Seth Rollins is not Main Event Material

I don't mind the - coward champion - routine. IF it's being done right. In my opinion , whether it be the writing or what have you, this version of a Seth Rollins cowardly champion is not entertaining as a main eventer on a PPV level. If you are going to be a cowardly champion, at least have your champion put on a GREAT MATCH before he has to resort to a cheating tactic to get him out in the end. The matches he's having before the screwy finishes are simply just not worth the effort. At least when JBL was playing the role of cowardly champion, he was having the best matches he could and used a little ring generalship before he had the screwy or controversial finish. Seth Rollins feud with Randy Orton should have created great Main Event matches yes ? Does anyone remember those matches ? I don't.

Now I read an earlier post of his match with Dean Ambrose ...his ladder match that was supposed to be great. It just plain wasn't, I'm not sure what crowds he was watching but they didn't give two craps about the match...they were drained from the match earlier with Owens and that other guy. ( cena ) Plus throughout the match, it just didn't have enough OOF to it. We watched Ambrose end up getting clobbered to a puddle outside the ring but return like he was The Termanater. You could argue that it was Ambrose's fault that the match sucked and you'd be partially right, he just doesn't have a main event move set and the match suffered for it. The only thing that was good about the match was the creativity of the ending and the fact that it didn't have a screwy one for once.

In the first part of the post, you complain about not Rollins not getting clean win.

Then, Rollins beats Ambrose clean, and of course you hate it.

Then you contradict yourself by bringing up a match that you claim you don't remember.

The fact you referred to John Cena as "the other guy" shows your hate.

You're just a hater, and you'll never be happy, regardless of what WWE does.

Let me put this very clear - you are just a hater.
You finally get a clean finish, and of course you hate the match because that's what haters do.

I am a hater, of sorts. I hate boring wrestling matches, especially ones that are supposed to be main eventing the show. IMO Dean Ambrose and Seth Rollin's roles after leaving the Shield were messed up. I was expecting Seth Rollins to come out as a high flying face and Ambrose the bad, Roddy Piper type heel. Until Seth Rollins puts on a great Main Event match, no matter if they end it with super natural powers, a C.G.I ghost helps Rollins win, as long as he can actually put on a GOOD wrestling match before this then I'll always believe he's not worthy of the Main Event picture.

In the first part of the post, you complain about not Rollins not getting clean win.

Then, Rollins beats Ambrose clean, and of course you hate it.

Then you contradict yourself by bringing up a match that you claim you don't remember.

The fact you referred to John Cena as "the other guy" shows your hate.

You're just a hater, and you'll never be happy, regardless of what WWE does.

Sorry, I responded to your pre-edited quote earlier. The Orton vs Rollins matches was kind of a joke when I said it, I do remember them , they were fairly boring matches to be claimed main event matches. Thus not worth remembering really. " The other guy " comment is sour grapes for Owens tapping out to Cena at Battleground. I respect where Cena is now and how much he has grown since his career started.... watched an early Cena match recently and he was terribly awkward and a lame duck in the ring. Times have changed.

I really hope the wwe do something to make Seth look like a true champion. Brock and taker are stealing the show. Its a real shame that two legends are main eventing summerslam, while Seth plays 2nd fiddle. The wwe champion is not the same as it used to be. The present and the future should be more important than the past in my opinion.

Seth vs reigns vs ambrose fued for the title!!!

I really hope the wwe do something to make Seth look like a true champion. Brock and taker are stealing the show. Its a real shame that two legends are main eventing summerslam, while Seth plays 2nd fiddle. The wwe champion is not the same as it used to be. The present and the future should be more important than the past in my opinion.

Seth vs reigns vs ambrose fued for the title!!!

I think this a perfect opportunity for Seth Rollins to look better than he has since The Royal Rumble match...IMO the last match where he had a splinter of big match importance...Cena and Brock had a little part of that :icon_neutral:

Now that Seth Rollins seems to be heading to Summerslam to battle Cena one on one , I think its a big chance to show the world that his matches belong in the main event and not Undertaker vs Brock. IMO it shouldn't be that hard to accomplish with big match feel Cena.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back