Shut Up People

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Colesey_4_Life

You know what i have to be honest this week on Wrestlezone's Forums all i have seen is WWE Sucks & TNA Sucks......... And it's doin' my head in...... Usually it's been fun to read on here but now all there is is this crap........ Since this past Sunday when Kurt Angle basically told Vince to go fuck him self and jumped ship to TNA.
All people have been doin' is bitchin about it......... WWE fans are Chaotic Mode & TNA fans are bein' ****y about it all...... So why dont everyone put a stop to it cause surley we can move on........ Instead of talkin' bou your rival company's shitness talk about your own........ I've said this before and im gonna have to say it again......... If you like Storylines watch WWE....... If you like Wrestling then watch TNA....... If you like both stop bitchin' and watch fuckin' both....... It aint hard is it......... End of days it's Wrestling and any true Wrestling fan should support both products cause it's wrestling....... So people shut tha fuck up cause your all doin my head in about this...... MOVE THA FUCK ON BITCHESSSSSSSSSSSSSS....

Now Thats Real, It's Damn Real

Yea cause if i jus' posted it in WWE Forum they think i was jus' talkin' to them...... Use your head mate...

Colesey_4_Life said:
Yea cause if i jus' posted it in WWE Forum they think i was jus' talkin' to them...... Use your head mate...

Its obvious you were directing it at both groups.

Yea but im sure that mos' people stay in tha TNA Forum...... Seein' as no one here apparantly LIKES tha WWE i didnt see any point in them readin' in there forums....

Colesey_4_Life said:
You know what i have to be honest this week on Wrestlezone's Forums all i have seen is WWE Sucks & TNA Sucks......... And it's doin' my head in...... Usually it's been fun to read on here but now all there is is this crap........ Since this past Sunday when Kurt Angle basically told Vince to go fuck him self and jumped ship to TNA.
All people have been doin' is bitchin about it......... WWE fans are Chaotic Mode & TNA fans are bein' ****y about it all...... So why dont everyone put a stop to it cause surley we can move on........ Instead of talkin' bou your rival company's shitness talk about your own........ I've said this before and im gonna have to say it again......... If you like Storylines watch WWE....... If you like Wrestling then watch TNA....... If you like both stop bitchin' and watch fuckin' both....... It aint hard is it......... End of days it's Wrestling and any true Wrestling fan should support both products cause it's wrestling....... So people shut tha fuck up cause your all doin my head in about this...... MOVE THA FUCK ON BITCHESSSSSSSSSSSSSS....

i agree with you on watching both shows but i you watch the tna show they have been doing alot of storyline shi* lately and they are not good at it there storylines are worthless a kid could write better there hasn't been much wrestling to talk about on tna shows recently.

I am so happy you posted and original stop whining thread! No one, i mean NO ONE has posted one of these threads in the last day/week/month/year. No body. Thank you man!

Colesey_4_Life said:

get a life if we were trying to talk nice to each other we would be on myspace

Flokiyo said:
If you don't like the discussion of wrestling on wrestling forums, don't come on here.

That's it why morn about it just leave

so what its america we can say what we feel like its just we cant go over the line and if we do well it's goodbye WZ but your right to many people flaming at each other and flaming at WWE & TNA is wrong

Yeah, um, I really am sick of these Threads. Remember its ban on the spot for anyone that starts anything like this, so just think before you start a new Thread, its not like there aren't four or five of them already floating around the Forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back