomize my imagination.

GADZOOKS! I just experienced excitement to the power of ten billion! I feel like I'm going super saiyan in this motherfucker! There's only one way to spend my overflowing mojo, and that is as a hard boiled detective who likes to scream his own name. Let the rapture begin!

Last edited: Aug 23, 2018
    Monster Amongst Men likes this.
  2. enviousdominous

enviousdominous Behold my diction

It's always been my dream in life to have everything, if only to rub it in the face of everyone else that I have it and they don't. You have to give things to get things, so my strategy is to take a vow of poverty and wait for everything to come to me. Also; if I can't technically have the universe, I'll take Ms. Universe instead.

I SAW THAT! You looked at Ms. Universe, you summabitch, I saw her in that video first. If I see something, it should belong to me after all. I will now turn around and stare at nothing for a few weeks.