RVD best never to had gotten a World Title ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

TerrellCow

is Rob Van Dam the best wrestler not to have gotten the world title until ONS 2. I personally dont think so there were alot of great wrestlers never to have gotten a world title like Razor Ramon one of my favorite wrestlers of all time. What do u think ?

I don't think he was necessarily the best wrestler to not have held the World Title. I agree with what you said about Razor Ramoan, but surely Andre the Giant has to count, he held it for all of 10 minutes lol.

yes someone who agrees all though i dont think that he is the best never to had held a world title i like RVD but i just dont agree with dat asshole Joey Styles.

i think untill now he was in the club of best to never hold a world title..theres so many greats that never had a run at it like, Ted Debeisa, Owen Hart, Curt Hening, Scott Hall, you get the point

D_GenerationX said:
Kane he didn't hold the belt more then 24 hours
he needs a long title reign

Odd, undertake never held it for a long time for almost his whole career. Untill, what, like a year ago or so he had a decent reign? (Stopped watching wrestling mostly, occasionally would flip it on during the last coupel of years)

razor ramone was very good. Really liked him in the ring. So he may get my vote. Have to think on this.

Yes, RVD is the greatest to never win the world title... razor ramone, curt henning, ted dibiase... they all suck(ed), lol.

It jus seems weird for the Undertaker to be a champ, except the ministry Taker. But I like him more as the dude dat pops up erie now and then and whoops ass, My vote goes to Brian Pillman

The best wrestler never to win a world title is Ted DiBiase

I'm just saying I never liked that drunk Scott Hall, he was a half-assed wrestler, Curt Hennig claimed to be perfect, but was never champion... Ted Dibiase was OK, but my man IRS was better.

Curt Henning, Jake Roberts, Tito Santana, Arn Anderson. Those guys I would give my vote for as best never to hold a world title. RVD is great, but I wouldnt call him the best never to hold it.

I'll put Magnum TA in there. He was very popular before his accident. I also wished Nikita Koloff had gotten the belt when he was a heel in the mid 80s.

meh..

The wWe has been so boring the last few years that title changes dont mean shit.

gotta agree, RVD has always been one of my fav. wrestlers. He deserves it sooooooooooo much more than Cena ever did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back