Semi-Final - The British Bulldogs vs. Sabu & Rob Van Dam

Don't go clickin' the wrong option now!

• British Bulldogs

• Sabu/RVD

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pound for pound, looking at both teams in a kayfabe perspective, and looking at their impact during their respective time period and era, it all comes down to the competition. Both tag teams are great. But while Sabu and RVD were facing the "trash" that jmt was talking about, the Bulldogs were facing the Hart Foundation. And they defeated them decisively on multiple occasions. To me, that is all the convincing I need.

And on the same level as RVDGurl, if the Bulldogs were facing Jesus and Moses, I'd still vote for the Bulldogs. I can't help the fact that I absolutely positively, 150,000% despise Sabu as a person, a performer, and anything else that has to do with the business of professional wrestling. He might have been impressive earlier in his career, but when he was tagging with RVD he was absolute shit. This tournament is about the tag team... not the individuals' past resumes. As much as I'm not a fan of RVD, either (but I can't take away how good he was) he carried that team. And two monsters in the Bulldogs are greater than 1 1/2 monsters in RVD/Sabu.

British Bulldogs of the 80's >>>>> RVD/Sabu of the 90's

VOTE BRITISH BULLDOGS

JMT I have to dispute your claim that RVD and Sabu were the best team in America around 1996. There were plenty of teams that were better. Harlem Heat, the Steiner Brothers, Sting and Luger, the Outsiders, and I'd even say the Dudleys were a better team at that time. RVD and Sabu were probably better then any WWE team at that time, but there is no way they were the best in America.

As much as I love the team of Sabu and RVD, their run ends here.

I have to admit, RVD and Sabu would not have gotten this far if they were in any other region. There in a regular wrestling match and facing one of the best tag teams the world has ever seen. You have the Dynamite kid blocking out RVD so this comes down to Davey boy and Sabu. In a regular match. This is a slaughter, Davey boy brings the power and technical skills to block any high flying move Sabu tries or his attempt at technical wrestling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back