Shaft

FunKay the Inevitable

People Like Me, We Don't Play
Shaft

SHAFT1.jpg

Who's the black private dick, that's a sex machine to all the chicks? SHAFT! You're damn right!

Shaft is the ultimate embodiment of black power in the age of funk and flash. Whether it’s his way with the ladies or his handling of a weapon (get your mind out of the gutters), Shaft is a damn fine detective.

Making a living out of the crime and corruption of New York city, John Shaft has seen it all, done it all and explored it all. Whether it be hunting down mobster’s daughters in the heart of enemy territory, gunning down corrupt bookies or travelling to Africa on a mission, Shaft has been there and done that. Shaft is a dab hand with the ladies as well as his arsenal of weapons.

Billed as “Hotter than Bond. Cooler than Bullitt”, Shaft is a complicated man, but no one understands him but his woman. A lover of the ladies, Shaft has a gentle, sweet side even, but that’s often overshadowed by his mean streak, and once you cross this bad-ass, you’re going down, and I don’t mean to Chinatown. Ya’ dig?

Abilities:
• Detective Skills: Shaft is a P.I. That means he’s in the business of investigating and uncovering. For this he needs damn fine police skills and he has that in abundance. He’s rescued lost souls, cleaned up messy floors and survived in the world’s deadliest locals, all with the help of his fantastic power of intuition.
• Hand-to-Hand Combat: Known for standing toe-to-toe with any man, Shaft is a strong, powerful fighter. He throws folks out of windows, beats them senseless with his bare fists and tosses mobsters around like no one’s business. Shaft is strong in power and sharp in mind; the ideal fighter.
• Ladies-Man: A smooth talker and a seducer of women. Shaft knows his way around the bed-sheets as well as the ghetto.

Assets:
• Weapons: John Shaft ply’s his trade in a rough neighbourhood, so it’s only natural that he’d be well equipped. Accompanying him on his various journeys into the heart of darkness, are his weapons. From your standard pistol to a club to more advanced weaponry such as machine guns and the like, Shaft is capable of using a weapon to its fullest potential

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back