Should Dagger Dias Be Made New Admin?

Dagger Dias 4 Admin?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No

As busy as he claims he is he wouldn't be able to do the job. KB would be better off doing it alone or give the job to Killjoy. At least he'd do a good job.

What a cop-out answer, Milenko. If you don't think Dagger is up for the job, just say so.
I thought I did but ok.

I don't think he's up for the job. People still equate ****ing out rep with being good at what he does.

Not having access to behind the scenes i may very well mistaken but outside of rep ****ing i haven't seen him do much outside of WZCW and his FF Walkthroughs besides making rather racist lists of the women in WWE.

An admin should be able to do everything and do it well. Dagger has proven he can't do that.

Better?

I thought I did but ok.

I don't think he's up for the job. People still equate ****ing out rep with being good at what he does.

Not having access to behind the scenes i may very well mistaken but outside of rep ****ing i haven't seen him do much outside of WZCW and his FF Walkthroughs besides making rather racist lists of the women in WWE.

An admin should be able to do everything and do it well. Dagger has proven he can't do that.

Better?

Yes

LOL no. The only other person on the forums realistically qualified to be an administrator, and do the same quality job that Sly did, would be Ty Burna.

Sorry lads, KB has already promised it to me. Couldn't keep the secret anymore. Expect the announcement on February 29th and 1pm.

Please take this poll seriously, it's official.

My bad. Didn't realise it was official.

I'd say yes, he's the best option, to be honest. Killjoy is from the third world, I think.

This poll is turning into a real horse race. Make sure you vote and let us know why you chose to vote the way you voted.

Sorry lads, KB has already promised it to me. Couldn't keep the secret anymore. Expect the announcement on February 29th and 1pm.

Did Crave grant you the admin spot? If not, nothing is official ever.

Can't be. I'm above Dagger in the totem pole anyway.

You're above Dagger? Might be a homosexual sex reference. Cut that shit out. Also totem poles are sacred among Native Americans, don't take that lightly or you might hurt someones feelings.

I believe Dagger would enforce quick and swift username changes like he does with his signature violations. Username changes take too long to make under the current regime! By the time I've decided on a name, I have to live through at least 7 days of everything about my personalised profile being changed to accommodate the new name change I requested, yet those 7 days I'm still under my old username. This is a policy Dagger would surely not stand for; therefore, I stand for Dagger Dias.

Vote Yes for Dagger.

If being completely serious, I reckon he would do a great job. The dude adds discussion to almost every thread which keeps the site somewhat active. He constantly gets slandered and yet just ignores it. Some people may have gotten under his skin but those are the same people that get under yours. I’ve never seen him abuse his power nor have I seen any examples of when he has. He may have some different opinions but that shouldn’t take away from what I see him do anyways, which is put in work (as much work as 100 user wrestling forum is needed). I’ve only got good things to say about him and I reckon he (among the other nominees) deserves it if he would like to do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back