Shad Gaspard wants to be an actor

Mr. Truth

Real American Hero
Shad Gaspard's Myspace Blog said:
Good News, I’m past the first part of casting for the new Conan the Barbarian movie as one of the main villains “UKAFA”. Now it’s down to me and several others to see which one of us will go head to head with Jason Momoa. This role is as important to me as playing The Scorpion King in The Mummy Returns was for Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson. I never ask my fans for much, but if you think I would be the best opponent to fight Jason Momoa in the new Conan the Barbarian film then I need you guys to hit the Conan chat rooms, forums, blogs, tweets, and message boards and let them know Shad Gaspard is the man when it comes to kicking ass and taking names on the big screen.....

So what do you guys think of possibly (but unlikely) seeing Shad on the big screen? While Shad is somewhat amusing in small doses, I just can't see him as the main villain in a feature film. While I wouldn't want to be in a fight with the guy, he just doesn't look mean enough to pull this off. Also, he doesn't have anywhere near the charisma The Rock had. I understand how he compares this as his "Scorpion King" (which should actually be The Mummy Returns, since that was The Rock's first feature film in the US) but come on man, you're not him. Anyway, Conan will probably be one of those movies that few people see, so I don't see it jump-starting Shad's film career, nor do I ever see him outgrowing wrestling like The Rock.

NB: Don't know if this is the right place for this, but since it concerns a wrestler on Smackdown, I figured it's a good spot. If a mod thinks it should be somewhere else, please move it.

Sup, Truth.

Shad is a beast, however he is no Rock in terms of charisma and in my opinion his face looks too "nice" for him to be a villain. Maybe it's just the way he's portrayed on TV, but he seems like a Gentle Giant type.

Maybe Shad has some hidden depths, though. We really don't see a lot of him and therefore cannot really judge how he'd be on the big screen. If he turns out to be a good actor, I don't mind if he occasionally takes some time off for movies. It's not like he's a main eventer that would hurt the company by taking extended breaks. Him taking time off could help put JTG into singles' competition, or maybe Cryme Tyme would finally get a tag team title reign in order to advertise the movie.

I think if Shad want to be an Actor well thats good for him.I dont know if he makes it in the acting career because i really dont know if he knows how to act.Im sure he is no where near the Rocks level but he deserves to Dream.I really dont know if this could help him with his WWE Career,Because as of right now i really dont know were the hell is Cryme Tyme.

And im sure if Shad get the Role WWE will disband Cryme Tyme and they will take advantage of Shad's movie Role and maybe give him a single run.Try to make him into a maineventer,We all know that Shad is a monster and having him as a monster heel will help him out alot and maybe feud with JTG.I really dont know ifthat feud will cause attetion but they could try.

Baby Faced, Like Lashley, a 6'5"+ angry mean black guy is supposed to scare you, but he just cannot pull it off. It has nothing to do with his wrestling or acting, its unfortunately the baby face he has.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back