Savage Is Crayzee

Randy "Macho Man" Savage.. has lost it. I have several issues with this segment, & the first is simply put.. how many times are you going to complain about someone losing face value with less & less air-time, when you give your own fricken web-page a self-plug at least 20 times in a 5 minute video segment?!

Hulk Hogan Issues: Maybe its just me, but what the hell is his problem with Hogan? Is he upset because Hogan got the bigger push between the two of them? Cause on the scale of things, Savage was always right under Hogan.

The call out is stupid. Number one, what are you calling him out to challenge him in.. a wrestling match? Has Savage taken one too many shots to the head, or did he forget the matches are fixed?! How would their be a true winner, without it being a pure fight?

I'll agree with Hogan being a b*tch, cause anyone who sells out to make their own life a vh1 special deserves b*tch-slapped.. but get over it. He's made a rap song all about challenging Hogan, he's called him out numerous times.. & Hogan clearly is ignoring it completely, which makes Savage look that much worse.. as he's basically "invisable" to Hogan.

Triple H. Issues: First & foremost, congrats on making sure you have even less of a chance than Chris Benoit on getting into the W.W.E. Hall of Fame. Triple H. cut a fricken promo, calling him a dinosaur.. he's also cut promos claiming Mr. McMahon likes cock, it doesn't mean he truly thinks it.. Savage has completely lost it in the realm of reality & fantasy.

Stephanie?! Taking Stephanie around the block?! hahahaha How is that going to show her what a real man is like? Is it going to show her how premature he is? A quick trip around the block probably wouldn't even get a wild-cat like Stephanie warmed up. Savage would probably have a stroke before she even got her bra off completely. Furthermore, I'm highly surprised Vince hasn't attempted stepping in on this matter.. as it could be configured as a form of harrassment.

MachoMan.com: I seriously want you to replay that video & count how many times he b*tches about others self-promoting & losing face value, yet also count how many times he self-promotes his web-site (machoman.com in case anyone forgot) & uses "women" as his selling point.

Savage has fairly nice taste in females.. but overall, only ****ty, trampy, ****ey women would give in to him these days.

Overall Thoughts: I seriously wanna know who told him to use the 'Regal muscle push-up'?! Also, making reference to a character in a Spider-Man movie.. that got his ass handed to him, not the best memory to keep. I suppose it was the highlight of his career within the past, ohh.. 6 plus years.

Stephanie?! Taking Stephanie around the block?! hahahaha How is that going to show her what a real man is like? Is it going to show her how premature he is? A quick trip around the block probably wouldn't even get a wild-cat like Stephanie warmed up. Savage would probably have a stroke before she even got her bra off completely. Furthermore, I'm highly surprised Vince hasn't attempted stepping in on this matter.. as it could be configured as a form of harrassment.

lol I seen that video the day after it was uploaded some months back. It's hilarious how Savage is wanting to "take Steph around the block" at the same time rumors of the two having sex when Stephanie was under-aged has been floating around for quite some time, even though it's not confirmed.

I liked Savage as a performer, however the man is simply crazy and in a way a lunatic and it's quite sad. To make a rap album that's dedicated to his hatred towards Hulk Hogan (and I don't even like the Hulkster that much) really says it all. I also found it hilarious how Savage was carrying around a knife when him as well as Hogan were both backstage at a TNA PPV a couple years back. But keep in mind Savage came from the era when wrestlers lived like a rockstar. If you would hear The Iron Sheik's shoots, Sheiky Baby holds a grudge against Savage for going into Sheiky's dressing room stealing his coke and marijuana. But at least he's not as messed up as Sheiky Baby o_O

lol I seen that video the day after it was uploaded some months back. It's hilarious how Savage is wanting to "take Steph around the block" at the same time rumors of the two having sex when Stephanie was under-aged has been floating around for quite some time, even though it's not confirmed.

Thats what makes it ten times worse for Savage. The rumors of him messing around with Stephanie, when she was underage are only going to be known by her & him. While HE may gladly exclaim he "rocked her world," she could use this to hurt him.. saying something along the lines of "It was attempted, but he couldn't get it up."

Frankly, Savage is old enough to be her Dad.. much like George, I do believe.. so its sick. Savage belongs in a nut-house somewhere. And all this little rant is, is him wishing & dreaming of getting a small fraction of a chance to hope, dream & assume he'd even have a shot at getting with Stephanie.

I liked Savage as a performer, however the man is simply crazy and in a way a lunatic and it's quite sad. To make a rap album that's dedicated to his hatred towards Hulk Hogan (and I don't even like the Hulkster that much) really says it all. I also found it hilarious how Savage was carrying around a knife when him as well as Hogan were both backstage at a TNA PPV a couple years back. But keep in mind Savage came from the era when wrestlers lived like a rockstar. If you would hear The Iron Sheik's shoots, Sheiky Baby holds a grudge against Savage for going into Sheiky's dressing room stealing his coke and marijuana. But at least he's not as messed up as Sheiky Baby o_O

He literally carried a knife with him?! What the hell, thats truly messed up. I don't even understand their feud to begin with. Hogan was a bigger draw than he was, but that isn't/wasn't to say he wasn't equally as wanted. Hell, until his recent years of looney-ness.. I wanted Savage to return & wrestle Ric Flair.

I dispise Hogan, because he doesn't wanna job to anyone.. yet he wants bigger & bigger pay-offs, just to show up.. half-ass himself in the ring.. no sell another highly talented star, win, & leave.

But this whole issue with Savage.. makes me think Ric Flair is the best one of the three big names left. No wonder W.W.E. is fighting to keep Flair, & wanting nothing to do with Hogan & Savage. I can see it now, in a nursing home in Florida, sometime in the near future.. Savage & Hogan are both gonna be chasing each other around in wheel chairs, slapping each other with canes.

The thing that cracks me up about Savage is that he punked out and not Hogan! There is a story going around that at a TNA PPV Hogan wanted to wish Savage luck but Savage cussed Hogan out, Hogan than asked Savage if he wanted to go outside to settle this and Savage declined. Who is the punk now Savage? I'd say you!

I also found Dan Aquilante of the New York Posts review of his album hilarious when he said it defies the laws of physics by blowing and sucking at the same time. :lol:

Whoa, Savage is surprisingly still in pretty good shape.

I don't think Savage has "lost it". It just seems he's got a new website in the works, and we all know that controversy sells. Hell, WWE is guiltier of this than anyone. What do they do every time a wrestler writes a book? Take Ric Flair's book, for example. While you'd think Ric's life and career would be interesting enough for wrestling fans, WWE only advertises the controversy and has commentators read lines bashing other wrestlers.

Macho Man telling HHH he's gonna steal Stephanie is sure to catch some people's attention, much like it's doing here, so obviously it worked. Savage has been off the radar since Spiderman, really, and I'm personally glad to be seeing new videos. That's not to say I agree with his beef with Hogan, etc. because I don't even know why they're enemies.

And for the record, I seriously doubt the rumor of Savage boning an underage Stephanie is true. Although it is funny given the Stephanie references in this video.

Let me ask you all a question. Had Savage cut a nice, friendly promo about how he's sorry he punked out with Hogan, about how great wrestling has been to him, thanking fans and saying "I'm just happy to be alive" and all that crap, would we be discussing what a good guy he is on this thread right now.

NO! In fact, we would not be discussing him AT ALL.

Savage isn't an idiot, nor is he 100% loony. He comes from the world of professional wrestling, where the more self-promoting and outlandish the promo you cut is, the greater chance people will notice it. With pro wrestling fans, you can't just raise your hand and wait for attention. You have to make a loud noise for people to notice. Well, Savage made a loud noise and here we are dignifying it with a discussion. Mission Accomplished!

Let me ask you all a question. Had Savage cut a nice, friendly promo about how he's sorry he punked out with Hogan, about how great wrestling has been to him, thanking fans and saying "I'm just happy to be alive" and all that crap, would we be discussing what a good guy he is on this thread right now.

NO! In fact, we would not be discussing him AT ALL.

Savage isn't an idiot, nor is he 100% loony. He comes from the world of professional wrestling, where the more self-promoting and outlandish the promo you cut is, the greater chance people will notice it. With pro wrestling fans, you can't just raise your hand and wait for attention. You have to make a loud noise for people to notice. Well, Savage made a loud noise and here we are dignifying it with a discussion. Mission Accomplished!

BRAVO for someone finally remembering the old saying (as well as the title of the Eric Bischoff book), "Controversy Creates Cash". I mean if nothing else, the guys is gonna get noticed. And no matter what he says about Hogan, the two guys are still friends and if Hogan were running a promotion or international tour, he would call Savage up in a heartbeat to cash in on the whole rant about punking him. If nothing else, Savage will privately apologize to Triple H and The McMahons for his comments, and get one last run in the WWE either before or after his induction into the WWE hall of fame. You can comment and say that he is less liked by them than Benoit, but they are running out of marquee names to induct and the last of the people that really mattered is IS Savage. Well other than Flair and The Horsemen. And with McMachon wanting to make money and create ratings to get he Hall of Fame to be a regular tv thing, he needs big names that people know. If any of you want to run me down a top ten list of guys left who aren't already in, then feel free to try. But I doubt that you will be able to come up with much of a list once you get past Flair and the Horsemen and Hayes and the Freebirds. And even when mentioning the later, you are dipping real deep for fan recognition.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back