Scheduling Idea

TheOneBigWill

[This Space for Rent]
Enforcer, Sincade & Myself have ran through some ideas regarding scheduling, & how to base stuff off being similar to running monthly programming.

Such as, W.W.E. has at least one P.P.V. a month, & Enforcer wanted to run a similar type of thing.. but because we run shows bi-weekly, we'd basically be capable of doing two Meltdown's then a p.p.v. in the rough span of a month & a half.

The idea I shot by them, was that we run 4 Meltdown's, or 3 from time to time, over the course of a month and a half then a p.p.v. every other month.. which would look about like this..

Jan - Royal Rumble style p.p.v.
Mar - Wrestlemania style p.p.v.
May - ??? p.p.v.
July - Summerslam style p.p.v.
Sept. - ??? p.p.v.
Nov. - Survivor Series style p.p.v.

So, if anyone remembers how E.C.W. used to do bi-monthly p.p.v.'s, we'd be going off that rough real-time line.. but through storylines & such, we'd be going off 3-4 Meltdown's, then a p.p.v.

So.. what I'm asking, is for the general members of this E-Fed to voice thier opinions. Would you rather run 2 Meltdown's then a p.p.v. & not really have long lasting storylines.. or would you rather run 3-4 Meltdown's then a p.p.v. & have the storyline's progress nicely, but everything will get drug out further than normal.. (likely)

Okay.. views, opinions, alternate options, anything & everything.. feedback is greatly appreciated.

i like the 3 - 4 meltdowns. I like being able to tell a good story through a well drawn out feud. If we only did 2 meltdowns it would always be that feeling of we could've donw more with this. Or the feeling of we could've added this person to it. basically to many cons to only having 2 shows.

Has anybody kicked around the idea of going to weekly shows.

I think this idea is good.

The 3-4 weeks is better, in my opinion.

But my Q to u is this:

January: Royal Rumble ppv

Mar: Mania ppv

my Q is: in February here will be 4 consect. Meltdown's meaning 1 every week.

But the thing is....there is only going to be 1 thing in Jan and March (them being the ppv) that is what troubles me.

Has anybody kicked around the idea of going to weekly shows.

I brought up the idea of possibly trying to kick out either a weekly Meltdown, or a p.p.v. & Meltdown combined, but the fact is.. real life interacts too much to put ALL the amount of time a weekly show would have to take.

In other words.. we have 3 main writers. Those being, Hashbrown, Gus, & Myself. Maxx is possibly being added to the writing list.. (I can't say he is or isn't for sure, because I haven't been fully told yet) but even then, think about the weekly idea.

EVERYONE would have to put together their RPs in the span of 3-4 days, every week they're on that show. Then, the writers would have to put those matches together, & Sincade/Enforcer would have to format & set up the entire show. It'd have to be more or less a "job" without being paid for it, all in the quick span of Tues-Sun.. to produce a Monday show.. then on the weeks you have a Sunday p.p.v., it'd be even worse.

The bi-weekly idea is what "I" originally felt would work best through advancing storylines through a "stretch" instead of rushing everything all at once, just to produce a monthly feel. The bi-monthly p.p.v. still sets up the 4 major p.p.v.'s & 2 in between ones. I think all of that would be more than enough.

I think this idea is good.

The 3-4 weeks is better, in my opinion.

But my Q to u is this:

January: Royal Rumble ppv

Mar: Mania ppv

my Q is: in February here will be 4 consect. Meltdown's meaning 1 every week.

But the thing is....there is only going to be 1 thing in Jan and March (them being the ppv) that is what troubles me.

Coco, is this just a huge spurt of mindless rambling? What are you going on about?

We AREN'T running 4 Meltdown's in one month.. its 2-4 Meltdown's over the course of 1 & a half monthes, to 2 monthes. It would be every other week, a show comes out.. & then a p.p.v.

It would go, like this, as an example..

every other week, a Meltdown.. until we've surpassed 3-4 Meltdown's.. then, we have a p.p.v.

Sometimes, to "catch back up" (because 4 Meltdown's would equal 2 monthes, then a p.p.v. would equal 2 weeks after that) SO, to catch back up, sometimes between selective p.p.v.'s, we'd only run 3 Meltdown's.. does that make more sense to you?

Coco, is this just a huge spurt of mindless rambling? What are you going on about?

No it isn't just a huge spurt of mindless ramblings...you told us to voice our opinions, so I did :)

We AREN'T running 4 Meltdown's in one month.. its 2-4 Meltdown's over the course of 1 & a half monthes, to 2 monthes. It would be every other week, a show comes out.. & then a p.p.v.

I didn't mean to write 4 weekly shows.

It would go, like this, as an example..

every other week, a Meltdown.. until we've surpassed 3-4 Meltdown's.. then, we have a p.p.v.

Sometimes, to "catch back up" (because 4 Meltdown's would equal 2 monthes, then a p.p.v. would equal 2 weeks after that) SO, to catch back up, sometimes between selective p.p.v.'s, we'd only run 3 Meltdown's.. does that make more sense to you?

So let me get it straight, just for my own peace of mind, lol.

4 weeks in a month...which means 2 Meltdown's per month followed by 2 Recap shows per month)

THEN...after that 1 month is over....the next month will be 2 Meltdown's followed by a ppv....and this is like a cycle and will continue. I gotcha.

we have 3 main writers. Those being, Hashbrown, Gus, & Myself

I will be honest with you here. When I read the bolded word, I smiled and rolled my eyes and I remember our little thing how I wouldn't take it personally. I didn't expect you to do it out of the blue...lol...u almost tricked me...lol...sneaky sneaky!!!!

First you r being sneaky because you are cheating on your wife with an E-Wife and now this...tsk tsk tsk...shame on you lol.

Wanna hold a bet on this.

Will give it by January 1st 2008.

If I go mad and start over-reacting and taking things seriously I will change my name to wtvr you like...for example...Big Will owns me or anything humilating even though Jake is doing that for me.

But if I win...then you will change your name to wtvr I want.

And the name will remain until John Cena has his first wrestling match, back from injury.

Do we have a deal?

You can change the detail if you'd like.

First you r being sneaky because you are cheating on your wife with an E-Wife and now this...tsk tsk tsk...shame on you lol.

lol Are you trying to start something with the whole e-cheating thing? Maybe I'm mormon & thus I'm allowed to have multiple Wives/E-Wives?! Did you ever think of that?

Wanna hold a bet on this.

Will give it by January 1st 2008.

If I go mad and start over-reacting and taking things seriously I will change my name to wtvr you like...for example...Big Will owns me or anything humilating even though Jake is doing that for me.

But if I win...then you will change your name to wtvr I want.

And the name will remain until John Cena has his first wrestling match, back from injury.

Do we have a deal?

You can change the detail if you'd like.

I don't make bets on anything thats unsure. And While I still think you'd crack way before the new year.. its not sure enough for me to bet changing my name for. Especially putting it up for grabs in what you'd change it to.. I'd likely end up being called "I was humbled by Coco." In the words of Carlito.. "Thats not cool..."

So, no bet. I'm not a huge betting man to begin with. And as far as staying ON topic goes.. yeah.. 2 monthes, 3 or 4 Meltdowns & 1 ppv.

cool.

Come on...why can't we have a bet plz...if you are so sure that I am going to crack then make the bet...unless you have doubts.

lol me begging u for this reminds me of me begging AE for a match and then it made me remember this:

m_6e583f18311b86662b12c13291b29462.jpg

EXCUSE ME EXCUSE ME

In accordance with my clients wishes this match will NOT take place at Meltdown, you two will fight on the same side, and then Mr Hasheem... El Guerrero will beat you and the others in the four way tournament, he doesn't care much for terrorists, His grandfather was Che's best friend but Mr Hasheem you're rushing things, go and fight someone who won't be the champion. I hear Aaron Craig is free, I thank you for your time
[/CENTER][/QUOTE]

cool.

Come on...why can't we have a bet plz...if you are so sure that I am going to crack then make the bet...unless you have doubts.

But I do have doubts. I thought I made that clear, when I said I only bet on sure things. You see, Hashie.. I'm not the type that can get suckered in by words like "unless you have doubts" because I'm not afraid to say I do.. lol

Therefore.. no bet. :p Sorry Hashie

lol Hashie....priceless. I literally had to force myself to laugh out loud because it wasn't funny.

Face it man, you're branded with the Hashbrown moniker.

Every time you cut a promo, you gotta have fans in the background chanting "HAAAASH-BROWN, HAAAAAAAASH-BROWN!"

Fine...lol imagine Hasheem being interviewed:

Leon: So Hashbrown I mean -

Hasheem: What did you call me?!!?

Leon: I - I - I - I- I'm sorry.

Hasheem: Why do u have a water stain by your crotch?

** Crowd Laughs **

This can be a good way for me to turn face one day

lmao all im saying is this, im ready whenever you are to put me on the writing team, so i will work my ass off, you want more shows more ppv's then thats cool by me

yea, i dont mind writing 4 matches a week either, i have nothing to do during computers at school, hell, i could prolly write 5, i know its nothing for me to write 2, plus RP, i think we should do weekly shows, or have a "B" show where the new guys wrestle, or we could have a draft... oh yea, CA, i like HASHPIPE better...lol

2 shows sound interesting.

If we were to have 2 shows then we would need 2 World Champs...

the Elite X title can be defended on both shows as well as the champion will compete on both shows.

And the other superstars can wrestle on either show...therefore a reason that we can't do it will not be that there isn't enough superstars.

Because only 2 would be permanent...the 2 world champs until they lose their title. The Elite X Champ MUST particapate on both shows and can defend it on either show against anyone and everyone else can appear on the shows but then no one can wine about not being put into a match and such.

I think it would be a VERY good thing, u know?

Yea it's hard to put the show together etc but you have Iscariot (who is coming back shortly) Sincade Enforcer and Will. And even Gus said he is free, so there you go.

We could have 1 show a week OR 2 shows...every 2 weeks.

Meltdown can be posted Monday and the other show (Ice Breaker or wtvr) can be posted Satu. Night or wtvr.

OMG...this is so lame....I hate WZCW

Ha. Whatever works best for everyone is cool with me. I'm totally content with the current lineup, but whatev.

i think we should have a show where its like the old ECW, and Ricky could be the GM, and Champion, nvm, hed prolly never lose... lol it could be called Shockwave... i like that name, or Silent Thunder, although that sounds a lot like the WCW show, hmmm...

yea it can be like a one hour show...and it will be instead of the recap show...it will be a meltdown episode but a 1 huor episode...again...same thing...

let it have it's own Heavyweight Title. And many people cna have so much practice by RP-ing for this show

by one hour you mean like 3 matches instead of the 6-7 we have on meltdown, right hashpipe?

Hey if this idea goes through for a second show I would be able to help write matches. i never applied before cause to write 2 or 3 matches would be torture with my schedule, but I could write 1 match a week for a secondary show...that would be no problem.

Sincade, Enforcer, Big Will...let me know who I need to send a demo to and I can get it to you later tonight when I get off work.

PM it to either Sincade or Enforcer... glad to possibly have you on the writing team...

Hey if this idea goes through for a second show I would be able to help write matches. i never applied before cause to write 2 or 3 matches would be torture with my schedule, but I could write 1 match a week for a secondary show...that would be no problem.

Sincade, Enforcer, Big Will...let me know who I need to send a demo to and I can get it to you later tonight when I get off work.

it was always 1 match per person...but bc we had only 3..some of us had to write 2 matchezs, but now with MAXX trying out to be part fo the writing team and now u...ppl can go back to writing 1 match :D

Welcome aboard.

Just choose any 2 wrestlers and go with it lol. Good luck

Wow this convo went from the proposed schedule to adding another show?

To be perfectly honest people, I dont think we are ready to add another show to the fed. Look at the issue we had this week with it being late. Lets perfect the 1 show we have now and then later on down the road we can discuss adding another show.

Also Reaper nice match man, I will speak with Sincade as well about it but I see no problem with you writing matches for the fed.

And last but not least it would most likely be 3 shows then a ppv, that would cover 2 months

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back