RVD and Sabu busted for Drugs!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lets get some perspective here. They wern't smuggling heroin across the country with the intent of distrbution or making a coke run to the west coast for Pablo Escobar, they got caught with weed. SO WHAT!! Does anyone REALLY care if RVD and Sabu smoke weed? I don't. Maybe if a few more of these judgmental goofs would smoke some weed the would loosen up and get the stick out of their asses. Do you know how many people OD every year from smoking pot? ZERO!! I'm glad they smoke. RVD 4:20!!
That being said, Ihope RVD and Sabu do get fired.
Then they can go to TNA and I can see RVD take on Styles, Joe, Daniels; or how about this main event--- Styles and Daniels vs RVD & Sabu for the tag team titles! That would be a hell of a match.

Weed is nothing and everone already knew RVD at least got high that is why i doubt they will be fired but because of the publicity this got Vince decided he could now longer have RVD as his WWE champ hence the first step of him and Sabu getting a slap on the wrist RVD losing his title to egde.

I dont seem him getting fired cuz everybody already knew RVD was a pot head, but I do agree with him being punished. He is in his 30's and still smokes everyday....thats a problem. I know weed isnt a hardcore drug or anything but IMO I think he needs a little help.

deux4hm said:
Cena is a damb druggy too... shyt rememer he smoked more weed than any of these other fucks long befor he even came to WWE.
And where did you get info. about this , notice you also said before not present.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back