SD Live November 7th 2017

Yep. And the various interviewers, most of whom are interchangeable. Oh and the movie division, which still means nothing.

Outside of Renee all the interviewers run together for me. Renee is great though, keep her forever.

EDIT: Glad to see Sin Cara's injury at the house show a few days ago didn't end up being too bad, it looked nasty.

Outside of Renee all the interviewers run together for me. Renee is great though, keep her forever.

EDIT: Glad to see Sin Cara's injury at the house show a few days ago didn't end up being too bad, it looked nasty.

Just have her smile at the camera once a week and I'm happy. That woman is just beautiful.

Yeah Dean Ambrose is a lucky man.

She's not a very nice person in person, well unless you are someone well known. We know someone who worked at The Score when she was there, and a lot of people described her as a flat out bitch. I've met her before, she was okay with me and my husband, she might have changed as that was awhile ago.

She's not a very nice person in person, well unless you are someone well known. We know someone who worked at The Score when she was there, and a lot of people described her as a flat out bitch. I've met her before, she was okay with me and my husband, she might have changed as that was awhile ago.

Really? Huh I would never have gotten that impression. She seems like a sweetheart.

Really? Huh I would never have gotten that impression. She seems like a sweetheart.

Like I said she was fine with us, it was a dinner that the Blue Jays hosted for special needs kids and my husbands bank was involved so we went. I was introduced to her and she was sitting at a table with the rest of the media bunch about two over from us. But people that worked with her didn't have a good opinion. Mind you this was about 10 years ago so she might have mellowed a little. I remember her as being very tiny as well.

Like I said she was fine with us, it was a dinner that the Blue Jays hosted for special needs kids and my husbands bank was involved so we went. I was introduced to her and she was sitting at a table with the rest of the media bunch about two over from us. But people that worked with her didn't have a good opinion. Mind you this was about 10 years ago so she might have mellowed a little. I remember her as being very tiny as well.

Oh yeah everyone towers over her on Total Divas.

She was lovely to me several times and quite a few of my friends when she was still interviewing bands. Which I think was only 1 to 2 year prior to her time there. Currently I haven't heard much bad of her either from some of my buddies still wrestling either. Never know I guess. Could of just hated working there or whatever the hell and it showed.

I had a feeling Styles would win since it was announced, but I really don't know how I feel about what it means for Survivor Series.

Glad I didn't look at the spoilers, so freaking glad AJ got the belt. Now please never ever give the belt back to Jinder. He can go to India without being champion.

I still have a bad feeling about this. The card for the India show was put out a couple days ago and Jinder is supposed to defend his WWE Championship against Kevin Owens. Unless they are planning to do AJ Styles vs Kevin Owens here, there's every chance Jinder wins the title back in a couple of weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back