Status
Not open for further replies.

The Doctor

Great and Devious
Staff member
Super Moderator
ROUND THREE

StRtYlH.png

We're heading into the third round as these two teams are set to take each other on in two-on-two action. In one corner, a ninja and a monster that defeated a princess and the fastest thing alive, and in the other the men that overcame beast. Who will advance?

FIGHT!

How the fuck is this 15-1 right now, Gadget is essentially worthless making this basically a handicap match for Iron Man, & he's facing a indestructible man made of rock with superhuman strength, & Snake Eyes, who's a master ninja who's with Special Forces & Delta Force training as well. Iron Man may be able to get some strikes in from a distance but it's not like Thing can't throw heavy shit at him, or that Snakes Eyes doesn't have projectile weapons. All Thing has to do is hit Iron Man with one big rock or something to knock him out of the air, then he & Snake Eyes tear & cut him to pieces.

You know I kind of agree with justinsayne.

Gadget is an idiot and his crimes are normally solved by his niece and dog. And he generally uses the wrong gadget for the job.

Iron Man is good but I don't think he can multi-task that well. I mean taking Thing down would be a challenge in itself. Add Snake Eyes to the mix, a master ninja and Iron Man is overwhelmed.

I know Iron Man is an absolute beast, but unless he's got his Hulkbuster armor on, he really can't do anything that would hurt Thing. I realize this argument is kind of in vain, but I'd like to see one Iron Man supporter try to throw together a good argument for it.

Neither Snake Eyes or the Thing or as cool and funny as Iron Man. I mean seriously, have you seen Robert Downey Jr? He's such an amazing actor and he makes Iron Man soo coooolll. I'm gonna vote for him because he'll beat up that rock dude and the Ninja.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back