Shovel Girl

It is true. When I compare 16 year old me to 24 year old me, there is a huge difference. Back then I was pretty much a monster. Always doing bad things, and when I wasn't I was plotting them. What made it even worse was I always had on this "good guy" front. Never got in trouble, was an honors student, didn't drink or do drugs. I was just a seemingly innocent guy with a giant afro and a gangster mentality.

It is true. When I compare 16 year old me to 24 year old me, there is a huge difference. Back then I was pretty much a monster. Always doing bad things, and when I wasn't I was plotting them. What made it even worse was I always had on this "good guy" front. Never got in trouble, was an honors student, didn't drink or do drugs. I was just a seemingly innocent guy with a giant afro and a gangster mentality.

C4125583366850699D0C16C3CB006410.jpg

Somehow, I always knew.

:lmao:

Juan, if you ever write an autobiography, that has to be the title.

You know what? That's not a bad idea. Many people have told me to write an autobiography in the past. I think I've done enough to write a book, albeit not a very entertaining one. pages 50-150 is "John got drunk" and did something foolish.

Entertaining until she started crying, which made me feel a bit sick. It's a whole different ball game if that girl ended up badly concussed or worse.

For the record though, great shot, especially considering she couldn't punch at all. If I had to hazard a guess, I'd say her unarmed is like 4 and her Polearms is like 12.

Both of them had better capitalize on this. Shovel Girl seems like a prime candidate for one of those crystal meth before and after slideshows, and Not-In-The-Face-Bitch will likely one day be regaling schoolchildren with this story as they pass through the lunch line.

I can't get past the chicken thing in the beginning. Next time I want to kick someone's ass I'll have to invite them over to check out my barnyard pets and then fight. But when we fight I'll get mad at them for hitting me in the face because that's obviously way off limits in a fight. Fuck this stupid shit I'll just cave her head in with a shovel.

You know what? That's not a bad idea. Many people have told me to write an autobiography in the past. I think I've done enough to write a book, albeit not a very entertaining one. pages 50-150 is "John got drunk" and did something foolish.

Too bad this title is already taken:

MM2012+JDATE+book+cover.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back