SCW! Superstars Championship Wrestling

Discussion in 'The Writing Gallery Archives' started by ryder123, Oct 29, 2014.

1. ryder123

ryder123 Edgeheadsince99

Welcome everybody to my new thread. I will be conducting this week by week using a new Promotion. Any review is welcome and I will return them. Myself and my friend will be working together on this so sit back and enjoy...

[​IMG]

January 21st 2014
    Possible new Wrestling Promotion in the works?

Wrestlezone has learned of a new Wrestling Company on the horizon. Information is limited until we know more but the promotion is currently owned by former ECW owner Paul Heyman. Currently Heyman is in the process of aquiring a Network.

February 3rd 2014
    New Wrestling Promotion aquires Network viewing

Earlier today Wrestlezone Personal recieved information that Paul Heyman has come to a long term agreement with SKY TV. Currently the lead channel to air the Promotion is Sky-Atlantic

March 18th 2014
    Kurt Angle & CM Punk possibly leading new project

According to reports, former WWE & TNA Star Kurt Angle will be joining the new Wrestling promotion owned by Paul Heyman. Kurt Angle has secretly signed a 3 Year deal that will see him through 2016. In related News, Former WWE Star CM Punk who has been off WWE TV for some time now has also signed a contract for the new Promotion.

June 1st 2014
    New Promotion gets name and confirmed Superstars

It has been confirmed that CM Punk and Kurt Angle have joined the new Promotion which is called, Superstars Championship Wrestling. More on this as it becomes available.

August 29th 2014
    Superstars Championship Wrestling debut date revealed

It appears SCW will have a debut show next April around the same time as WWE's Wrestlemania 31 event. It is unknown if SCW will put on a huge Show to compete with WWE's annual Pay Per View

October 31st 2014
    Roster complete for SCW and first Show gets name

SCW's Roster continues to grow but as of now Paul Heyman has put together a large Roster of Past, Present and Upcoming Superstars. In related news, SCW's first event that will compete against WWE Wrestlemania will be dubbed...SCW Championship Showcase

[​IMG]

Special Sit down interview with the Owner of SCW
    Paul Heyman

"It is time for change in the Wrestling business. For many years dating way back to when ECW ended I've been thriving to start fresh. Even though I passed the time by working with WWE and being a regular on their weekly shows, I was learning again from the guys over in WWE. Pat Patterson especially is the main reason why I am doing this. If it fails then I will step down from the Wrestling business altogether but lets face it, If ECW fell into Money then it would still be around today. ECW didn't fail because The World stopped watching. It failed because Money was bad. I've learned from my mistakes. Looking back now I was foolish, ECW was a success and I tend to make SCW an even bigger success"

"You don't get far in this business without an action plan. As soon as I got the Green light, the first man I phoned was Vince McMahon. Me and Vince get along on a certain level but when it comes to business, we butt heads. I phoned him and yold him that SCW was happening and that I would be competing against Wrestlemania this April. His reply was two simple words...Good...Luck! So I hung up the phone and rang Phil Brooks, I told him about the promotion and what I wanted to gain from it and he was onboard from the get go. Kurt Angle was also onboard from our first conversation and from there it put itself together. The Roster I have aquired is exciting and entertaining. Each Superstar is different.

"I will Compete with Wrestlemania 31 because believe it or not, people follow Paul Heyman. People follow Phil Brooks, people follow Kurt Angle and if you have that Star power under the roof, its going to be wild. Right now we are penciling in certain Matches that will happen on the debut night. Will we have an SCW Champion by the end..who knows. Thats the exciting part about starting fresh. The best part, this event will be free, so $60 for Wrestlemania or Paul Heyman's SCW for free? Its a winner...I hope.

April 1st 2015. Superstars Championship Wrestling presents The Championship Showcase. That is what we our working towards. We have the Stars and we have the drama and we have the action. SCW will be one to watch. I can already here the screaming fans..SCDUB!

[​IMG]

December 2nd 2014
    SCW Championship Showcase Arena announced

Wrestlezone has learned that the debut Show for Paul Heyman's SCW Event will be held in the Mobile Civic Center in Mobile, Alabama. The Show is slated to begin at a start time of 8:00pm. Tickets will be available this Saturday. More on this very soon.

January 31st 2015
    BREAKING NEWS! Main Event announced for SCW Showcase

Wrestlezone has just been informed that the Main Event for SCW Championship Showcase will be a Fatal Four Way Elimination Match for the Vacant SCW World Heavyweight Championship. The following names will compete in the match,
    Kurt Angle, CM Punk, Rhyno & Bray Rotunda.

March 20th 2015
    Report: Vince McMahon furious with SCW

It appears Vince McMahon is not happy with the newly formed SCW Promotion. For months Vince was supposedly calm up until the main event was announced for the debut Event which will air 3 days after Wrestlemania 31. Vince is said to be rather upset with the current War that is ahead as many think SCW will damage WWE

March 31st 2015
    SCW Championship Showcase will air live this Wednesday April 1st from Alabama. Wrestlezone will conduct play by play results of the upcoming show. Announced for the Event, Four Man Elimination Match for the Vacant SCW Championship
    CM Punk, Kurt Angle, Rhyno & Bray Rotunda.

April 1st 2015
    SCW Championship Showcase live tonight, roster details

The following is the current Roster for SCW,

ROSTER
    Adrian Neville
    Antonio Cesaro
    Adam Wilkes
    The Avenger
    Asaka
    Alex Riley
    Alexander Rousev
    Bray Rotuna
    Big Bad Bane
    Billy Kidman
    Bob Holly
    Bo Dallas
    Booker T*
    Brock Lesnar*
    Brian Donovan
    Brian Kendrick
    CM Punk
    Curtis Axel
    Chavo
    Christian Cage
    Chris Sabin
    Curt Hawkins
    Dean Ambrose
    Dean Malenko
    Davey Richards
    D-Von
    Ezekial Jackson
    Fit Finlay
    Harry Smith
    James Storm
    Jamie Noble
    Jerry Lynn
    Jeff Hardy*
    Jeff Jarrett*

Johnny Devine
    Kurt Angle
    Ken Shamrock
    Kevin Nash
    Lance Sullivan
    Langston
    Luke Gallows
    Luke Harper
    Monty Brown
    Nigel McGuinness
    Petey Williams
    PJ Polaco
    Perry Saturn
    Rob Van dam
    Ryhno
    Raven
    Seth Rollins

Note; Superstars that are highlighted with stars are still in Contract Negotiations. Tag Teams are Non Existing at the moment until Superstars are paired up.

PERSONNEL

Owner
    Paul Heyman

Ring Announcer
    Tony Chimel

Commentators
    Newly appointed: Paul Mattingley
    Newly appointed: Daniel Rooney

Championships

SCW World Heavyweight Championship-Vacant
    SCW Extreme Lunatic Championship-Vacant
    SCW Tag Team Championship-Vacant
    SCW Global Showcase Championship-Vacant
    SCW Light Heavyweight Championship-Vacant

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Match Card so far..

Fatal Four Way Elimination Match for the Vacant SCW Championship
    CM Punk vs. Bray Rotunda vs. Rhyno vs. Kurt Angle

2. ryder123

ryder123 Edgeheadsince99

[​IMG]

LISTINGS

WEEKLY SHOWS

Monday Mayhem
    Saturday Showdown

Pay Per Views
    Note* November will not have a Special
    event as the Event will travel to the UK

January
    THE CONTENDER

FEBRUARY
    VINDICATION

APRIL
    CHAMPIONSHIP SHOWCASE

MAY
    FULL EFFECT

JUNE
    MASSACRE

JULY
    SUMMER GLORY

AUGUST
    UNDISPUTED

SEPTEMBER
    PICK YOUR POSION

OCTOBER
    BOUNDED BY BLOOD

DECEMBER
    APOCALYPSE

[​IMG]
    MATCH CARD

Fatal Four Way Elimination Match for the
    vacant SCW Heavyweight Championship
    CM Punk vs. Kurt Angle vs. Bray Rotunda vs. Rhyno

Ladder Match for an SCW Contract
    Rob Van Dam vs. Jerry Lynn

Lance Sullivan (w/ William Regal) vs. Ezekiel Jackson

The Hardys vs. Dean Ambrose & Seth Rollins

SCW Xtreme Lunatic Championship Match
    Raven vs. Davey Richards vs. Bob 'Hardcore' Holly

Alexander Rusev vs. Langston

Big Bad Bane vs. Luke Harper

Adrian Neville vs. Christopher Daniels

3. ryder123

ryder123 Edgeheadsince99

*Hype Video*

"We are Vengeance. We are Artists of the Ring and we destroy everything that lies ahead! Tonight, Paul Heyman's vision will come to life. A vision that is 14 years in the making.

"April 1st 2015. Superstars Championship Wrestling presents The Championship Showcase. That is what we our working towards. We have the Stars and we have the drama and we have the action. SCW will be one to watch. I can already here the screaming fans..SCDUB!"

Tonight...8 Matches will lay waste on Alabama! A Feud that is decades old will be relived..."Rob Van Dam and Jerry Lynn in a Ladder Match"...Tonight...we will see some old faces and some...NEW! "Lance Sullivan, Big Bad Bane...so many debuts!" Tonight..Somebody will be the Leader..."My name is CM Punk and I am the Best"...An Olympic Gold Medalist..."Nobody can compete with a Wrestling Machine"...A Beast..."GORRRE 123, I'm The Champ!"...& the Eater of Words..."Say your prayers boys, Rotunda is here"...all this for the Heavyweight Championship...TONIGHT...A VISION BECOMES REALITY...THIS IS SCW!

SUPERSTARS
    CHAMPIONSHIP
    WRESTLING"

[​IMG]
    Presents​

CHAMPIONSHIP
    [​IMG]

THE CAMERA CUTS INTO THE MOBILE ARENA

[​IMG]

THE FANS ARE GOING WILD AS THEY HOLD UP THEIR RESPECTED SIGNS. THE ENTRANCE WAY IS SET UP WITH THE BIG RECTANGLE SCREEN, BELOW IT IS THE CHAMPIONSHIP SHOWCASE LOGO FOLLOWED BY A RED CARPET TOWARDS THE RING

THE RING IS SET UP WITH YELLOW ROPES AND A BLACK RING APRON WITH THE SCW LOGO ON ALL FOUR SIDES. THE OUTSIDE MAT IS BLACK.

TONY CHIMEL IS IN THE RING HOLDING A MICROPHONE

[​IMG]

TONY CHIMEL
    "Ladies and Gentlemen please welcome the Owner of SCW! MR.PAUL HEYMANN!"

CROWD GO NUTS AS PAUL HEYMAN APPEARS ON THE ENTRANCE RAMP WEARING A SUIT AND TIE. HE STILL HAS THE FAMOUS BASEBALL CAP ON HIS HEAD.

[​IMG]

PAUL HEYMAN:
    Ladies and Gentlemenn..my name..is...Paul Heyman!

CROWDS SAYS IT ALONG WITH HIM AS THEY GO WILD IN ANTICIPATION

Paul Heyman:
    ....and I am the creator of....S....C.....W and this is....THE...CHAMPIONSHIP SHOWCASE!"

BIG PYRO GOES OFF AROUND THE RING AS MUSE KNIGHTS OF CYDONIA BLARES THROUGH THE SPEAKERS IN THE ARENA. THE MUSIC DIES WAY DOWN LOW

Paul Heyman:
    Tonight marks the very first event produced by SCW! It is an honor to perform infront of the great people of Alabama

Big cheers for the mention of the hometown. Heyman struts back and forth

Paul Heyman:
    By the end of this night we will have achieved so much. You will all cheer for your favorite and Boo your least favorite and most importantly we will crown the first ever SCW World Heavyweight Champion! It will either be, CM Punk!

NICE REACTION FOR CM PUNK!

Paul Heyman:
    'The Man Beast' RHYNO!

ANOTHER FRESH REACTION

Paul Heyman:
    "The Eater of Words"..Bray Rotunda!

BRAY WYATT CHANT BREAKS OUT

Paul Heyman:
    NO! I Said....Bray Rotunda!

WYATT CHANT CONTINUES...

Paul Heyman:
    Or will it be 'The Wrestling Machine'...KURT ANGLE!

MASSIVE ERUPTION FOR KURT ANGLE

Paul Heyman:
    Four of thee biggest Superstars in Pro-Wrestling going at it in that very ring tonight in a Fatal Four Way Elimination Match. So with that said...lets get the first Contest underway. Ladies and Gentlemen please....enjoy the show!

Paul Heyman knodds to the fans before exiting behind the curtain. The Camera cuts now to the Commentary team for the evening.

[​IMG]

Paul Mattingley
    This atmosphere is incredible! SCW Championship Showcase is live in Mobile Alabama! Tonight either CM Punk, Kurt Angle, Rhyno or Bray Rotunda will be crowned the first ever SCW World Heavyweight Champion! For those who arn't familiar with myself, My name is Paul Mattingley and this is my first attempt at Commentary. This long haired man beside be is my broadcast partner...The one The Only...Daniel Rooney

Daniel Rooney
    Just for the record...it's Danny! Alabama is going wild for this huge event Paul. As you mentioned one Superstar will leave tonight as the SCW Champion in that Four Way Elimination match. What about Paul Heyman's speech?

Paul Mattingley
    Different! Paul Heyman is the sole-creator behind SCW! and already the show is off to a cracking start and it's just about to get alot better Danny. Let's go now to the Ring Announcer..Mr.Tony Chimel!

The Camera cuts back to Tony Chimel

Tony Chimel
    The Following Tag Team Contest is set for One fall with a 30 minute time limit...

DEAN AMBROSE AND SETH ROLLINS APPEAR ON THE AISLE TO METALLICA'S ST.ANGER.
    THEY KNUCKLE CRACK BEFORE WALKING DOWN THE AISLE AVOIDING THE FANS REACHING OUT FOR THEM

Tony Chimel
    Coming down the aisle, at a total combined weight of 460Pounds...Dean Ambrose and Seth...Rollins!

AMBROSE AND ROLLINS ENTER THE RING AND BOTH CLIMB UP THE TURNBUCKLE POSING TO THE SOLD OUT FANS. AMBROSE SHOUTS TRASH TO THE FRONT ROW

Paul Mattingley:
    Dean Ambrose & Seth Rollins do not look to be in a cheerful mode Danny!

Danny Rooney:
    I Love Seth Rollins! I've been a fan of his for the last few years and seeing him in SCW is brillant. Good move by Heyman if you ask me Paul!

THE HARDYS ARE OUT NEXT TO A TREMENDOUS REACTION. BOTH MATT AND JEFF HARDY APPEAR ON THE AISLE WAY. BIG PYRO GOES OFF BEHIND THEM

Tony Chimel
    Introducing the opponents, from Cameron, North Carolina..Matt and Jeff...The..HARDYS!

THE HARDYS GET IN THE RING AND POSE FOR THE FANS. DEAN AMBROSE AND SETH ARE OUTSIDE THE RING DISCUSSING STRATEGIES

Dean Ambrose kicks Jeff Hardy from the ring as officials run down to check on Matt Hardy who hasn't moved since the Curb Stomp on the floor

Paul Mattingley
    What a great Match that was. Seth Rollins might've really injured Matt Hardy with that Stomp on the already injured Head!

Danny Rooney
    Oh Paul! To win a Match you have to pull out all the stops and thats what Seth Rollins did here tonight with the Stomp on the floor. That was a very impressive match up though!

Paul Mattingley
    There will be plenty more of that still to come tonight including the next encounter, It is the debut of The English Born Lance Sullivan as he takes on Ezekiel Jackson!

***BACKSTAGE***

William Regal is standing outside the locker room when Todd Grisham walks over with a microphone..

Todd Grisham
    Mr.Regal if I could have a moment and ask you sir if your Superstar Lance Sullivan is ready for his big debut in just a few moments?

William Regal
    "Yes he is Todd! Lance Sullivan may not be we'll known in the USA but his win record in the UK is shocking! I trained him especially for this Promotion. Before this, Sullivan was a mat based Wrestler, Now..he's a machine! His strength and Wrestling capabilties will surprise everybody in this arena especially Ezekiel Jackson!"

4. ryder123

ryder123 Edgeheadsince99

EZEKIEL JACKSON Makes his way down to the ring for the next contest. He enters the ring as a pyro goes off above his head in the rafters.

Paul Mattingley
    Big Zeke ready for the second bout of Championship Showcase

William Regal Appears on the Entrance way. Coming behind him is Lance Sullivan. He is wearing White trunks with black boots with the letters LS on his boots and trunks. He has a long beard. They make there way to the ring.

Danny Rooney
    This Lance Sullivan is unique. With William Regal in his corner he will be unstoppable

William Regal enters the ring and raises the arm of Lance Sullivan. Jackson is laying out cold as Regal shouts to Sullivan about how good he performed

Paul Mattingley:
    That Spear! That Spear was devastating Danny. He broke Jackson in half in that one split second. Lance Sullivan will be one to watch here on SCW!

Danny Rooney:
    With William Regal as your manager he's sure to be a success in the business. If you can step into the ring with a beast like Jackson and walk out without a scratch...then your certainly the newest prodigy!

Paul Mattingley:
    In any event this SCW Showcase has been sold out since December, 18,000 people have jampacked the arena here in Alabama in anticipation of the huge Four Way Elimination Match for the SCW Championship

Danny Rooney:
    Thats not the only Championship being decided though is it?

Paul Mattingley:
    Nope. Up next we will decide the first ever SCW Xtreme Lunatic Champion. This Championship is the companys Hardcore belt and everymatch with the belt on the line will be contested under Hardcore rules

Danny Rooney:
    This belt is right up Paul Heymans alley especially since it is Hardcore!

Paul Mattingley:
    Yeap. Lets go now to Tony Chimel!

****************************************************************************

Tony Chimel
    The following Triple Threat Match is set for one fall and it is for the vacant SCW Xtreme Lunatic Championship now in this match there is no rules and no disqualifications. The only way to win is by Pinfall or submission in the ring or any where in this arena!

The Championship belt is set at ringside

[​IMG]

Raven is out first to a great reaction. He is in his denim shorts and white shirt. He enters the ring and poses to the fans

Davey Richards is out next to a mixed reaction. He has a Kendo stick in his hand as he approaches the ring. He stops before entering the ring

Bob Holly is the last man out. He gets a good hometown reaction. He quickly runs down the aisle and starts hammering away at Davey Richards

Paul Mattingley:
    I CAN'T BELIEVE WHAT JUST HAPPENED! Davey Richards sending both Holly and Raven into the tables! Its like a car crash out here. Davey Richards is the Lunatic Champion but at what cost?

Danny Rooney:
    Why are you so shocked? Thats why its called LUNATIC! You have to be a Lunatic to be the Xtreme Champion and Davey Richards just proved that!

Paul Mattingley:
    What a huge and Violent match-up. Davey Richards is the first ever SCW Xtreme Lunatic Champion. Expect this every other night when that belt is defended!

5. ryder123

ryder123 Edgeheadsince99

[​IMG]
    LIVE IN 4 WEEKS​

Paul Mattingley:
    Full Effect live in 4 Weeks time and this Monday will be the debut of our debut weekly show..Monday Mayhem! Already announced for Mayhem is the start of a Tournament to decide the first ever SCW Global Showcase Champion!

Danny Rooney:
    By the end of this month, Every Championship will have an owner! I'm excited for this next match Paul!

Paul Mattingley:
    Yeap! Too ring masters, Adrian Neville & Christopher Daniels will go one on one. Standing by is Todd Grisham with Christopher Daniels.

*BACKSTAGE*

Todd Grisham
    Joining me now is none-other than Christopher Daniels! Now..Christopher in just a few moments you will step into the ring against Adrian Neville. What can we expect from this match?

Christopher Daniels
    Energy, Excitement and straight up action. I thrive on putting on excellent matches. I've done so in the past. Tonight is no different. This could either be the start of something, the end of something or it could just be a One night thing either way..Your winner..ME!

Paul Mattingley:
    A very confident Christopher Daniels Danny wouldn't you say?

Danny Rooney:
    Definatley! This is going to be a great match Paul

ADRIAN NEVILLE MAKES HIS WAY OUT TO A GREAT REACTION FROM THE ALABAMA FANS. HE STRIKES THE HANDS OF ALL HIS LOYAL PEOPLE AS HE SLIDES INTO THE RING

CHRISTOPHER DANIELS MAKES HIS APPEARENCE VERY SLOWLY. HE APPROACHES THE RING AND ENTERS. BOTH MEN HAVE A BRIEF STARE DOWN

Paul Mattingley:
    There was no call for what Christopher Daniels just done to that poor kid Adrian Neville! The blood loss is severe Danny. He used a Belt around his fist, what kind of man does that?

Danny Rooney:
    I'll admit Christopher Daniels went to far tonight. This was suppose to be a friendly encounter and one that many of us considered a dream match! Daniels ego got the better of him and look at the damage he has caused.

Paul Mattingley:
    It just goes to show, Christopher Daniels is not to be messed with. If he blows that fuse again who knows what could happen. He took out 3 Referee's and even tried to get passed Secruity. Hes a dangerous man who might've just ended another mans carreer

6. ryder123

ryder123 Edgeheadsince99

Paul Mattingley:
    Great showing by both Rusev and Langston! Two Powerhouses here in SCW! Lana is something else...

Danny Rooney:
    Oh I agree! Lana is quite possibly the hottest girl on the planet right now! Wow! Hopefully though we havent seen the last of this match!

Paul Mattingley:
    SCW so far has been a rollercoster ride with Ambrose and Rollins defeating The Hardy Brothers, Davey Richards becoming the Xtreme Lunatic Champion, Lance Sullivan's debut and of course Christopher Daniels shocking attack on Adrian Neville!

Danny Rooney:
    It just gets better, Up next is a classic feud that has spanned Decades, Rob Van Dam takes on Jerry Lynn with an SCW Contract hanging high above the ring. That's right, This next Match is a ladder Match!

7. ryder123

ryder123 Edgeheadsince99

Just a quick note: Upon uploading final part I accidentally deleted my work! So i'm going to work on Main Event again and have it up as soon as possible.