• Dante & Bugs Bunny

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JGlass

Unregistered User
ROUND TWO

FFYMcRF.png

Batman and Hei had little trouble overcoming the combined forces of Cole MacGarth and Adam Jensen. Dante and Bugs had a pretty easy time getting past the duo of Rocket Raccoon and Squall Lionheart. Do the Dark Knights have the tools to go to round 3, or will Dante and Bugs continue their witty run?

FIGHT!

Still need to do some research on Dante, but Bugs Bunny is a non-factor in this match. If Boba Fett (who should have kicked his ass last year) can suss out his traps and antics, then Batman and Hei can EASILY suss out Bugs's aresnal as the world's greatest detectives. Like I said, I still need to judge this off Dante's powers too, but Bugs is not a factor in this match at all.

Still need to do some research on Dante, but Bugs Bunny is a non-factor in this match. If Boba Fett (who should have kicked his ass last year) can suss out his traps and antics, then Batman and Hei can EASILY suss out Bugs's aresnal as the world's greatest detectives. Like I said, I still need to judge this off Dante's powers too, but Bugs is not a factor in this match at all.

Did Boba beat Bugs last year? No? Then how exactly does any of that go in favor of the Caped Crusader? Not to mention this isn't just one on one it's tag team rules. I myself need to do some re-search on Hei but I'm willing to bet Dante can handle his own taking on Bruce, being half demon/half angel has it's advantages and despite what I'm sure some supporters will hate Dante slashes through Bats not with ease, but with the use of his supernatural tricks that Bats just can't simply go up against with no prep time.

I also wouldn't rule out Bugs tricking Hei since his antics would fit right into the world of anime, but I'll do more research and find out for sure later.

Hei is basically Chinese Batman, with electrical powers.

Also, I like to judge matches relative on how close the polls were. A 12-0 match would be an ass-kicking, whilst a 21-17 match would be close. I recall Bugs vs Boba being close, so Boba probably sussed out some of Bugs's antics. But the thing is, Boba's a bounty hunter, he's not a detective. Batman and Hei are analytic masterminds. Bugs won't be trapping them.

Like I said, need to do more research on Dante myself. I know he survived Hell which is certainly an impressive feat. But he has a chance of being Catch-22'd here by these two.

Also, I like to judge matches relative on how close the polls were. A 12-0 match would be an ass-kicking, whilst a 21-17 match would be close. I recall Bugs vs Boba being close, so Boba probably sussed out some of Bugs's antics. But the thing is, Boba's a bounty hunter, he's not a detective. Batman and Hei are analytic masterminds. Bugs won't be trapping them.

Like I said, need to do more research on Dante myself. I know he survived Hell which is certainly an impressive feat. But he has a chance of being Catch-22'd here by these two.

Biggest thing I take away here is that he's just Batman with a power that is nothing compared to what Dante can do. Dante mows down the non-powered hero firsts and then destroys Hei with Bugs providing as a distraction if even needed.

The fuck is this? Bugs has reality warped the planet using toonforce. Batman drives his Batmobile into a tunnel and gets smashed by a train and dies. And while Hei has impressive feats, like this crater he made with his energy alone...

Darker%20than%20Black%20-%20Shikkoku%20no%20Hana%20v01%20c07%20-%20177.png

Darker%20than%20Black%20-%20Shikkoku%20no%20Hana%20v02%20c08%20-%20187.png

But it's too bad Dante is capable of more. He beat down a guy that can erase city blocks casually. And he's easily fast enough to dodge bullets. Using his Gilgamesh gauntlets he can smash large buildings. So superior speed + superior strength = dead Hei.

Team 2 wins.

Team Batman have no real powers and no prep time.

That means the damn near god-like Bugs and his half demon partner win this with relative ease. Terrible draw for team one.

Bugs and Dante kick the crap out of team one and take the Batmobile out for a spin.

Electrical powers you say.

[YOUTUBE]p_1kETIVweo[/YOUTUBE]
Electricity doesn't seem to affect dante too much now does it, even after having his chest sliced open.

But the thing is, Boba's a bounty hunter, he's not a detective. Batman and Hei are analytic masterminds. Bugs won't be trapping them.
To analyse something you need a lot of time to look at the facts weight up all the options and come to a conclusion. I don't think either of them have the luxury of sitting around analysing things in a fucking tag team deathmatch.

Add in Batman not being able to kill anyone and this one is pretty much a slam dunk.
Voila!
Dante-rose.jpg

Electrical powers you say.

[YOUTUBE]p_1kETIVweo[/YOUTUBE]
Electricity doesn't seem to affect dante too much now does it, even after having his chest sliced open.

I refer you to the incapacitation rule, which both guys would be able to achieve with co-operation. It certainly looked like Dante struggled to get up from that.

To analyse something you need a lot of time to look at the facts weight up all the options and come to a conclusion. I don't think either of them have the luxury of sitting around analysing things in a fucking tag team deathmatch.

Now you're just insulting their intelligence. Batman I know for a fact can think on his feet and analyse every detail very quickly. There's a reason he's the world's greatest detective. Add to that agility and gadgets, and Bugs is countered, plain and simple.

Add in Batman not being able to kill anyone and this one is pretty much a slam dunk.
Voila!
Dante-rose.jpg

Again, I refer you to the incapacitation rule.

Shit I didn't know this had started

Dante is half demon, half human. He defeated the Lord of the Underworld. Let that sink in. He defeated the LORD OF THE UNDERWORLD. Top that with he'd beaten all of the guys minions before getting to him. The guy's been shot in the head, been stabbed in the chest/stomach (multiple times) and still shook it off and kept walking. Top that with he has amazing accuracy with his guns and knows how to weild a sword brilliantly and he's extremely hard to beat.

Batman is merely a man and wouldn't be able to do shit. Dante could just shoot him from about 20 yards anyway.

Bugs Bunny. Fuck knows. The guy can pull anything out of a hat, is a master of dusguise and is extremly resiliant, so he'd be able to take a beating, come back and whip ass.

I don't know much about Hei. But if Fallout's analogy of him being Chinese Batman with electricity powers then Dante and Bugs Bunny have this in the bag.

Okay, motherfuckers, let's get down to business. I'm gonna educate all of you on Hei.

So, Hei, Chinese Electric Batman, right? I mean, that's a nice and snappy way of describing him. However, he's really so, so much more.

Hei is what people call a Contractor. Contractors are like the Mutants of X-Men, people changed, whose powers manifest one day, for good or for worse. They're more than just powers, they're a part of them, and they all come with a price. I don't mean metaphorically, I mean all contractors need to satisfy a need of theirs to use their powers. For Hei, extended use of his mutation makes his metabolism go crazy so he needs to eat after a long battle.

So, what is Hei's mutant power? The simple way of describing it is "electricity powers". The more wordy way is "molecular manipulation to create electrical currents". If an object can conduct electricity, Hei can send a current through it, even without touching it. He can attack directly or indirectly - One of his favorite attacks involves throwing a tiny blade at the opponent and activating his molecular manipulation powers as soon as it digs into their skin. Think about it: A lot of Dante's equipment is made out of metal. Metal is a very, very good conductor. Hei's mutation isn't just simple electrical powers - it changes matter on the molecular level. With enough force, it can reshape worlds. He's feared across the land because he destroyed a chunk of South America when his powers first manifested. Yeah, a continent. That's pretty powerful stuff.

Not only is Hei a contractor, he's an expert assassin. His trenchcoat is bulletproof, he is at peak physical condition, and he knows how to use his arsenal like no other. To top it all off, the dude is merciless. He doesn't have anything against killing like Batman does. He just has the brains, the gear, and the tactics to get the job done.

Hei's fought some pretty fucked up enemies in his time as "The Black Reaper". Every time you think he's down and out, Hei manages to think one step ahead of his opponents. He is ruthless, intelligent, fast, and his powers are immense. I could see him working with Batman to lodge a few Batarangs in his unfortunate opponents before charging them up and lighting them up like a firework. Or hey, maybe Batman can work as a distraction, allowing Hei to sneak up behind Dante and dig a conductor into his skin. Hei's used to working with teammates and fighting multiple people at once. In the first episode he took out a gang of five thugs, one right after the other. Hei knows hundreds of ways to kill someone using his skills and his mutation, and it's one of these hundreds of ways that'll come to light in this fight.

On the eve of battle, Bugs Bunny steadies his hand as he begins to twitch. His face shakes as he proceeds to cough up blood. The scene is dark and gritty as Dante comes up behind him and places a counseling hand on his shoulder. Bugs shrugs it off and yells at him to step away. Dante wonders if Bugs is capable of going through with this battle, and that he needs to know now because they are a team.

Bugs, with blood-shot eyes, dismisses any resolve and continues to keep Dante in the dark about his rabies infestation from Rocket Raccoon. He tells Dante that he alley ooped with Michael Jordon against aliens, and that he isn't afraid of the dieing. Bugs says that he will take care of his end, but Dante needs to worry about his own. Dante leaves Bugs in his brood. The last shot we get is of Bugs beginning to foam at the mouth just as the announcer shouts "FIGHT!"

I refer you to the incapacitation rule, which both guys would be able to achieve with co-operation. It certainly looked like Dante struggled to get up from that.
Struggled? 4 seconds after getting up he was swinging the sword in the air with bravado! He's done that exact same thing another 3 times so it's hardy something he struggles with. It's not like batman could impale him the way Alastor a fucking lightning demon did in the video. I refer you to a line from batman begins, Alfred: All those push ups and you can't even lift a bloody log! Normal Dante isn't getting incapacitated and that's just normal Dante, there's still Devil Trigger Dante who is faster more powerful and not only invunerable but regenerates health.
In devil trigger mode he basically transforms into his father Sparda a fully fledged demon.
Character-DanteDT.png

But that's nothing, Batmans got a batarang!!!!

Now you're just insulting their intelligence. Batman I know for a fact can think on his feet and analyse every detail very quickly. There's a reason he's the world's greatest detective. Add to that agility and gadgets, and Bugs is countered, plain and simple.
Go to 1.00 of the video
[YOUTUBE]dJma8pVAvH4[/YOUTUBE]
Analyse that shit!
Add in two enchanted guns along with Dante's accuracy and Bats is out of the fight before it's even properly begun. Bugs can deal with Hei while Dante's taking the piss out of batman, Bugs has been electrocuted manys a time and it never really effected him.

Struggled? 4 seconds after getting up he was swinging the sword in the air with bravado! He's done that exact same thing another 3 times so it's hardy something he struggles with. It's not like batman could impale him the way Alastor a fucking lightning demon did in the video. I refer you to a line from batman begins, Alfred: All those push ups and you can't even lift a bloody log! Normal Dante isn't getting incapacitated and that's just normal Dante, there's still Devil Trigger Dante who is faster more powerful and not only invunerable but regenerates health.
In devil trigger mode he basically transforms into his father Sparda a fully fledged demon.
Character-DanteDT.png

But that's nothing, Batmans got a batarang!!!!

I'm actually talking about how it took Dante a long time to recover and rise through the sword. Whilst Dante would be rising from the sword, it would allow Hei and Batman to co-ordinate an attack.

Also, read what Doc said about Hei. Tell me he couldn't as least incapacitate Dante, and give me good reason as to why. His powers seem to be greater than Alastor.

Also, is Devil Trigger Dante permanent? It's the same argument somebody used in an earlier fight when they said a drink would last forever. The Devil May Cry games are notoriously hard, so I'm assuming no. I'll need to look into his speed some more though.

Go to 1.00 of the video
[YOUTUBE]dJma8pVAvH4[/YOUTUBE]
Analyse that shit!
Add in two enchanted guns along with Dante's accuracy and Bats is out of the fight before it's even properly begun. Bugs can deal with Hei while Dante's taking the piss out of batman, Bugs has been electrocuted manys a time and it never really effected him.
Show me more evidence. There's plenty of evidence that Batman can and will dodge a huge amount of gunfire, just look at the Arkham games. He was just caught with his guard down in your example. Plus, the movie adaptations of Batman are usually the weakest due to IRL budget issues. The animated series and comics have a lot more freedom.

If some ******ed redneck like Elmer Fudd can hurt Bugs, then Hei easily can.

I'm actually talking about how it took Dante a long time to recover and rise through the sword. Whilst Dante would be rising from the sword, it would allow Hei and Batman to co-ordinate an attack.

Also, read what Doc said about Hei. Tell me he couldn't as least incapacitate Dante, and give me good reason as to why. His powers seem to be greater than Alastor.
Well from looking at videos of Hei during battle he and Batman both lack the superhuman strength to impale Dante into the ground with a sword. There's also the fact that neither of them posses a sword big enough to keep Dante down for that long. Alastor took Dante by surprise, right after reading the words on the wall of the castle a giant two handed sword shot out of the wall and impaled him on the ground, neither Hei or Batman would have such an element of surprise and neither of them are strong enough to carry such a large sword and move quickly meaning neither of them would be quick enough to impale dante into the ground.

Also, is Devil Trigger Dante permanent? It's the same argument somebody used in an earlier fight when they said a drink would last forever. The Devil May Cry games are notoriously hard, so I'm assuming no. I'll need to look into his speed some more though.
Devil trigger lasts for about a minute but gives Dante god like powers. He's not invunerable but regenerates health. His speed and strength also increase drastically meaning he would be far to quick for batman to evade his shots. Batmans a human while Devil trigger Dante is a demon im pretty sure Batman would be outmatched against a demon.
Judging by your posts you haven't looked into dante at all. At least ive watched a number of Hei's fights, he seems to be more suited to fights where he can prep ahead and fights that are very long and drawn out. He doesn't have the luxury of prep time in this fight and Dante's fast and high intensity style of fighting means none of his fights get drawn out for too long.

Show me more evidence. There's plenty of evidence that Batman can and will dodge a huge amount of gunfire, just look at the Arkham games. He was just caught with his guard down in your example.
He was caught off guard?? First of all he can clearly see Harvey has a gun in his hand and he knows harvey has gone insane, anyone with half a brain knows Harvey could be liable do shoot any or all of the 4 people there.
The there's the dialogue leading up to him being shot
Batman: You're the one pointing the gun Harvey so point it at the people responsible
Harvey: Fair enough, you first
*flicks coin
*looks at result
*raises gun and shoots batman
You mean to tell me he was caught by surprise when Harvey makes no attempt to hide the fact that he was going to shoot batman based on the result of the coin toss.
Well if you want to talk about the Arkham games you should know he has to sneak up behind enemies with guns and take them out without anyone else seeing him. In the arkham games if a guard with a gun sees him it's pretty much game over. Surely you should know this if you've played the games.

Plus, the movie adaptations of Batman are usually the weakest due to IRL budget issues. The animated series and comics have a lot more freedom.
So Batman wins because of Budget issues, oh wow :lmao:

If some ******ed redneck like Elmer Fudd can hurt Bugs, then Hei easily can.
Do you have proof that Elmur Fudd ever hurt Bugs let alone beat him?
Bug defeated Bobba Fett after all so he can more then hold his own here. I mean ive barely mentioned Bugs at all and ive been able to argue that Dante could beat both Hei and Batman so you would think that Bugs and Dante would have an even better chance of winning.
The only sure fire way to defeat bugs is to use "the dip" which neither Hei or Batman have access too.

Well from looking at videos of Hei during battle he and Batman both lack the superhuman strength to impale Dante into the ground with a sword. There's also the fact that neither of them posses a sword big enough to keep Dante down for that long. Alastor took Dante by surprise, right after reading the words on the wall of the castle a giant two handed sword shot out of the wall and impaled him on the ground, neither Hei or Batman would have such an element of surprise and neither of them are strong enough to carry such a large sword and move quickly meaning neither of them would be quick enough to impale dante into the ground.

Bigger does not equal more room for impalement. It depends a lot on trajectory of the blade, and where it hits a lot more than the actual strength behind it.

Something can be more damaging without as much strength behind it. Electrically charged batarangs might not be as strong as the sword, but they sure as hell come much quicker and can pack just as much as a punch, if not more due to the electrical current.

Devil trigger lasts for about a minute but gives Dante god like powers. He's not invunerable but regenerates health. His speed and strength also increase drastically meaning he would be far to quick for batman to evade his shots. Batmans a human while Devil trigger Dante is a demon im pretty sure Batman would be outmatched against a demon.
Judging by your posts you haven't looked into dante at all. At least ive watched a number of Hei's fights, he seems to be more suited to fights where he can prep ahead and fights that are very long and drawn out. He doesn't have the luxury of prep time in this fight and Dante's fast and high intensity style of fighting means none of his fights get drawn out for too long.

You're underrating Batman's gadgetry here. He is easily capable of escaping harm's way with his gadgets. What's more, I've never seen footage of Dante flying or jumping extremely high, so there's no guarantee that he'll catch him. (show me some if there is some)

I'll be honest, I don't know that much about Dante. What I do know is he's a very stylish demon, equivalent to a badass. But as I've said before, Batman and Hei are worthy adversaries in 1 on 1 combat against him. Throw them 2 against one, and there's a good chance he can be Catch 22'd.

You're also assuming Hei and Batman aren't adaptable to Dante's style and the way he fights. Intelligent strategist is one of Batman's finest qualities, as well as Hei's.

He was caught off guard?? First of all he can clearly see Harvey has a gun in his hand and he knows harvey has gone insane, anyone with half a brain knows Harvey could be liable do shoot any or all of the 4 people there.
The there's the dialogue leading up to him being shot
Batman: You're the one pointing the gun Harvey so point it at the people responsible
Harvey: Fair enough, you first
*flicks coin
*looks at result
*raises gun and shoots batman
You mean to tell me he was caught by surprise when Harvey makes no attempt to hide the fact that he was going to shoot batman based on the result of the coin toss.
Well if you want to talk about the Arkham games you should know he has to sneak up behind enemies with guns and take them out without anyone else seeing him. In the arkham games if a guard with a gun sees him it's pretty much game over. Surely you should know this if you've played the games.

I'll admit, I don't know what I was thinking when I said that. But it's still a bad example using the movies, as that is where Batman is arguably at his weakest.

That's false. Play Arkham City. You get a smoke canister and if you press A, you easily dodge most gunfire. You only get hit by gunfire usually when you don't press A. Although it's general easier to play with stealth, it's certainly possible to play without being silent (unless you have to in order to perform a certain objective)

So Batman wins because of Budget issues, oh wow :lmao:

:icon_neutral:

Now you're just mis-repping me.

Do you have proof that Elmur Fudd ever hurt Bugs let alone beat him?
Bug defeated Bobba Fett after all so he can more then hold his own here. I mean ive barely mentioned Bugs at all and ive been able to argue that Dante could beat both Hei and Batman so you would think that Bugs and Dante would have an even better chance of winning.
The only sure fire way to defeat bugs is to use "the dip" which neither Hei or Batman have access too.

Elmer Fudd is an omnipresent threat to Bugs. Would Bugs really give him that much attention if Fudd couldn't kill him?

And I've said how Bugs would easily be dealt with before the real battle gets going.

You're underrating Batman's gadgetry here. He is easily capable of escaping harm's way with his gadgets. What's more, I've never seen footage of Dante flying or jumping extremely high, so there's no guarantee that he'll catch him. (show me some if there is some)

Batman doesn't have time to prepare for Dante or Bugs. That's what the rules say, so he'd be left with his basic stuff. And last I checked none of them are demon/cartoon beaters.

Oh and here is a clip of him flying (skip to 3:45)

[YOUTUBE]0jvwzkwmFn0[/YOUTUBE]

I'll be honest, I don't know that much about Dante. What I do know is he's a very stylish demon, equivalent to a badass. But as I've said before, Batman and Hei are worthy adversaries in 1 on 1 combat against him. Throw them 2 against one, and there's a good chance he can be Catch 22'd.

Nah. He's faced several guys at once (and I'm talking bosses)

[YOUTUBE]sHmNqEGDHfE[/YOUTUBE]

You're also assuming Hei and Batman aren't adaptable to Dante's style and the way he fights. Intelligent strategist is one of Batman's finest qualities, as well as Hei's.

Ironically so is Dante. The guy came up with a master plan to defeat the bad guys in Devil May Cry 4 and you wouldn't have thought it. And don't forget Bugs. The guy always comes out on top using strategy's against Elmer Fudd and Yosemite Sam

Elmer Fudd is an omnipresent threat to Bugs. Would Bugs really give him that much attention if Fudd couldn't kill him?

Possibly the same reason The Joker always gives Batman attention. For the sake of it.

And I've said how Bugs would easily be dealt with before the real battle gets going.

I must have missed that. But Bugs Bunny is one tough SOB. Heck when Elmer Fudd thought he killed him in the opera episode (forget what it's called) Bugs gets up and shows he was acting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back