Sam's Secret Stash

Uncle Sam

Rear Naked Bloke
Term time's over, I don't have any employment until next week - this is what I'll subject you to in the meantime.

I've no idea why I bothered making any avatars - the only one I got uploaded last time was the ugly one - but I suppose they're simple and easy to do. Well, you would think, wouldn't you? Some still manage to overcrowd or tarnish a simple 100x100 pixel block. It's something to do of a Monday evening.

zVW2v.png
YaqJh.png
TqDLJ.png
LSBl3.png
Kex1S.png
8MoGW.png
f68xJ.png
Fq1Fi.png
yLTW2.png

I don't think thin borders work - at least not on this site. In fact, I'm not even sure a 2 pixel thick border (which these are) is sufficient. Sorry about the rambling; have to make it not spam.

As for signatures, here's that Christian one I was sporting recently:

Oe3ok.png

Went for a sort of faux-graffiti Banksy sort of thing. No idea if I got there.

Some bonus stuff 'from the vault' - eat your heart out, Walt Disney:

I used to post in the wrestling thread on a videogame forum, and posted the monthly threads for a while. Eventually, their cynicism and obsession with memes ate away at even my weary facade - and they seemed happy to make their own bargain basement banners. My special Christmas edition:

i16Ef2jml2bzt.png

One month later, around Royal Rumble time:

ibiGukOkLJjvmL.png

My final one - on the Road to WrestleMania (this was after I reluctantly did Triple H Month for February):

iFTlyDUSbODK.png

And some more avatars - also from the vault:

PhqtD.png
ZwRK0.png
GnDhI.png
y31Td.png

I didn't use the gradient on the latest ones like I did on these, though I think it does make them 'pop' and feel less flat. You'll often find a similar effect on, you know, iOS icons and that. Again, rambling.

ALl good work mate, really like the road to wrestlemania one. Think a 2 px border is fine, anymore and you'll just reduce the workspace for the avatar but 1 px, especially here, is defo too small!

Hmm, let's see - what did I post in here? Here's four versions of the same avatar:

OF19F.png
2Be4U.png
72SM5.png
zUqo3.png

Borders, image placement, blood red or Impact blue - it all makes a difference. Apparently.

These are all BRAND NEW (to this thread):

rjwno.png
3VYDu.png
X9D16.png

Here's one which I forgot to post:

vAnBq.png

Magical, isn't it?

Absolutely beautiful Deapool there, i would almost pay money to use that. Almost.

Infact... would you mind if i did use it for free??

Have to say well done on making me laugh twice with the small triple H on the two early posters.

Good stash!

Did I never post a SummerSlam 2013 LD? I should have because I just found some stuff I did for it (it's a very slow Saturday, but I'm probably gonna have sex on Wednesday to make up for it, OK?) and thought it was pretty good:

DbX9EgS.png

Evidently, I was going for an eighties VHS effect with that one. The one coming up was a bit more neon. Maybe I'd be playing some Hotline Miami?

smUwQc4.png

As for the content of the LD, it would have been the typical classy affair:

eEHb2wO.png
tID7bkE.png
HNln2f3.png

IkuVfOt.png
aEE0Up5.png
bjuPM1O.png

I was worried for a minute that I didn't have a picture of The Bellas covered in semen on my hard drive. That's a relief.

I found the original files I worked on! I assume I still have the font I used for the logo on here, somewhere, so I'll have to find that later. I managed to use all the pieces and slap together a poster:

bssj6t4.png

It also gave me the opportunity to use the watermark I've been working on (bottom left).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back